Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi fatigue partners, today was my first puncture day at 1.5 mm. I started with 1 mm and I was graduating until I reached 1.5 mm and I had to stop after 5 minutes of the headache that produced me. I'm just trying it in the crown for now because I dare to go forward because I got a graft a year ago and I'm scared. The head completely red with some drops of blood, I will add minoxidil in foam 2 hours. I use a dermapen with cartridges of 12 needles, today being my first day I did not want to put much

I have miniaturized hair all over my crown, I do not have areas of total baldness, but a lot of miniaturized hair

the photo that I insert is so that they observe the miniaturized hair.
Sorry for my English, I am Spanish and although I use a translator, sometimes it does not translate with the meaning I want.

Attachments

• cabesA.png
    cabesA.png
    894.5 KB · Views: 422

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had no idea I was actually mentioned around haha, I tend to just stay in my own little bubble and post lazy updates. I'll definitely be posting more in the future and so far everything is looking promising. I've also been testing out even more intensive microneedling for faster/better regrowth and I'm under the assumption it's more effective but it's harder to tell at this stage. I'll definitely make sure to fully check out your thread sometime, I just had a brief glimpse over it and it looks great. I feel as if that'd be very helpful for a of people.
This dude is 100% legit for results if any one doubts this stuff can work. i said dude haha showing my age

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait so the OP is a shill? The guy who took his ball and went home because people didnt believe him. I.e. the same guy as on Tressless? Or have I got that wrong.
With regards to sticking to it, I have no problems dedicating 10 minutes every sunday afternoon to whip the pen out. Ive stocked up on enough needles and numbing cream for the next 6 months. That said I may be having a transplant in that time so ill see what happens, this is really a last resort before surgery

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can frequently puncturing your skin increases risk of cancer? In mean every time the wounded skin has to heal and cell proliferation is needed for that. If that process go wrong due to overdoing ,would it cause skin or soft tissue cancers?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I found this thread - I had decided to try Finasteride. Nearly 2 years of Minoxidil may have stalled hair loss somewhat, but provided me with no re-growth. There's not much sense stalling out at ~NW4/5ish(?) and holding on to that... so I thought. Until the shedding began and hair really took a dive again after dropping minoxidil.

Having been on Finasteride for a month now (low dose of 1mg on M/W/F)... despite no sides, I am pausing that. Had I found this thread well prior to working up the courage to get a finasteride prescription, I would be full on needling + minoxidil only. So that's what I'm doing for month 2 and beyond. I can always keep finasteride in my last resort back pocket if this doesn't work out and turned out to be a giant advertisement. I have confidence in this due to *real* people in this thread. Not that numberman isn't real, but others with no agenda but to help themselves and help others along the way. There are good people here. Let's keep at it!

You should continue taking finasteride, especially if you aren't getting any sides.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can frequently puncturing your skin increases risk of cancer? In mean every time the wounded skin has to heal and cell proliferation is needed for that. If that process go wrong due to overdoing ,would it cause skin or soft tissue cancers?
LOL if cell regeneration ones or twice a weak caused cancer boxers would get face and knuckle cancer. everyone who did a Manuel job would get hand cancer. every one who has sex regular would get dick cancer, , muscle cancer for bodybuilders id be far more worried about topical s altering dna than wounding just my opinion

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i received yet another dr.pen ultima a6 yesterday just in time for my stamping session, i can already tell that the power/speed button is quality and won't break. I must have received a dodgy pen last time because the power/speed button broke in no time at all. All in all i would recommend this pen to people looking to microneedle, the derminator 2 is probably the best you can get but it's not wireless which is a must for me.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inspired by this threat I just order Dr. Pen A6, some jojoba oil, peppermint and rosemary oil.

Lets see if I can stop this itchy scalp/hairloss. Maybe some hair regrowth!

Btw, what pins should I use for my Dr. Pen?

I think the study used 12 pins, but i just use 36 ones. Up to you. btw guys i have been looking very closely at my hair today and i think i see some improvement just over a month in, i don't want to jinx it though lol I will try to get pics up after my session next week, don't have my digital camera right now.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the study used 12 pins, but i just use 36 ones. Up to you. btw guys i have been looking very closely at my hair today and i think i see some improvement just over a month in, i don't want to jinx it though lol I will try to get pics up after my session next week, don't have my digital camera right now.
do dr pens adjust their power out put depending pin number? cuz if it uses same power for 36 as it 12 it will make it harsher experience like snow shoe principle on your head derminator asks pin numbers used.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
do dr pens adjust their power out put depending pin number? cuz if it uses same power for 36 as it 12 it will make it harsher experience like snow shoe principle on your head derminator asks pin numbers used.

You turn the pen on by holding the button down for 2 seconds, it starts off at lowest speed, you press the button once to increase speed, i think there are 4 speed settings. I don't think it changes power output by what cartridge you are using, it's all the same. I use the highest speed setting.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You turn the pen on by holding the button down for 2 seconds, it starts off at lowest speed, you press the button once to increase speed, i think there are 4 speed settings. I don't think it changes power output by what cartridge you are using, it's all the same.
i dont know why the derminator asks for a needle count and makes it clear and it seems quite excited you get it correct lol so assume power is upped to spread energy across the needle tips better 1 and 9s will penetrate easier than 12s , speed is a separate option on it tho i imagine if dr pen sell 36s their pen must be calibrated for 36 by default if there's no option

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. So far, 2 people are in and one is against it.
I guess it's to clear any doubt of shilling being involved in this whole thing.
I like this thread. There is alot of good info here. Links to other responders, ect.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL if cell regeneration ones or twice a weak caused cancer boxers would get face and knuckle cancer. everyone who did a Manuel job would get hand cancer. every one who has sex regular would get dick cancer, , muscle cancer for bodybuilders id be far more worried about topical s altering dna than wounding just my opinion
Examples you given are natural wounds. Puncturing skin twice a weak is not natural.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know why the derminator asks for a needle count and makes it clear and it seems quite excited you get it correct lol so assume power is upped to spread energy across the needle tips better 1 and 9s will penetrate easier than 12s , speed is a separate option on it tho i imagine if dr pen sell 36s their pen must be calibrated for 36 by default if there's no option
Derminator asks that to determine the needle depth and use it for the timer function. These are very clearly noted in the instruction and just proves once again that sadly most people don't even bother to read it: a common source of misinformation here.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Derminator asks that to determine the needle depth and use it for the timer function. These are very clearly noted in the instruction and just proves once again that sadly most people don't even bother to read it: a common source of misinformation here.

Yeah derminator 2 is a proper microneedling device, dr.pen are a bit basic in comparison i think, but for what we are trying to achieve here it doesn't matter much imo. If derminator was wireless i would buy one but it's not.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Examples you given are natural wounds. Puncturing skin twice a weak is not natural.[/QUOTe metal is a na
Examples you given are natural wounds. Puncturing skin twice a weak is not natural.

i must of missed the boxing champions of the animal kingdom and the German Shepard hogging the pec deck at the gym or the blacksmith horse shoeing himself and his friends

Last edited: