Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, not at all. I basically talked to the guy who does run it on Reddit for a bit. I have never been a partner, shareholder, employee of or anything to do with that site. I've got no idea if they've sold anything and I certainly won't get any 'cut' if they do. I'll step up my efforts to get my pics down. My bro in laws are on there, too.

I'm not sure if a company actually exists but they'll set one up eventually and you'll see the directors - I won't be one of them.

OMG you're a liar lol ... myhair.life is your estore, you admitted that earlier. You play the victims card now, and obviously it's working.
I think you should just disappear and let this thread to those who just want to save their hair without making any money ... but before that you have to admit that you're lying. Be a man !

----
I've been doing micro-neddling (derma stamp) for past 4 years now, but only every month ... i didn't save my hair, but it helps with the itchy.
Now I'm doing it every day, just with a dermaroller (lightly) + dermastamp every 2 weeks (1.5mm). I still think dermastamp is better than dermapen (I tried), and it's not so painful.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's actually a ton of manipulation going on in this thread that I thought I noticed before. Way too many users make their first post here and type in the same robotic tone about how thankful they are.

No idea what the point of it is...

I wouldn't even be if these people (such as @FrenchMoustache and others who I can't remember) are actually @74775446 or something.
Only one manipulation. The 745 guy.
Nobody else has any motivation to manipulate anything.
Everyone else just want to needling and try to find the best regimen, manipulation-free.

You have a strong point. Who knows how many users here are him backing his BS up.

Only one person (full headed, seller) has the potential to manipulate things here.
All others want hair.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG you're a liar lol ... myhair.life is your estore, you admitted that earlier. You play the victims card now, and obviously it's working.
I think you should just disappear and let this thread to those who just want to save their hair without making any money ... but before that you have to admit that you're lying. Be a man !

----
I've been doing micro-neddling (derma stamp) for past 4 years now, but only every month ... i didn't save my hair, but it helps with the itchy.
Now I'm doing it every day, just with a dermaroller (lightly) + dermastamp every 2 weeks (1.5mm). I still think dermastamp is better than dermapen (I tried), and it's not so painful.

Again, lets assume numbers guy is lying and it's his store.

He disavowed it. He isn't pushing it on us. How does bickering help? Again, let's please just drop all of this and discuss microneedling. We are literally spinning in circles.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only one manipulation. The 745 guy.
Nobody else has any motivation to manipulate anything.
Everyone else just want to needling and try to find the best regimen, manipulation-free.

You have a strong point. Who knows how many users here are him backing his BS up.

Only one person (full headed, seller) has the potential to manipulate things here.
All others want hair.

We understand. You dont like numbers guy. You're allowed not to. But can we please move on from it? Jesus HC

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

----
Itchymad scalp and French and headdy same person??

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone would care about a site selling a dermaroller?
Get over it. You aren’t forced to buy anything

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for getting me to start micro-needling, i´m doing my seventh session today so to early to see if it works for me but i´m just happy to have a fighting chance that doesn't involve messing with my hormones!
Here is a suitable quote for this clusterfuck of a situation.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

You could have waited a bit longer before creating A SECOND PROFILE TO HYPE your thread and product.
Worst thing, I wouldn't have really noticed if you weren't constantly and suspiciously sucking up to the full-haired-seller-scammer.
upload_2019-1-27_23-40-43.png

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@Wolf Pack
Sorry for flooding your notifications, but here is another proof he is a scammer and lair.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, lets assume numbers guy is lying and it's his store.

He disavowed it. He isn't pushing it on us. How does bickering help? Again, let's please just drop all of this and discuss microneedling. We are literally spinning in circles.

He disavowed it .. because it was his interest to do so and he was caught red-handed...

I'm ok for discussing micro-needling actually, because it's fascinating. But $$numberguy$$ decided to attack heady and frenchmoustache, and then he deleted his posts pretending he was a poor weak victim. Sorry I don't think it's fair.

I hope the best for everyone, except scammers and liars. But yeah maybe we should move on and focus on the subject : micro-needling.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack
Sorry for flooding your notifications, but here is another proof he is a scammer and lair.

It's ok, I really think you're good for the forum, because what's you say it's just plain truth, I don't understand why others can't see that ... they are being manipulated, and it's so obvious.
But maybe we should now just ignore him ... if others still want to think he's the poor victim ... ok ...

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itchymad scalp and French and headdy same person??

it depends ... Frenchmoustache has good hair ? If so, I want to be like him :p
But ... no, I'm not frenchmoustache, even if I'm french.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ok, I really think you're good for the forum, because what's you say it's just plain truth, I don't understand why others can't see that ... they are being manipulated, and it's so obvious.
But maybe we should now just ignore him ... if others still want to think he's the poor victim ... ok ...

I don't give a sh*t if he's a victim or he's making money for a"guide." We just want to see if this really works for the majority.I am contributing my sessions every 7 days and the Frenchmadman makes me annoy only with spam and the otheraccomplice.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On a vraiment le sens de la justice dans le sang, nous les français. ;)

Ouais ... enfin je sais pas si c'est un truc français cela dit. Mais ça y ressemble pas mal pour le coup ah ah. J'ai jamais aimé ses méthodes.
Au début je n'ai pas aimé ton enthousiasme, en lisant tes posts au début du thread. Mais au moins tu es droit dans tes bottes, et ça ben j'apprécie. Même si je pense que 747... a bien joué, il a réussi à se placer en victime, donc là pour le coup tu es grillé. Quand les gens refusent de voir la réalité, t'auras bon la leur mettre sous le nez ce sera peine perdue. Ils sont obsédés par les résultats possibles, après si quelqu'un en profite pour les pigeonner, c'est pas leur problème ... comme un mal pour un bien. Mais non ! Bref merci à toi et à Headdy d'avoir mis son arnaque à découvert, en espérant que ça le fasse dégager d'ici, sans pour autant fermer le topic (même si avec un engouement pareil ce serait pas compliqué d'en ouvrir un autre et le laisser prospérer sereinement).
Salut ;)

Last edited:

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could have waited a bit longer before creating A SECOND PROFILE TO HYPE your thread and product.
Worst thing, I wouldn't have really noticed if you weren't constantly and suspiciously sucking up to the full-haired-seller-scammer.
View attachment 110662
I don't think you can use join dates against people as there would of been a flurry of ghost readers joining around this date because of the thread itself

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you can use join dates against people as there would of been a flurry of ghost readers joining around this date because of the thread itself

It started on Reddit then came here. I didn't join this site until long after another user had shared my reddit posts.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do believe I've been mistreated. But since it's nothing personal here, I really don't care about that. If people realize it or not. Even if the seller cursed or being aggressive.
I agree that the end result will be that this thread will be non-manipulated and not shilled and thus will have no duplicate users hyping 757 or false successes and hyping regimens.

That is the goal, and that what will happen.
If it takes another day or two, whether the mods ban the full-headed-scam-seller or not, we won't stop needling.