Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have what sides?

I had sides in the beginning so I dropped to once every two days only on worst hit areas which was like less 0.25 ml once a day and improved on that slowly. I remember that I started using it on my hairline after 1 month of using it on my crown cowlick.
I just answered on another post - brain fog, anxiety possibly tachycardia. But I might well try smuggling in tiny amounts of minoxidil in the improbable mixture of aloe vera and rosemary oil that I smear every night on my scalp

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just answered on another post - brain fog, anxiety possibly tachycardia. But I might well try smuggling in tiny amounts of minoxidil in the improbable mixture of aloe vera and rosemary oil that I smear every night on my scalp

I had tachycardia on the very first day. So much so that I only slept for 2-3 hours for the next 48 hours after applying minoxidil. I also had the most awesome sex drive in those 48 hours for some reason. It all subsided by "getting used to it". Now it does nothing to my blood pressure and tomorrow night I will be dermarolling a circle of 2.5 inches on my crown which is my worst hit area and apply minoxidil right after. I was going to do it tonight but I'm out of 70% rubbing alcohol.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t belive I wasted years checking the brotzu thread when the answer to my problems was a derma pen... It’s the last year that’s taken the hardest hit on my hair aswell..I could have started this years ago and probably kept most of my hair and not have gone tbeough this hell for years. just hoping it’s not too late for a full recovery, it’s looking very positive for me! Just maybe the density might not be great..

Would be interesting to know who plans on adding brotzu to the regime? Who’s not using finastride because, brotzu is out very soon

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t belive I wasted years checking the brotzu thread when the answer to my problems was a derma pen... It’s the last year that’s taken the hardest hit on my hair aswell..I could have started this years ago and probably kept most of my hair and not have gone tbeough this hell for years. just hoping it’s not too late for a full recovery, it’s looking very positive for me! Just maybe the density might not be great..

Would be interesting to know who plans on adding brotzu to the regime? Who’s not using finastride because, brotzu is out very soon

I was thinking about it....but im responding well so far to just Derma needling weekly and minoxidil twice day, that spending north of 100 Euros a month seems silly.

My plan is to continue and see how far I get doing this and keep an eye on the Brotzu thread and see if anyone actually gets results from it.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've taken a bit of an interest in it. I have no clue how it works but just reading that thread is pretty entertaining. Apparently it came out today so I'll be waiting to see if anyone gets results. Does it mess with your DHT/5a? If it does then it's a no go for me.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry guy, but sides from Duta/Fina are sides you would want to become a tranny ! I place my masculinity ABOVE my hair. There are weapons I would never use and instead go full bald. I can accept losing my hair. After all, I am not the only male with a bald head. But having sides like growing boobs is too much for me. Plus, there are chances (not a lot but still) that those sides remain on the long run. Sorry, but I would never try Duta/Fina.
I got sides that lasted 3 months after 2 pills. Physical, pain. None of this mental brain fog bullshit. I feel like a bit of an idiot for even taking it but I'm thankful that I know now to never take it again, no matter how bad my hair gets.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m for example fine with finasteride, doesn’t do much but I want to believe it slowed it down and would be already NW7 if it wasn’t because of it. But when I tried dutasteride I got gyno and didn’t go away (I got surgery some time ago) - and I took only during 1 month. I’d say that dutasteride is very dangerous because it caused tremendous side effect even though I have absolutely none with finasteride. Be very careful with dutasteride please.

About minoxidil I’m thinking to add it after the first 3 sessions, but I won’t apply it right after dermarolling... even if the study says so, I think these are drugs not designed to penetrate that deep. We don’t know much about minoxidil safety when applied in open wounds. I’m totally sure it boosts the whole process but the potential long-term side effects turns me off. But I’d apply it 24h after DR as it’d be much safer and still helpful. Totally a personal opinion, just wanted to put safety as a priority for everyone. We all want hair but functional heart, liver... is way more important and sometimes we may forget it because of the anxiety hair loss produces.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand lighting is everything when it comes to taking progress pics of hair and my very first photo looks like its been taken by a potatoe but these are the full 6 week results

What’s weird is every photo I take looks different but still looks like progress

Attachments

• E9A43A33-B4D8-4534-8463-06C97E7E9A2C.jpeg
    E9A43A33-B4D8-4534-8463-06C97E7E9A2C.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 698

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely. I want to keep my hair, but not at any cost. There is more to life than hair. In fact, I will go as far as to say that my problem is only partly about hair loss. I suspect that is the case for many to most others on the forum.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand lighting is everything when it comes to taking progress pics of hair and my very first photo looks like its been taken by a potatoe but these are the full 6 week results

What’s weird is every photo I take looks different but still looks like progress

If it's genuine that is truly astounding.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m for example fine with finasteride, doesn’t do much but I want to believe it slowed it down and would be already NW7 if it wasn’t because of it. But when I tried dutasteride I got gyno and didn’t go away (I got surgery some time ago) - and I took only during 1 month. I’d say that dutasteride is very dangerous because it caused tremendous side effect even though I have absolutely none with finasteride. Be very careful with dutasteride please.

About minoxidil I’m thinking to add it after the first 3 sessions, but I won’t apply it right after dermarolling... even if the study says so, I think these are drugs not designed to penetrate that deep. We don’t know much about minoxidil safety when applied in open wounds. I’m totally sure it boosts the whole process but the potential long-term side effects turns me off. But I’d apply it 24h after DR as it’d be much safer and still helpful. Totally a personal opinion, just wanted to put safety as a priority for everyone. We all want hair but functional heart, liver... is way more important and sometimes we may forget it because of the anxiety hair loss produces.
That's the unfortunate state of the hair loss industry. We have to use things designed to treat enlarged prostate and high blood pressure just to get the side effect of hair growth... how fucked up does that sound.

Micro needling out here being the only real thing right now.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gratz man....that's awesome progress and similar to what I've got, ill post pics after 3 months though, as I originally stated, then 6 months, 9 and then 12.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Happy for your progress, my dude! Hope that keeps up.
FrenchMoustache suggested a video instead of pictures, since they can be unreliable. I think it's a great idea.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That looks like improvement yeah. Keep going man.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tried the pen with 1.5 and medium speed. IS this sh*t normal? I’m paranoid now

Attachments

• 1C582141-98C6-490F-A516-E13679C9BFFF.jpeg
    1C582141-98C6-490F-A516-E13679C9BFFF.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 779

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers lads. How long you do you guys do it on there? Also how long for it to fade? Wanna get a hair cut this week