Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what it looks like the next day. Crown is combed over so can’t see it as well but you get the idea

Attachments

• 1:25:19 One Day Healing.jpg
    1:25:19 One Day Healing.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 563
  • 1:25:19 One Day Healing2.jpg
    1:25:19 One Day Healing2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 534

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres my update with pic below. I started needling dec 22nd, i have been on minoxidil for over a year and finasteride even longer. The pic is of my left temple. The yellow line indicates what i believe is growth from the year long usage of minoxidil. However, the bald spot, with the little hairs, i believe is from needling. The reason i believe this (and am prettty certain) is that i have been paying close attention to that area for a year, the most i have ever seen is peach fuzz, less than what you see here. So it could be a coincidence that after a year, minoxidil took it up a notch and decided to kick in, or min + needling really do work synergistically together.

I also feel that my crown is filling in a little bit, but i wont know for sure until i get a haircut because that will give a good comparison to my baseline picture, which illl post (assumming there is growth =P)

Attachments

• 20190129_002857.jpg
    20190129_002857.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 606

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres my update with pic below. I started needling dec 22nd, i have been on minoxidil for over a year and finasteride even longer. The pic is of my left temple. The yellow line indicates what i believe is growth from the year long usage of minoxidil. However, the bald spot, with the little hairs, i believe is from needling. The reason i believe this (and am prettty certain) is that i have been paying close attention to that area for a year, the most i have ever seen is peach fuzz, less than what you see here. So it could be a coincidence that after a year, minoxidil took it up a notch and decided to kick in, or min + needling really do work synergistically together.

I also feel that my crown is filling in a little bit, but i wont know for sure until i get a haircut because that will give a good comparison to my baseline picture, which illl post (assumming there is growth =P)
Here's new growth on my hairline. Unfortunately I don't know if it is the result of Minoxidil or the roller or both. 2 1/2 months Min and 1 month rolling.
IMG_20190128_1109396.jpg

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's new growth on my hairline. Unfortunately I don't know if it is the result of Minoxidil or the roller or both. 2 1/2 months Min and 1 month rolling.
View attachment 110781

Yea unfortunately, there is no way of knowing, but who cares, thats awesome! Six years when my hair lost started, i was a really good responder to minoxidil, i went from a nw3 (diffuse hair loss) back down to my original thickness.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some users needed some time off because they were linking their amazon shop for a commission. This is a consumer forum. You cannot do that.
We have not found any duplicates so far.
Please remain civil.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also quick word of advice to anyone tempted to hit their forehead after their scalp - this sh*t gets red and stays red for a while. I’m gonna have zig zag red lines on my forehead for like a week now rip

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am needling without Minoxidil. 2 mm bi-monthly.
I'm 2 sessions in ('bout to be 3 ) so not much to say yet.
You should see a difference by week 6 so be patient, I sometimes you rosemary oil as a topical..also expect flaking for a while I don't get it now..

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should see a difference by week 6 so be patient, I sometimes you rosemary oil as a topical..also expect flaking for a while I don't get it now..
I respectfully disagree. Week 6 is still too early and only the best responders are able to see a true difference in such a short time. We must not predispose needlers to expect results that early (especially for those that are not applying minoxidil) . For the contrary, I think we should advice others not to expect anything until 6-12 months.
I know Bill knows this, just saying it in case any newcomer reads it.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got these bottles and made me a mix of Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender and Castor as carrier in one of them and rolled directly on the scalp. Hope it helps even a little bit...
upload_2019-1-29_15-57-55.png

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Week 6 is still too early and only the best responders are able to see a true difference in such a short time. We must not predispose needlers to expect results that early (especially for those that are not applying minoxidil) . For the contrary, I think we should advice others not to expect anything until 6-12 months.
I mean existing hair thickness should improve I'm still not seeing any major regrowth so hoping the 6 month mark will be more realistic timeframe as you said..

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have long hair? If so isn't it difficult with the rollerball?
I think about 4cm. Tried it first time today and I think It's better...
You roll it directly on the scalp (+massage with the roller?), instead of the dropper I used before.
With the dropper, a lot of the oil was getting on the hair itself.
Also, my hands are oil-free (more comfortable and less oil goes to waste).
At least that is my experience with that...

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A problem with trials like this is that everyone compares themselves with the best responder.
We really shouldn´t expect results to early. I think mentally it´s good to be prepared for very little results for the first six months, consider that the warm-up for our poor malnourished and disease ridden follicles to even begin to wake up!
With that said, after 8 sessions at once per week, it does seem something is going on in my more recently lost areas. No terminal hairs but the vellus ones are longer than i´ve ever seen them since my once so glorious hair follicles decided to commit suicide like the cowards they are