Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's this guy on youtube with undetectable dht levels still balding so yes its totally possible. Duta does not block 100% scalp dht and also test alone is destroying your hair at a much slower pace.

But how is it possible that if you are on freaking dutasteride daily, with 0 DHT levels, you would still have DHT on your scalp tissue? the dutasteride accumulation would be everywhere.

What about DHT injections directly on the scalp? some countries are starting to offer this.. so oral + injections is total death of DHT. The improvement must be f*****g there. Then we need to stop T in the scalp for total nuke of androgens.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I roll weekly without the use of minoxidil. I do not see any new hair at all however my scalp has definitely become rougher. It's not smooth like it was before. If I rub my scalp I cam feel how it has changes. Is this a good or bad thing? Obviously its fron the body healing the area I'm just concerned about scar tissue preventing future gains should a new treatment come out...anyone feel the texture of their scalp change to more rough after needling for a while?

If you are experiencing scars then your body probably has issues producing collagen, since microneedling does the reverse on facial and other skin areas with lots of photographic evidence on it dissipating acne scars.

Do you have any photos as proof?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Either you’re misinformed, delusional, or just a sad troll.

I’ve just completed my 4th microneedling session with the pen/minoxidil and I’m already feeling new peach fuzz in my crown and rest of my hair feels much thicker than when I started. So keep trolling for your dick-shrinking-feminizing-cancer inducing drugs.

Actually now, dutasteride or finasteride make finding cancers easier due the smaller prostate. There's no real link, show me studies. If there was a f*****g link, they wouldn't be giving the pills to BPH sufferers.

Im not saying the pills are awesome, it sucks to get your DHT down, but you are deluded and will continue balding. There's the new treatment where the inject the liquid dutasteride on the scalp, im going to look into that. There's no way you can stop male pattern baldness with dermarolling and minoxidil, and good look with the follica and whatever the f*** other scams.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on minoxidil for 10 years. Which makes me think most having success with this started minoxidil and/or finasteride at the same time

Sooo, you have been on minoxidil for 10 years AND you have been microneedling for 7 months with “zero results”, none?

my bullshit meter is on fire.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually now, dutasteride or finasteride make finding cancers easier due the smaller prostate. There's no real link, show me studies. If there was a f*****g link, they wouldn't be giving the pills to BPH sufferers.

Im not saying the pills are awesome, it sucks to get your DHT down, but you are deluded and will continue balding. There's the new treatment where the inject the liquid dutasteride on the scalp, im going to look into that. There's no way you can stop male pattern baldness with dermarolling and minoxidil, and good look with the follica and whatever the f*** other scams.

Complete and utter bullshit. Stop spreading propaganda.

Using these medications ABSOLUTELY does NOT, again NOT make finding cancers easier, claiming so is idiotic and shows you are purposefully spreading lies given the published facts.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/bra...-questions/finasteride-are-the-risks-worth-it

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are experiencing scars then your body probably has issues producing collagen, since microneedling does the reverse on facial and other skin areas with lots of photographic evidence on it dissipating acne scars.

Do you have any photos as proof?
No indont have pics and you probably would not be able to tell by looking at pics. I'm talking about feeling it, not viewing it. I feel it and now it is kind of rough, not smooth like before. It is due to rolling. This may be good, it may be bad. Not sure.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
B735078C-1BC0-4273-BEFE-6F74E4769F23.jpeg
4D529400-09E4-47F0-B352-7DDE22C8CAC9.jpeg
Some early new fine hair growth around my temples that I captured with my usb microscope, for those that might find it interesting. Note, the newly created hairs are much more rougher looking and erupting from within the circular punch protrusion of the needles than normal native hairs.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit. Stop spreading propaganda.

Using these medications ABSOLUTELY does NOT, again NOT make finding cancers easier, claiming so is idiotic and shows you are purposefully spreading lies given the published facts.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/bra...-questions/finasteride-are-the-risks-worth-it

On HairLossTalk.com we link studies, not articles.

For example:

The meta-analysis demonstrated that in a population with symptomatic BPH and/or at increased risk of prostate cancer, a statistically significant lower number of detectable prostate cancers was found in men taking dutasteride compared to control groups (MHRR: 0.66, 95% CI 0.52–0.85). In our analysis, there was no increased risk for Gleason 7–10 (MHRR: 0.83, 95% CI 0.56–1.21) or Gleason 8–10 prostate cancers (MHRR: 0.99, 95% CI 0.39–2.53) in men taking dutasteride over control groups. There were several limitations that need to be considered when interpreting these results.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3612406/

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On HairLossTalk.com we link studies, not articles.

