Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay and what happens when you are already using minoxidil for several years and it's effect faded out, will dermaneedling still boost the effect and give you new regrowth? what would have happened if you would have quit dermaneedling instead of seti? we need to clarify if dermaneedling is working or not and if you start it at the same time as starting finasteride or minoxidil you can't tell. that's a fact.
That's true. I don't know the answer to that.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
good thing I don't wank, sunbathe, smoke, or vape.

I stay in my hermetically sealed, sound proof, gamma radio wave proof, tinfoiled room 24/7

I will NEVER get cancer
High five - bonus points for getting a smile out of me today

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
what I'm trying to say is that if we wait for the perfect method you do not know how long it can take to appear. You may be bald before and the method will no longer work for you.
Take the case of finasteride. is a scientific method and yet there are doses and doses changes that each individual may need. In other words, the solution is individual
It also renders some men impotent - damages their libido. Hence people here so desperate for other options.

I lost my libido of finasteride. f*** finasteride. And thank god I got it back

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it many times before, dermaneedling is only supplementary. Your success largely depends on your main treatments. Don't bother with dermaneedling alone. Even if you regrow some hairs, it wont be cosmetically significant.

Also, Chen is correct when he said that the new hairs you regrow are different. These new hairs are weaker then the original ones.
Once you stop main treatments, they will all fall out in a matter of 3-4 months. This whole thing about breaking down calcification is probably a broscience. Needling doesn't have permanent benefits. Once inflammation returns, all new hairs are gone.

I dermaneedled with seti for a year straight. Decent regrowth. When I quit seti, i kept dermaneedling. But the shed started despite that and I lost everything and more.

Hey yayablahblah... pics or it didn’t happen bro!!!!

Last edited:

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay and what happens when you are already using minoxidil for several years and it's effect faded out, will dermaneedling still boost the effect and give you new regrowth? what would have happened if you would have quit dermaneedling instead of seti? we need to clarify if dermaneedling is working or not and if you start it at the same time as starting finasteride or minoxidil you can't tell. that's a fact.
No one has this answer to give you, no one has ever tried it for so long.
at first minoxidil and finasteride do not lose effect over the years. there are no studies demonstrating loss of effect even for people using 10 years or more.
nor is there evidence that the body is not reacting to the drug, there are reports of people using them for many years without problems
What can happen is the baldness to advance and get stronger as the person gets older and the medicines do not give more account of maintaining the hair.
in this case there is no known or even hypothetical solution to solving this.
but for me the big problem is that over the days, months and years most people get lazy and forgetful and says that they use the medication but do not religiously follow what needs to be done and forget to use every day there goes on to say that it has no effect going against all medical and scientific research.
I have tasted the result of 2 uninterrupted years of dermaroller and minoxidil in daily use. How many can keep this?
It was easy? Of course not, I also feel lazy and I'm not in the mood, but I'm going through the routine.

chen

My Regimen
Reaction score
It also renders some men impotent - damages their libido. Hence people here so desperate for other options.

I lost my libido of finasteride. f*** finasteride. And thank god I got it back
this effect of finasteride I felt during the first month of use.
the impression I had is that those who have low libido feel the impact because it ends with the low libido that the person has, but those who have greater libido feel much less impact, who is naughty by nature need not worry.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
this effect of finasteride I felt during the first month of use.
the impression I had is that those who have low libido feel the impact because it ends with the low libido that the person has, but those who have greater libido feel much less impact, who is naughty by nature need not worry.

Now I think you’re talking bro science!

I have always woken up with an erection since I was a teenager. On finasteride I lost that and my erections were weaker.

I think it’s far more likely that people have different chemical makeup. For some people when you throw in a new chemical their bodies react worse / different to others.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
We need this information to prevent this popping up again in the future in case that it's not working.

Sadly, it will pop up again no matter what we discover here. People on hair loss forums are desperate, that's why you'll always see threads like "can RU regrow hair?" "Should I try a Laser helmet?" "Is coconut oil effective against hairloss?"

Also, in 5-10 years all the active members on here will disappear, and there will be new ones that'll repeat the same questions that were asked back in 2015/2010/2005. I've been a lurker here since 2009 and 99% of the members I knew are long gone, probably bald by now, and the same questions still appear again and again.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly, it will pop up again no matter what we discover here. People on hair loss forums are desperate, that's why you'll always see threads like "can RU regrow hair?" "Should I try a Laser helmet?" "Is coconut oil effective against hairloss?"

