Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you selling that on amazon?
Seriously never thought I'd be on the receiving end of the "So and so is a scammer" rhetoric that gets thrown around here. I'm 20 and have nowhere near the wherewithal to operate an Amazon store right now. If you check my post history you can see that's true, and that I am a hair loss sufferer as evidenced by the couple pictures I've posted, or you could ask the other young sufferers I've advised. This openly skeptical nature we share is fine and healthy, however when we direct it at each other it breaks down the will of those who want to contribute and help others.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 113093 I wasn't going to post any updates but I feel I owe it to this thread

Slightly different light but both pics are in light with the flash on, picture quality not great either

11 weeks in needling 2mm every 7-10 days, pressing firm until slight blood, minoxidil straight after and minoxidil morning and night everyday, sandalor whenever i remember in vanicream and scalp massages whenever I remember

This is defitely helping me and my hair is getting stronger and thicker everyday
Good job, we're all proud of you and exited to see how far you go.

zinny999

Reaction score
It seems as though dermarolling has help alot of people.

However I'm here to warn to not mix Dermaroller with anything untested. Especially RU or CB03 or even minoxidil.
Becasue it could have huge impact on your body.

Since I started Derm Rolling in Dec, I had AWESOME result. My hairs stop falling off and seem like a lot less hair in showers, on the pillow. Or simply every morning when styling my hair.
However I decided to start using RU in conjuctions and since then I had 3x Eyes infections.

Two to my Left and now the 3rd on my right. I have never had this happen to me my entire life and is the first Time I have ever seen this.
The doctor told me he have no idea what RU is and certianly to never touch it again.

The first time it happend the condition was much worst, however yesterday was much less impact.
However I have also stop rolling for last 4 weeks as I got really scared.

All I can say is be very careful when doing home therapy such as this.

jWx2n7W

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how in hell it makes sense to do it daily. No way it has fully healed within a day, so same logic as overtraining on the gym applies. Also inflammation levels would probably build up. Somebody goes at an undetermined depth since he uses a 1.5mm dermastamp but "goes subtle" so who knows. That is assuming he isn't a scammer of sorts.

I also still think "shedding" is a meme. If the follicle was improving it would just starting growing thicker, not doing some sort of reset as if it was a computer.

Think about it, your hair cant grow thicker while its there. It needs to shed, each time gets pushed out by another hair, the hair new hair is thicker.

In the almost two months ive started rolling, im about to enter my 3rd shed cycle. Each time the shedding ends, ive noticed my hair thicker than baseline. Before rolling, my shedding cycle would last for about 3 months, and then a decrease in shedding for about 2 weeks before starting up again in terms of shedding. Aftter each cycle, my hair would looks worse. It is simply now working in reverse.

That being said, i do now question the theory of fibrosis build up and blood vessel loss , resulting in hair loss. Two reasons for this. 1) the ones responding, are seeing results within 2-3 months, i dont think thats enough time to break down fibrosis and create blood vessels to regrow hair. 2) the fibrosis theory doesnt really explain varying patterns of hairloss and speeds of hairloss, which can vary even within a person.

Warning: broscience ahead.

Another theory for male pattern baldness is that it is an autoimmune disease. Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that results in patch hairloss. Perhaps male pattern baldness is just another form of this. Thats possibly where needling comes into play, it resets the computer. This is basically how autoimmune diseases are treated, medicine supresses the immune system, symptoms subside and often times if the symptoms are dormant for a long enough time, you can get off the medicine because the immmune system resets and reprograms itself not to attack healthy cells. Needling could be creating a similar reaction here.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems as though dermarolling has help alot of people.

However I'm here to warn to not mix Dermaroller with anything untested. Especially RU or CB03 or even minoxidil.
Becasue it could have huge impact on your body.

Since I started Derm Rolling in Dec, I had AWESOME result. My hairs stop falling off and seem like a lot less hair in showers, on the pillow. Or simply every morning when styling my hair.
However I decided to start using RU in conjuctions and since then I had 3x Eyes infections.

Two to my Left and now the 3rd on my right. I have never had this happen to me my entire life and is the first Time I have ever seen this.
The doctor told me he have no idea what RU is and certianly to never touch it again.

The first time it happend the condition was much worst, however yesterday was much less impact.
However I have also stop rolling for last 4 weeks as I got really scared.

All I can say is be very careful when doing home therapy such as this.

jWx2n7W
Were you applying these topicals straight after needling?

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
I, like many others here, wonder if rolling + min could stop hair loss and help to keep hair (and possibly regrow some). I have been documenting my hair loss for years now and in my case, just Min + Keto have halted my loss. I have always believed anti-inflammation theory what comes to hair loss so rolling as well as keto fits here well.

