Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One month in, I do think that recently vellus hairs are appearing along my hairline, but they are very small. I can't tell if I'm shedding less because my hair is very short. I will be updating.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm scared to apply minoxidil straight after needling. I keep thinking of the sides! Any advice?

Thanks

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply minoxidil almost directly after needling, no issues so far and i'm four months in and needle every week.
Not saying that is a good idea but it's at least not guaranteed to cause issues. Also i use 10% minoxidil on my face twice a day additionally to the minoxidil on my scalp. I'm going full steam towards an minoxidil overdose! choo-choo

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tiny hairs on my hair line are growing, it’s been 75 days since needling, and i only put min on my hairline. I will add min on my entire scalp after mid May, i hope i can get decent regrow

aldog

Reaction score
Minoxidil + Regenepure Dr + needling.

1.5 mm. Hard. Wounding.

Congrats on the results, but are you certain on the keto shampoo? It's a strong anti inflammatory, which negates a wounding regimen, especially if applied topically everyday.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply minoxidil almost directly after needling, no issues so far and i'm four months in and needle every week.
Not saying that is a good idea but it's at least not guaranteed to cause issues. Also i use 10% minoxidil on my face twice a day additionally to the minoxidil on my scalp. I'm going full steam towards an minoxidil overdose! choo-choo

10percent! Wow that's a lot of minoxidil in the body!

I take it you're trying to grow a beard too?

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on the results, but are you certain on the keto shampoo? It's a strong anti inflammatory, which negates a wounding regimen, especially if applied topically everyday.

I have no idea, it's working. I've been doing it literally every day. The day of wounding and the morning after.

I think I'm the only person that is using ketaconzole every single day, whether it's Regenepure DR or Nizoral

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ye that's quite a lot. But You lucky enough you are amongst people who dont have side effects. but like you say that's not something to recommend. Some experience sides effects with only low dose. it's the same for finasteride actually. Everybodys different. With such meds its always better to talk to the doctor, it's not candy even if it's sold otc. I have heart health checkup every couple of years myself just in case. it's good to know family history for this,.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ye that's quite a lot. But You lucky enough you are amongst people who dont have side effects. but like you say that's not something to recommend. Some experience sides effects with only low dose. it's the same for finasteride actually. Everybodys different. With such meds its always better to talk to the doctor, it's not candy even if it's sold otc. I have heart health checkup every couple of years myself just in case. it's good to know family history for this,.

Does minoxidil have any links to long term heart issues?

Also when you have your heart check up, what is it the doctor does? Listen to your chest or a proper ecg / scan?

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10percent! Wow that's a lot of minoxidil in the body!

I take it you're trying to grow a beard too?

Yeah that is what i'm trying to do, i'm 27 and had a completely smooth face before i started applying minoxidil to it and now i have hair growing all over my face so at least it works there!
I'm thinking a decent beard could at least be a nice compensation for the slowly receding hairline!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that is what i'm trying to do, i'm 27 and had a completely smooth face before i started applying minoxidil to it and now i have hair growing all over my face so at least it works there!
I'm thinking a decent beard could at least be a nice compensation for the slowly receding hairline!

Ever thought of using low dose oral minoxidil instead? i dont's suit a beard so i shave all the time but the few times i have been lazy i have noticed my facial hair is much thicker with oral minoxidil.

aldog

Reaction score
I have no idea, it's working. I've been doing it literally every day. The day of wounding and the morning after.

I think I'm the only person that is using ketaconzole every single day, whether it's Regenepure DR or Nizoral

I havent been tracking your progress, but did your results accelerate when you added keto shampoo?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does minoxidil have any links to long term heart issues?

Also when you have your heart check up, what is it the doctor does? Listen to your chest or a proper ecg / scan?

I went there for the first time because I had sinus tachycardia, maybe this was because of a minoxidil unusual dosage and therefore arrhythmia, but I can't really remember what happened that night. My doctor also said it could be too much caffeine : D Anyway I don't know how you say that in english but he basically look on a computer how my heart works(pumps) also he checks heartbeats while Im pedaling on a bike plus few other things. At least this exam clear my doubts up

Last edited:

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would like to ask you a question about your regimen. have you just used finasteride before or only used for just 1 month? because i guess your hair is not shedding and you are not using finasteride. but on the other hand, hair starts shedding after 6-7 months of quitting finasteride (it is written on the prospectus of propecia). thats why maybe your hair is not shedding now because still finasteride effect is going on? i just wonder if i stop using it, will it start shedding. is your hair shedding now at the same time or shedding is completely stopped? if so microneedling doesn't make only regrowth hairs, also stops shedding right?

I used Finasteride for 1 month @ a dose of 1mg every M/W/F. My hair is shedding minimally right now, not what I consider to be anything of concern (thinning/balding levels of shedding). It isn't entirely known yet if microneedling helps to stop shedding. Since it promotes blood-flow - it could always have the initial minoxidil-type effect of inducing a shed, as we've seen here from some members. Though in the long run - it definitely seems to promote hair growth and possibly reduce shedding.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used Finasteride for 1 month @ a dose of 1mg every M/W/F. My hair is shedding minimally right now, not what I consider to be anything of concern (thinning/balding levels of shedding). It isn't entirely known yet if microneedling helps to stop shedding. Since it promotes blood-flow - it could always have the initial minoxidil-type effect of inducing a shed, as we've seen here from some members. Though in the long run - it definitely seems to promote hair growth and possibly reduce shedding.
You still using fina?