Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He used 8 month minoxidil and 4 month finasteride.

( he told me that in the comments.)

but its still the quick gains from minoxidil that tends to leave after 1-2 years

ukrmd

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow these are damn impressive results! if i could achieve this il be tap dancing :)

i use a dr pen m8 wireless changing needle set every 2 sessions, 16 pin once per week, i see alot of new hairs but only 4 weeks now.

i cant see why the wired derminator is any better, after all its your application and perforation thats important? This guy above says he just uses a ORA derma roller which i thought rollers weren't as good as vertical stamping style techniques approved by microneedling professionals.... it should then come down the quality of the needles and application technique surely?

i have tried to read this thread but 707 pages :eek: so forgive me if i missed this

ukrmd

My Regimen
Reaction score
He used 8 month minoxidil and 4 month finasteride.

( he told me that in the comments.)

but its still the quick gains from minoxidil that tends to leave after 1-2 years
can you explain what you mean by leaving after 1-2 years?

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a meme that minoxidil gains are temporary. Sure, for someone not on finasteride that may be true however even then there are plenty of examples of men keeping their minoxidil gains over a long time.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going back to 1.5 once a week, felt like I was getting better results. When I was doing 1.5 years ago, I was getting result with minoxidil and I didn't even put it on my head, just my beard.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a diffuse thinner and I feel like I need to use significantly higher doses of minoxidil than recommended for the minoxidil to cover all thinning areas - is this overkill? Will thinning areas not exposed to minoxidil still gain effect if nearby areas get some minoxidil?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking back I definitely had better results doing 2mm once a fortnight and daily 0.5mm quick rolling (using a manual derma roller) prior to minoxidil application.
The pens are great for the heavy session but the manual roller is where it's at. Leave it on your dresser, do a few quick rolls on temples and crown straight out the shower, brushing teeth with the other hand.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I have problems with the dermapen I am afraid it is broken ... once I put the needle ... I turn on the device but I only feel a vibration but the needle remains still ... it does not go up or down ... but is it normal? thank you

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I have problems with the dermapen I am afraid it is broken ... once I put the needle ... I turn on the device but I only feel a vibration but the needle remains still ... it does not go up or down ... but is it normal? thank you
The cartridge may not be inserted correctly try to reinsert it and see if the problem remains. Also some people had to record a slo-mo video to see that the needles really moved.
BTW what pen did you get?

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cartridge may not be inserted correctly try to reinsert it and see if the problem remains. Also some people had to record a slo-mo video to see that the needles really moved.
BTW what pen did you get?
DERMAPEN M8 I see that they don't move .... I also made a video ...

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remove the needle cartridge and turn the pen on so that it starts moving at a low speed. Then insert the cartridge while it’s moving and the the needles will start to move. Mine gets stuck once in a while and that fixes it for me. I think it has to do with the pen not being charged enough although I keep it plugged into the wall.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remove the needle cartridge and turn the pen on so that it starts moving at a low speed. Then insert the cartridge while it’s moving and the the needles will start to move. Mine gets stuck once in a while and that fixes it for me. I think it has to do with the pen not being charged enough although I keep it plugged into the wall.
ok I try .. thanks a lot for the advice

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had an appointment with my GP, who I had not seen in real life for a year. She told me that my hair has spectacularly improved! She said she noticed it immediately when I walked through the door. :) :) :):):)

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rimuovere la cartuccia dell'ago e accendere la penna in modo che inizi a muoversi a bassa velocità. Quindi inserire la cartuccia mentre è in movimento e gli aghi inizieranno a muoversi. Il mio si blocca di tanto in tanto e questo lo risolve per me. Penso che abbia a che fare con la penna non caricata abbastanza anche se la tengo collegata alla presa di corrente.

what technique do you use with dermapen?

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
what technique do you use with dermapen?
I use a 1-1.2mm once a week with minoxidil immediately after. I don’t really have much of a technique. I just start at the crown and work my way to the hairline. Sometimes in circular motion and other times just in straight lines. I plan on switching to .05-.07mm every 2 days for absorption instead of once a week 1.2mm.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a 1-1.2mm once a week with minoxidil immediately after. I don’t really have much of a technique. I just start at the crown and work my way to the hairline. Sometimes in circular motion and other times just in straight lines. I plan on switching to .05-.07mm every 2 days for absorption instead of once a week 1.2mm.
thanks ... but I noticed that making circular movements does not make holes! perhaps better to prick then remove the dermapen and then continue like this on the head ... that is to do with the dermapen put and remove

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had an appointment with my GP, who I had not seen in real life for a year. She told me that my hair has spectacularly improved! She said she noticed it immediately when I walked through the door. :) :) :):):)
do you think the LLLT has been a big help? What kind do you use?