Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Gardy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This case is published in the following forum. This guy createsa butcher's shop forcing the wounds, I didn't want to upload the photo because it's a strong thing

https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=79152&start=15

Holy crap! That guy deserves every single hair that he regrew! That must hurt like hell...

EDIT - Well I removed the photo but it would be shame for that pic to disappear from the internet since it is a proof of incredible results with hard (and bloody) work.

Last edited:

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going that hard weekly seems unnecessary - especially when you look at someone like numberman who never went for blood - yet regrew a ton of hair. That said, it's hard to argue with this guy's results. Dude had a pretty slick crown. Now two months later he has hair. Crazy.

EDIT:
Also - putting minoxidil on that bloody mess only 15 minutes after?! Damn.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy crap! That guy deserves every single hair that he regrew! That must hurt like hell... https://ibb.co/17VGWwT

View attachment 113210

My theory is the following, I think this guy accelerated theresults by forcing the wound to that end. I think you canachieve that result by giving a break between two weeksbetween sessions, but the results would be later.

I did not want to upload the photo for his blood intensity, so Ipublished the link

saymsaym

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like we are on something huge.
A perfected medical procedure is needed, where is follica… ?

I hope that some docs are on the spot.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Gardy please remove the picture, that sort of stuff got that previous thread shut down.

They're very impressive results, but I question whether the guy had to go that hard. Obviously it's worked for him and he hasn't had any infection, but it's quite alarming to see.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know if that guy started minoxidil at the same time as wounding.
I insist once and again, that's something that we need to know before being surprised by someone's result. I checked the forums, he seems to apply minoxidil right away, but he doesn't say anything regarding when he started minoxidil.

I asked the guy in the pictures, I'm waiting for answers fromhim.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't see the photo of the way he did it, but largely agree that i think the same result can be achieved at a slower pace. There isn't any evidence saying that harder = better, i'd assume harder = faster. Crazy results though. Someone needs to create a medically sound, procedure (follica i guess).

Hakandogan

Reaction score
This my dermarolling and results in 6 months.

Attachments

• 25CD51BE-7778-4FAE-B517-5C867BFB55F6.jpeg
    25CD51BE-7778-4FAE-B517-5C867BFB55F6.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,280
  • CBEFB1DA-357A-4A99-9AE6-22E8B72E9C3E.jpeg
    CBEFB1DA-357A-4A99-9AE6-22E8B72E9C3E.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,309
  • 5D8A1D40-53A4-4472-9326-703C643FFB45.jpeg
    5D8A1D40-53A4-4472-9326-703C643FFB45.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,299

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hakandogan - Nice work. Not that I'm questioning the progress - but do you have a 'before' photo that isn't bloody? It is difficult to see how thin things were beforehand. I see the one 'wet' hair photo, but that isn't always a good comparison.