Also, in 5-10 years all the active members on here will disappear, and there will be new ones that'll repeat the same questions that were asked back in 2015/2010/2005. I've been a lurker here since 2009 and 99% of the members I knew are long gone, probably bald by now, and the same questions still appear again and again.

The sad truth.

I have been lurking since 2013 and I feel that a few years back the general level of knowledge on hairloss(solutions) on this forum was much higher than it is now. So much information is getting buried in old threads because people start new ones about the same topic. I think it is mainly the problem of a lack of moderation alongside with people leaving and new people replacing them.

I'm actually kind of pissed that the info on CB-03-01 was barely ever in the spotlight on these forums for the past few years. Breezula was often discussed, but more as a future solution (5 more years...). I only recently found out that people have already been using it effectively for nearly 3 years, for nearly the same price as Trinov....

It is absolutely crazy to think that there is actually a sideless alternative to Fina out there with nearly the same effectiveness, while people here are focusing on 'natural' solutions that have been tried countless times on these forums throughout the years with no consistent evidence of effectiveness.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sad truth.

I have been lurking since 2013 and I feel that a few years back the general level of knowledge on hairloss(solutions) on this forum was much higher than it is now. So much information is getting buried in old threads because people start new ones about the same topic. I think it is mainly the problem of a lack of moderation alongside with people leaving and new people replacing them.

I'm actually kind of pissed that the info on CB-03-01 was barely ever in the spotlight on these forums for the past few years. Breezula was often discussed, but more as a future solution (5 more years...). I only recently found out that people have already been using it effectively for nearly 3 years, for nearly the same price as Trinov....

It is absolutely crazy to think that there is actually a sideless alternative to Fina out there with nearly the same effectiveness, while people here are focusing on 'natural' solutions that have been tried countless times on these forums throughout the years with no consistent evidence of effectiveness.

Actually I’ve been around for about the same amount of time and I disagree. There have never been so many options abd science has never been as advanced as it is TODAY.

So please go be snowflakes elsewhere. This thread is about microneedling. It’s not a pity party.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By far the most consistent thing on hair loss boards over the years:

People believing their personal experience with a drug or method is "the real one" and all the different outcomes are oddball, mistaken, lying, etc.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like we've worked back around to the question of cancer. For anybody unfamiliar with EXACTLY what cancer is or how it forms, it's basically what happens when when your body produces a new cell, either when healing a wound, replacing an old cell etc. And this cell is coded improperly in such a way that it doesn't stop multiplying, to the point that it interrupts your body's functions. My very first thought upon first discovering microneedling was "Yeah no way, that would obviously give you cancer" but after some quick research I found no information on the subject so I proceeded. I see a lot of people dismissing this concern as a joke or exaggeration, however it's very logical, and was the first thing that crossed my mind before even looking at the results, and the fact that this concern has been echoed in some of the research is a fact that shouldn't be brushed away so easily. Another thing to concern ourselves with is this fact: You can only create new cells a certain number of times. How many times does a person naturally injure their head throughout their life? What ratio of time spent healing/not healing are we evolutionarily adapted to handle? And what happens if we skew that ratio from whatever it is to 100/0? Our body is constantly repairing it's self, and the amount we're demanding from weekly/ bi-monthly needling isn't very much comparatively, however there's no way I would multiply that by 14 or even 28 by needling twice daily.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Number guy used for 2 years that would of given him immunity to effects i would of thought if it had worked at all for him back then.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

been ghosting here since 2003 jumped on finasteride minoxidil, glanced in occasionally over the years still have 80 to 90 % of my hair this was the first thing i seen in that time that wasn't bro science and didn't involve testicular destruction that gets potential improved cosmetic results backed by studies

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So please go be snowflakes elsewhere. This thread is about microneedling. It’s not a pity party.

Dang bro it is always sad to see baldies cannibalizing their own, we can be both optimistic and empathize with people

I am still on the pinhead train and I think I'm gonna speed up to the chen routine and do minoxidil post-needles. The "enhanced absorption" theory is starting to look pretty good

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know and he is one of the very few cases in this thread where regrowth can be connected to microneedling.
I know and he is one of the very few cases in this thread where regrowth can be connected to microneedling.
I pretty sure every one with any sort of slick frontal regrowth is rare as it gets with finasteride and minoxidil treatment and i seen more people this past few months than in 20 years hell i never be leaved it was possible at all really with out transplant so find it difficult to beleave its not needle assisted