Verteporfin -GROUP BUY . Unlimited hair.

torcik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Discord dead? I was on Chanel and now i dont see them and link does not work

haudegen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
I am (or was) the discord user m_einname aka the discord server's owner.
Unfortunately, the server (as well as my account) have been banned by Discord due to violation of their ToS ("marketplace for regulated goods").
This is why I am currently setting up a new server, but this time on the decentralised Matrix platform. This new space will not only run on one centralised server, but will be federated/replicated across multiple independent servers in order to mitigate such problems.
@Roeysdomi, are u IronBrad? If so, PM me bro - we have lots of work to do and not many days left until the gb can start :)

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
Unfortunately, the server (as well as my account) have been banned by Discord due to violation of their ToS ("marketplace for regulated goods").
This is why I am currently setting up a new server, but this time on the decentralised Matrix platform. This new space will not only run on one centralised server, but will be federated/replicated across multiple independent servers in order to mitigate such problems.
@Roeysdomi, are u IronBrad? If so, PM me bro - we have lots of work to do and not many days left until the gb can start :)
Yes the link for the recovery is https://discord.gg/eASQdWc7rr

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
Add me IronBrad#1446

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone applied the drug to themselves already? What were the results? Anyone who was in the group buy and experimented, please give as an update.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it also regenerates the follicles in the donor area from an operation 10 years ago?

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope it works. I have a keloid scar from my FUT surgery that is a pain to cover up. And SMP didn’t work on it at all

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another miracle discord drug… I’m still experimenting w) the last ones
What previous miracle drug are you talking about? (Guessing you're being sarcastic but I'd still like to know)