Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone feel like the day after dermapenning hair feels thinner? I needle on Sunday night and on Monday my hair is dog sh*t thin. Then as the week progresses it feels better and I get a little more confident. Rinse and repeat. Might be all in my head tho and my hair is sh*t the whole week.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You´ve given hope to so many people here that a thank you is simply not enoug. I still think that the way people respond to this treatment Will be variable, some peopel Will get awsome results, some others might get only maintenannce, but anyway your story has been pretty important in this forum. I know the scam accusations suck, but please keep in mind that they are a small minority, and that most people here really appreciate your good intentions. Just look at this thread, more tan 50 pages in a few months… inspired by you.

It´s good to have you back here, bro
You guys, if this just provided maintenance I would be over the moon. I could deal with that.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so dismayed with my experiences on hair loss forums that I'll just let my hosting expire. My aim was to help and if I made a bit of money in doing so then it would have been a bonus.

Do you, man. Ignore me. I'm dismayed from my experience on from hair loss forums too, watching individuals and companies try and pull one over on others. I believe you got your results and are honest. It was just an offhand, cynical comment--I was just being a saggy c***. I'm truly happy you've had success and have decided to share with people, honestly.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that this thread isn´t filled with thousands of pages. We have so many different chemicals and home remedies with a cult following. People cheering over the re-growth of a single hair after five months and here is this, something that actually basically cured a guy. Yes sure it isn´t a norwood 0 but he got insane regrowth when people normally jump around with happiness over maintenance. Perhaps it´s rare that peoples skin react this well to wounding we will see, but right now the results we have seen are incredible

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that this thread isn´t filled with thousands of pages. We have so many different chemicals and home remedies with a cult following. People cheering over the re-growth of a single hair after five months and here is this, something that actually basically cured a guy. Yes sure it isn´t a norwood 0 but he got insane regrowth when people normally jump around with happiness over maintenance. Perhaps it´s rare that peoples skin react this well to wounding we will see, but right now the results we have seen are incredible
Honestly his results are an anomaly. Microneedling has been around for a while, and many people probably didn't achieve sufficient results. I've never seen results to this extent and I doubt everyone will get to his level

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My results are uneven. My right temple is growing hair much quicker than my left, although the left is definitely catching up.

It might be down to technique being better on one side, so maybe alternate which side of your head you start on each week. Don't worry about it too much, though. I've only been doing this for 8 months so far and I've almost got a full head of hair.

My temples could improve more (and I think they will) but I would be happy if my results stay the same as they are now and I don't grow any more hair.
I found this interesting as in your video it looked like you spent double the amount of time on the left side than the right. Not sure if the camera is flipped though.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I deleted everything. Still happy to give advice but PM me - I seriously regret ever posting anything. I've got guys monitoring every post I make and jumping in to accuse me of being a fraud and it's not worth it for me.

On the flip side you’ve got plenty of guys here who see you as a bit of a hero. Including me.

A group of us a dermstamping and / or derminating. You’ve given me way more hope than I had.

I wish I knew about this a year ago!!!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly his results are an anomaly. Microneedling has been around for a while, and many people probably didn't achieve sufficient results. I've never seen results to this extent and I doubt everyone will get to his level
Oh fak off. You’re an idiot.

I’ve been here for many many many years. I had my first hair transplant while you were popping zits thinking you’d have hair forever.

There’s never been anything like this (not in 15 years) as sustained as this with a group of people doing it like this.

My advise to you is to do it yourself. For up to 12 months. 1.5mm. Min or no min. Weekly.

And then you’ve earned the right to make an informed comment.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised, too, but hopefully that will change.

I've never really been on hair loss forums before and only came on to share my results. I think that's a huge advantage because I didn't waste any time reading about or trying any home remedies, chemicals etc.

What I've done is pretty simple so I think we should find a lot of people copying what I did and we can get a few different results to compare.

Obviously my results are very good but I will be surprised if other people don't achieve similar results. I was a non-responder to minoxidil when I used it in the past without microneedling, so I don't think I'm a special case.

When did you switch over to 2 mm needles? Or did you always use that?

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
hOX7nNS.jpg

well then.

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just back from Moscow! Send me a PM if you are struggling to find a dermapen and I will have a look for you.

All dermapens are made in China and it's normally just the branding that is different. Amazon, Ebay, Wish, Geek etc all sell the same ones.

Thanks, already found it on another site though. i'm just still not sure whether this will work without minoxidil.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't say I have noticed this. How long have you been doing it?

It might be useful for you to start your own thread on here with your results and links to what you have used and answer all the FAQ you keep getting asked, then all the info is in one place plus you get your affiliate links which you more than deserve to use

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the bet that follica knows it’s this simple to use a derma pen and minoxidil but they know that they need something fancy sounding with a patent so when their product is released people don’t catch on and think I can just get a derma pen and do this myself..

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month and 1 week. I started with a shaved head, but unfortunately didn't take a pic with the same shot.