Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm about six or seven week into microneedling (+minoxidil 2x/day). Like I mentioned before, I used minoxidil and finasteride(1 year) in the past and didn't get any results. I am using the A6 12Needle Pen performing 1.5mm needling once every two weeks. I also incorporated .5mm needling on the sunday and tuesday during the off-week. I am definitely seeing some regrowth. I been tracking my left temple throughout the process

I started with once a week and thought it was too intensive according to the forum.

Attachments

• Microneedling - 1.26.19-crop.jpg
    Microneedling - 1.26.19-crop.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 706
  • Microneedling - 3.10.19-crop.jpg
    Microneedling - 3.10.19-crop.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm about six or seven week into microneedling (+minoxidil 2x/day). Like I mentioned before, I used minoxidil and finasteride(1 year) in the past and didn't get any results. I am using the A6 12Needle Pen performing 1.5mm needling bi-weekly. I also incorporated .5mm needling on the sunday and tuesday during the off-week. I am definitely seeing some regrowth. I been tracking my left temple throughout the process

I started with once a week and thought it was too intensive according to the forum.
Biweekly meaning twice a week or every 2 weeks?

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm about six or seven week into microneedling (+minoxidil 2x/day). Like I mentioned before, I used minoxidil and finasteride(1 year) in the past and didn't get any results. I am using the A6 12Needle Pen performing 1.5mm needling bi-weekly. I also incorporated .5mm needling on the sunday and tuesday during the off-week. I am definitely seeing some regrowth. I been tracking my left temple throughout the process

It's nice to see another buzzed scalp like mine - it definitely shows progress much more clearly. Once every 2 weeks is also my schedule and has been yielding good results so far. Best of luck mate.

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nice to see another buzzed scalp like mine - it definitely shows progress much more clearly. Once every 2 weeks is also my schedule and has been yielding good results so far. Best of luck mate.

I feel like I finally have some ammunition to fight this damn hair loss.

@baldman329 - nice progress! Those soldiers are marching forward indeed! :D

As long as there's progress! 1.5mm is very painful and I got to use numbing cream.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm about six or seven week into microneedling (+minoxidil 2x/day). Like I mentioned before, I used minoxidil and finasteride(1 year) in the past and didn't get any results. I am using the A6 12Needle Pen performing 1.5mm needling once every two weeks. I also incorporated .5mm needling on the sunday and tuesday during the off-week. I am definitely seeing some regrowth. I been tracking my left temple throughout the process

crazy, do you bleed?

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t want to supply pictures yet but I’m a month and three days in and I’m noticing many new black hairs on my hairline. I needle once every two weeks, apply min twice a day as well as on days that I needle. However this is the first time I’ve taken min so I can not say whether it’s from min, needling, or both.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0806.jpg

Quick crown update from me

Regime- derma pen every 7-10 days with 2mm, minoxidil twice a day, scalp massages and sandolor sometimes

I believe you need to go hard to get the best results and that is what i'm doing now, I'm drawing blood

I have no question this is working for me now, i can see clear progress, the crown is slower but I can see something

This is 3 month in

The firat picture is with an iphone 7 and second with iphone 5 so quality is different, both taken under light with flash on to try keep it the same

inmyhead

Reaction score
View attachment 114795

Regime- derma pen every 7-10 days with 2mm, minoxidil twice a day, scalp massages and sandolor sometimes

I believe you need to go hard to get the best results and that is what i'm doing now, I'm drawing blood

I have no question this is working for me now, i can see clear progress, the crown is slower but I can see something

This is 3 month in

The firat picture is with an iphone 7 and second with iphone 5 so quality is different, both taken under light with flash on to try keep it the same
Have you been on minoxidil before?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had no healing time for a big 1.5 mm session so I did a 0.5 mm session half an hour ago. My skin is very red, that's a good sign. I applied 2 ml of Minoxidil directly after needling. Do you guys think this is dangerous?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 114795

This is 3 month in

Excellent progress - keep on needling. How about the temples. Making any progress there as well?

Would. Be interested in sandolor as well. Could you let me know which product you buy and how you apply it? Hopefully it. Is available on Amazon as well :)

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent progress - keep on needling. How about the temples. Making any progress there as well?

Would. Be interested in sandolor as well. Could you let me know which product you buy and how you apply it? Hopefully it. Is available on Amazon as well :)

Thanks mate

My temples are a lot stronger than they was before, I don't have a before pic but i'll add temple shot next time i upload progress

I bought sandalor from pellwall and added 1% to vanicream that I got from amazon, I copied the guy in the sandalor thread that was seeing slight results

I don't put much of my progress to sandalor becuase i started seeing results before I added it. But you never know

I think scalp massages definitely help

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot believe all these years of worrying about my hair and the answer was a click away on amazon all that time...

Oh well better late than never ..

Thank you so much for all your effort on this thread!

It is kind of crazy to think all you needed was to turn your head into a pin cushion. o_O

I'm glad to have helped the thread along. Although it's easy when guys like you keep walking in with early results. I'm just noise at that point.

IiIiIiIiIiIiIiI

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just finished my 7th session a few days ago... almost close to the two month mark.

I started everything in my regimen at the same time around the end of January, but so far so good. I see a lot of small hairs coming in and brushing through my hair it definitely feels fuller and stronger.

Here's my regimen:
  • minoxidil (5%, liquid) x2 daily
  • finasteride (1mg) daily
  • Nizoral (1%) twice a week, biotin shampoo otherwise
  • Dermaneedling (with Derminator 2, 12 needle) once a week, started at 1.5mm but the past few weeks (3 sessions) I have been at 1.75mm. minoxidil directly after (I don't wait at all, haven't had any sides)
  • Biotin and Vitamin D daily
Here's a comparison photo, sorry about the difference in lighting:

progress.jpg

Last edited: