Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a Dr Pen A6. How many frequencies do you use new needles ? every two sessions ? every 3 sessions ? Less often ? I use 1.75mm once a week. Thanks

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
70ml of liquid minoxidil and 0.5ml of sandalore. Bought sandalore for pellwall.com

Amazing results. Do you draw blood when dermarolling? Also did you notice the shedding has stopped? If so around what period did the shedding stop? Thanks mate

Last edited:

j4r0d

Reaction score
Question to all you folks who lost ground with rolling+minoxidil. I stopped rolling a month ago now, my hairloss was just too strong as a NW2 and quite diffused already.
Stopping rolling has not changed anything to my situation, so I came to the conclusion that either my male pattern baldness entered the hardcore phase, or minoxidil has lost effectivness.
I stopped topical minoxidil 2 weeks ago and replaced with 1mg oral minoxidil. No difference at all, anytime I pinch some hair and gently pull out, at least 1 or 2 strand come out... anywhere in the NW6 area. I am fucked, thats not a big news, I had that exact same phenomena 4 years ago when the sh*t started. The issue is that my density from before was quite decent and I would go unnoticed... to the point where now, even after blow dry (hair length 2-3cm) I can see through my scalp easily.

The question is for people who happened to stop minoxidil because of loss of effectivness. Do you reach a peak of low density (you lost all minoxidil intoxicated hair) and happen to regrow some hair naturally (of course not as much as when in the good minoxidil days), and do you only get to see worse and worse condition?

I take duta .5 ED, my scalp is probably not so much affected by DHT, as it is really low according to blood work. I will try to add RU and CB to hold for f*****g shiseido... even though that only further address DHT/T. Do you guys can think of anything else that could be relevant treatment to add?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the opinion here on minoxidil frequency?

I have to wash it off in the morning quickly after 11/2 hours or 2 hours if I were to start applying in the morning too.

Once is enough?

Yeah should be almost the same but I don’t think we have studies on that

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question to all you folks who lost ground with rolling+minoxidil. I stopped rolling a month ago now, my hairloss was just too strong as a NW2 and quite diffused already.
Stopping rolling has not changed anything to my situation, so I came to the conclusion that either my male pattern baldness entered the hardcore phase, or minoxidil has lost effectivness.
I stopped topical minoxidil 2 weeks ago and replaced with 1mg oral minoxidil. No difference at all, anytime I pinch some hair and gently pull out, at least 1 or 2 strand come out... anywhere in the NW6 area. I am fucked, thats not a big news, I had that exact same phenomena 4 years ago when the sh*t started. The issue is that my density from before was quite decent and I would go unnoticed... to the point where now, even after blow dry (hair length 2-3cm) I can see through my scalp easily.

The question is for people who happened to stop minoxidil because of loss of effectivness. Do you reach a peak of low density (you lost all minoxidil intoxicated hair) and happen to regrow some hair naturally (of course not as much as when in the good minoxidil days), and do you only get to see worse and worse condition?

I take duta .5 ED, my scalp is probably not so much affected by DHT, as it is really low according to blood work. I will try to add RU and CB to hold for f*****g shiseido... even though that only further address DHT/T. Do you guys can think of anything else that could be relevant treatment to add?

When did you start with Duta?
Its generally very effective. Strange that you still have significant loss.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY sh*t! I didn't know you could get such impressive results with dermarolling

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I draw blood nothing insane tho and I apply the solution straight after
maybe I missed the information but whats your current routine to desinfect before / after ? Do you apply betadine?? This could be key.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waxed my hairline up to show it's true progress

Attachments

• Collage 2019-06-02 13_12_02.jpg
    Collage 2019-06-02 13_12_02.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 956

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else here use more than 1 ml of minoxidil twice a day? I figured the 1 ml is for the back of the head, so I just use 1 ml on the back, 1 ml for the front, and a few drops for the temples and hairline.