Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, like many said already don't give up, you could be a late responder. And remember a shed isn't a bad thing per se.
Guys, I don’t know that this applies across the board. Again, a shed is one thing. Visible worsening of of your condition after 4-5 mos, there may be more happening than we think. You are correct if your needling, and the condition may not be getting better, but at least is not rapidly getting worse. But accelerated hairloss beyond a shed is something else entirely. If I were to keep up in hopes of some magical stabilization of loss, I would just be stabilizing at a much worse baseline than when I started.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This the second week of needling I use a dermal pen, I have a very excessive sebum, and I have tried anything nothing works at all, now my scalp looks very good no sebum at all.
I will stick with it for one month and see what's going to happen.
Min 12 months or you didn’t even try ;)

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I don’t know that this applies across the board. Again, a shed is one thing. Visible worsening of of your condition after 4-5 mos, there may be more happening than we think. You are correct if your needling, and the condition may not be getting better, but at least is not rapidly getting worse. But accelerated hairloss beyond a shed is something else entirely. If I were to keep up in hopes of some magical stabilization of loss, I would just be stabilizing at a much worse baseline than when I started.
We also don’t know if some of these people who are “experiencing worse loss” are just having a bad day - SERIOUSLY - I have days where I’m like f*** it it’s all bad and it’s worse than ever. And then a week later I have a good day and I’m like “who’s this handsome devil”...

So my current conclusion:

- pics or it didn’t happen
- 2.0mm or you’re not even needling
- 12 months or your “it’s not working” comments are meaningless
- if you’re not using min you might not be doing it right (I fall under this one)

Also, remember number guy? Well he got worse before he got better. Who’s to say these people aren’t experiencing that.

Food for thought :p

Vocalmajority

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I started derma rolling 0.5mm 2 days a week (monday/friday) and applying minoxidil right after. What I noticed is that my temples grow in faster but at the same time my forelock got a bit thinner (not dramatically but it is visible when wet and in bright light) I started derma rolling about 3 weeks ago and been using minoxidil for 5 months. Is shedding normal in some areas after starting dermarolling?

devz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got diffuse pattern and scalp inflammation, I'm nw1.5, should I start dermaroll?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown update

1st pic 1 month (ish)
2nd pic 4 month (ish)

6017C8EE-674C-4372-9B52-2A7424799783.jpeg

B8A7E857-A003-492E-9465-B1EF4FF379F6.jpeg

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't come here in a few weeks...what's the consensus these days? Almost 7 months of needling, no results here

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't come here in a few weeks...what's the consensus these days? Almost 7 months of needling, no results here

Doesn't work for everyone but still a very viable alternative treatment .

I believe this will be in the category of the finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral . Although like always, it won't be for everyone as some people are on the big 3 and still losing ground quickly .doesnt mean they don't work though .

Have you lost any ground in the 7 months or have you stayed the same?

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So some people may get their wish. I may need to stop minoxidil and needle only. Im experiencing shortness of breath. First time since I started in November.

Anyone else experience this?

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't work for everyone but still a very viable alternative treatment .

I believe this will be in the category of the finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral . Although like always, it won't be for everyone as some people are on the big 3 and still losing ground quickly .doesnt mean they don't work though .

Have you lost any ground in the 7 months or have you stayed the same?
Yea I'm continuing to thin out when looking at old pics. Quite disappointing.

Gotten Siken

My Regimen
Reaction score
So some people may get their wish. I may need to stop minoxidil and needle only. Im experiencing shortness of breath. First time since I started in November.

Anyone else experience this?

Do you apply minoxidil right after microneedling?

NarWhal7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2019 and this bullshit micro needling stuff if no 1 in the research section

I understand the frustration that there isn't better treatment, but shouldn't call micro needling bullshit.

It's not a magic pill and yeah it seems ti doesn't work for everyone, but the idea of wounding and results some of us (myself included) are getting are not bullshit.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are such an idiot holy sh*t. good luck with your needling bullshit and "seti" lol. at least you didn't take the only fda approved drug that works how great of you. this si pathetic and a real joke. I have needled for 7 months and it doesn't do sh*t. it's pathetic that this is the height of research in this decade, absolutely ridiculous. the only tranny I see on this sub day in day out is you
7 months with minoxidil?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We also don’t know if some of these people who are “experiencing worse loss” are just having a bad day - SERIOUSLY - I have days where I’m like f*** it it’s all bad and it’s worse than ever. And then a week later I have a good day and I’m like “who’s this handsome devil”...

- if you’re not using min you might not be doing it right (I fall under this one)

Also, remember number guy? Well he got worse before he got better. Who’s to say these people aren’t experiencing that.

Trust me, I get what you’re saying. Pics or it didn’t happen...... not gonna happen. There are people on here who panic one way or another from day to day. There are others who have been fighting this for a loooooong time. I assure you, the loss is apparent. You can take that or leave it. Number guy lost ground first two months and rapidly improved after that, so that doesn’t compare. I’ve continued declining at 4+ months. When I say I haven’t gained a single visible benefit from this (and that’s using minoxidil) that’s what I mean. Again, I’m not telling everyone this will be their results. Please. Try it. But we also have to be sober minded that it ain’t all sunshine and roses.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with this...

The amount of times within the 4 months that I’ve been doing this where I’ve thought, one day its good next day it looks worse, next day its better again.. not saying that this is the case for everyone but I have had times before where I was going to post on here saying its not working because i was having a bad day with it.. and its clear its working for me