Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres a pic of my hair slightly wet and combed forward to expose the bald parts of my crown, when it's dry i can usually comb my dry hair in such a way to mask any baldness. https://imgur.com/QCTlwap

I think i can see tiny hairs sprouting up over previously near slick bald area, im hopeful things will get better. For the record i was on finasteride for nearly a year but lost ground in that time, here is a pic from last january of my hair wet https://imgur.com/MRer1Ss switched to dutasteride a couple of months ago and have been on 10mg oral minoxidil for 4+ months, and needling weekly for nearly two months using ultima a6.

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that you all get attached emotionally to a situation or to a person and take things to heart.
This is an internet forum and we are here to try and make our hair grow.
That is the only goal here. The thread is going well.
I understand some of you think they should be nice and understanding to 7477544.
Especially if you're not from the beginning of the thread, but also people from the beginning that still pay a bit of respect for him.
But please don't let him come here and ruin the thread and our cause.
By coming here and posting many personal related posts and complaining non-stop and people keep responding to him,
He was able to disturb what we are doing here.

Stop all the BS and start talking about needling. Very simple!

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see that you all get attached emotionally to a situation or to a person and take things to heart.
This is an internet forum and we are here to try and make our hair grow.
That is the only goal here. The thread is going well.
I understand some of you think they should be nice and understanding to 7477544.
Especially if you're not from the beginning of the thread, but also people from the beginning that still pay a bit of respect for him.
But please don't let him come here and ruin the thread and our cause.
By coming here and posting many personal related posts and complaining non-stop and people keep responding to him,
He was able to disturb what we are doing here.

Stop all the BS and start talking about needling. Very simple!

It was over already and you started it again.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't start anything in this thread.
You are either lying or wrong.
Not gonna cooperate with your BS anymore.
I hope your next message you bother to post is about needling.
just shut the f*** up oh my god every one just ignore this clown and stab the sh*t out of your scalp and then post your progress here see you all after 3 months or 6 . good luck everyone.

Severen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still haven't received my needles yet. Anyone know a good place to buy them? I don't know if the Wish seller I bought from is dropshipping or what, but it's been over a month already, maybe close to two months.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still haven't received my needles yet. Anyone know a good place to buy them? I don't know if the Wish seller I bought from is dropshipping or what, but it's been over a month already, maybe close to two months.

Are you using the dr.pen? if so i get mine on ebay

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a reduce in hairshed? Because I was wondering whether this treatment is good for maintaining your current hair.

After the initial shed in the first month I believe everyone microneedling here at least maintained their hair. I should point out that most people use combination of microneedling+minoxidil.

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Loool after reading the thread the last few pages, ive decided ill definitely post progress pictures soon. f*** it if someone recognises me. You lot are hilarious
Please do! and i dont see how anyone could recognize you if you only show the scalp, just hide everything else and you will be fine.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let's do this sh*t. 5th session...

Attachments

• 15485215751481851488346406493607.jpg
    15485215751481851488346406493607.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 491

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every session it surprises me, that I can easly glid around my head with the pen at full speed (1.5 mm) but in my temples the needles always get stucked.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing a little experiment of minoxidil on one temple and none on the other. Just curious what it does. Only 2 sessions in so far, so obviously no results to speak of

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goddamn, the regrowth train WON'T STOP. My crown gets better day by day.

View attachment 110573
“Sea otters have the densest fur of any mammal. Hair density varies dramatically with location on the body, ranging from about 26,000 to 165,000 hairs per square centimeter (170,000-1,062,000 per square inch).”

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you link me where you started? older pics? would really appreciate
EDIT: nevermind found them!
Also would you say that this recent progress is wounding only or are there other factors at play?

nothing else has changed in my life, no other factors have come into play except for microneedling 2 times a week and minoxidil once daily.

As a matter of fact, my sleep schedule has been completely sh*t (I stay up until like 4am every night and wake up at 12)

and I've been eating a horrible diet lately, tons of sugary drinks, fried foods, fast food.

I don't take any supplements or anything else, but I got my bloods recently and apparently I have no deficiencies

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing else has changed in my life, no other factors have come into play except for microneedling 2 times a week and minoxidil once daily.

As a matter of fact, my sleep schedule has been completely sh*t (I stay up until like 4am every night and wake up at 12)

and I've been eating a horrible diet lately, tons of sugary drinks, fried foods, fast food.

I don't take any supplements or anything else, but I got my bloods recently and apparently I have no deficiencies
it doesnt matter when you go to bed you still got 8 hours sleep

at least we have confirmation microneeding 2x may be more effective than 1x weekly

Wergi

My Regimen
Reaction score

Congrats on the results. Are you needling 2 times per week at full length? And how's the pain?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really know for sure,I'm at this for nearly 2 months don't get the crunching noise any more and no flaking either now so something is happening???
Show me scientific papers linking crunchy noises to fibrosis and hair loss.