Here you can see comparison of my hair from 05/2012 (left) and 02/2019 (right) so there is almost 7 years between those pics. It seems min + keto helped to stop receding but improved hair texture and color quite a bit. This might be encouraging to people who cant take finasteride, like myself.

Now with rolling I think I am at least improving what comes to hair texture/hair quality. I believe it helps min substantially, so that would mean I could keep my hair for longer now. It is still early days though so maybe rolling will have more substantial benefits in a coming months.

Attachments

• 1A31FA87-7579-4FF6-A4F6-5A5A660DCC80.jpeg
    1A31FA87-7579-4FF6-A4F6-5A5A660DCC80.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 875
  • D9945222-FA3D-441E-83B8-C5BAA65E8192.jpeg
    D9945222-FA3D-441E-83B8-C5BAA65E8192.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 903

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
So minoxidil and the keto diet right? That's all you did for maintenance?

I am sorry for not being clear, I mean keto-shampoo (Nizoral etc.), not keto diet. I have also tested Nizoral-cream now which I find superior compared to shampoo. I do believe that good diet is essential for a good hair (and body of course) though.

But that is all I have used religiously during these years. I have also tested finasteride for a very short periods but had to give it up because of bad sides. Just to be clear, I am using Rogaine Foam 5% once a day and Nizoral Shampoo 2% 1-2 per week. nizoral cream whenever I feel inflammation on my scalp.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@zinny999 - Interesting. I don't think anyone else has reported anything like that. I'm not saying it is coincidence, but that is a possibility too.

What kind of eye infection is it exactly? You had this assessed by a Doctor?

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
@zinny999 Well that is interesting because I also had just eye infection! This was probably first time in a decade or two. Probably need to be more cautious now.

Thanks for letting us know.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But that is all I have used religiously during these years. I have also tested finasteride for a very short periods but had to give it up because of bad sides. Just to be clear, I am using Rogaine Foam 5% once a day and Nizoral Shampoo 2% 1-2 per week. nizoral cream whenever I feel inflammation on my scalp.

So you combined shampoo with Creme in parallel? Could you please let me know how long you left the shampoo on you hair before washing it out.

How often did you apply the cream, did you just apply it in your temples? You just leave this on your skin right and you dont remove it?

Hope the questions are not too silly :D

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, people, I'm back to share my experience. I've been dermarolling from End of August 2018 + minoxidil. I also added dutasteride instead of finasteride.

My hair loss is worse than ever. Middle of the scalp is literally bald. My hairline is shittier week by week.

I've been doing 'Somebody's method', dermarolling with 1.5mg every day. Insane inflammation on the scalp, it literally hurts if I touch it.

I will try 1.5mg Dr. Pen once a week and drop dermarolling every day. I'm afraid of another shed.

Don't know what to do to be honest. Probably will try to add some RU on CB in the mix and oral minoxidil. I don't know.

Keep rolling.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, people, I'm back to share my experience. I've been dermarolling from End of August 2018 + minoxidil. I also added dutasteride instead of finasteride.

My hair loss is worse than ever. Middle of the scalp is literally bald. My hairline is shittier week by week.

I've been doing 'Somebody's method', dermarolling with 1.5mg every day. Insane inflammation on the scalp, it literally hurts if I touch it.

I will try 1.5mg Dr. Pen once a week and drop dermarolling every day. I'm afraid of another shed.

Don't know what to do to be honest. Probably will try to add some RU on CB in the mix and oral minoxidil. I don't know.

Keep rolling.

What is your sterilization process like?

I use a new cartridge every time and i shower then drench my head in alcohol before beginning

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
@Spanishboy97 Yes I have. I almost pulled a trigger for hair transplant two years ago but cancelled procedure. I might do it this year though, I am still doing my research. I am bit worried about my donor which might not be strong enough for long term plan if I choose to go for hair transplant route.

@ComeBackTemples I shampoo with Nizoral typically once a week. I tend to keep it on my head for at least 5 minutes if not longer. It depends on how inflammated my scalp feels. I use nizoral cream every time I feel even a bit of DHT itch or inflammation - usually in my mid-scalp and hairline where I also apply cream. I just let it absorb and do not wash it away at all.

I trialled nizoral cream 5 months ago and applied it every other day for two months. At least it reduced inflammation substantially and made my hair look quite dark and healthy. I probably need to hop on same cycle again if I could pull off same results again.

Attachments

• 606A60E8-27B3-451F-98E6-722F04928F4C.jpeg
    606A60E8-27B3-451F-98E6-722F04928F4C.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 681