For example:

The meta-analysis demonstrated that in a population with symptomatic BPH and/or at increased risk of prostate cancer, a statistically significant lower number of detectable prostate cancers was found in men taking dutasteride compared to control groups (MHRR: 0.66, 95% CI 0.52–0.85). In our analysis, there was no increased risk for Gleason 7–10 (MHRR: 0.83, 95% CI 0.56–1.21) or Gleason 8–10 prostate cancers (MHRR: 0.99, 95% CI 0.39–2.53) in men taking dutasteride over control groups. There were several limitations that need to be considered when interpreting these results.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3612406/

Fair enough in regards to linking to actual study data.

Although, it’s worth noting as well, that there’s a conflict of interest / trust in linking to studies done and paid for by the very drug company selling the drugs.

‘Our meta-analysis includes data from GlaxoSmithKline-sponsored phase III randomized clinical trials (with a study duration of ≥2 years) evaluating the effect of dutasteride, alone or in combination with tamsulosin, to treat BPH or to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.‘

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 121719 View attachment 121718 Some early new fine hair growth around my temples that I captured with my usb microscope, for those that might find it interesting. Note, the newly created hairs are much more rougher looking and erupting from within the circular punch protrusion of the needles than normal native hairs.
Just poverty vellus hairs bro. Almost undetectable by the human eye. Am I supposed to be impressed? I guess you could dye them lol

NiN

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how is it possible that if you are on freaking dutasteride daily, with 0 DHT levels, you would still have DHT on your scalp tissue? the dutasteride accumulation would be everywhere.

What about DHT injections directly on the scalp? some countries are starting to offer this.. so oral + injections is total death of DHT. The improvement must be f*****g there. Then we need to stop T in the scalp for total nuke of androgens.

It's actually really simple.
You only have to block the androgen receptors in the scalp.
RU works for some but not for all because it's binding to the receptor is supposedly much weaker than the dht binding to the receptor. RU goes systemic though and has ugly side effects.
Breezule has the beautiful property that it decomposes once it goes into the blood. Means that it can't go systemic.
But Breezula is even weaker than RU.
Why is it so hard to make a good androgen receptor blocker?
That's the only thing we need to stop this sh*t.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still shedding like crazy, about three weeks now since starting minoxidil/rolling 6 weeks ago.

But they are weaker hairs falling.. replaced with stronger hairs.. That's what I'm telling myself anyway :D

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just poverty vellus hairs bro. Almost undetectable by the human eye. Am I supposed to be impressed? I guess you could dye them lol

Of course the newly created hair won’t be terminal right off the bat, ya trolling dummy , it will take a few months for them to begin to mature. My point in posting them was not to impress but to show that this microneedling+minoxidil method actually does something even if it is minuscule to begin with.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still shedding like crazy, about three weeks now since starting minoxidil/rolling 6 weeks ago.

But they are weaker hairs falling.. replaced with stronger hairs.. That's what I'm telling myself anyway :D

I’m about the same time frame as you and I experienced the same, got a little worried about the shed but it’s now stopped and now hoping for some visible progress from hear on out.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course the newly created hair won’t be terminal right off the bat, ya trolling dummy , it will take a few months for them to begin to mature. My point in posting them was not to impress but to show that this microneedling+minoxidil method actually does something even if it is minuscule to begin with.
No bro, vellus hairs stay vellus. They were probably there the whole time you just never used a microscope before, they're the remains of once healthy follicles

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score

Bro the hairs are falling out because your making SCAR TISSUE from making your scalp BLEED.
Do you really think its healthy to be sticking pins all in your skin to the point it becomes inflamed and bleeds? Youll just end up with a thick layer of scar tissue on top. Ever noticed why burns victims stay bald? Thats why

NiN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro the hairs are falling out because your making SCAR TISSUE from making your scalp BLEED.
Do you really think its healthy to be sticking pins all in your skin to the point it becomes inflamed and bleeds? Youll just end up with a thick layer of scar tissue on top. Ever noticed why burns victims stay bald? Thats why
How do you explain the marketing towards people who want to lighten scars then?