Verteporfin -GROUP BUY . Unlimited hair.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the people that want to join .
As i said before the invite is limited.
The group is close now.
We reached the MOQ of the order.
And the shippment already sent to the buyers which is around 16-20buyers.
If we will get any result we will share it ofcourse . Untill then wait with everyone.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck to y’all. I think you can’t put it on an already formed scar or keloid and it will just regenerate normal tissue…. My impression is that the scar would be to be removed first, then you apply it during the wound healing. I got a giant keloid from my fut transplant, so I hope this works. And would even regrow my old hair from the surgery lol.

just think everyone should be aware of that before we get a ton of people trying it on existing scars and saying “this stuff doesn’t work”

Last edited:

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck to y’all. I think you can’t put it on an already formed scar or keloid and it will just regenerate normal tissue…. My impression is that the scar would be to be removed first, then you apply it during the wound healing. I got a giant keloid from my fut transplant, so I hope this works. And would even regrow my old hair from the surgery lol.

just think everyone should be aware of that before we get a ton of people trying it on existing scars and saying “this stuff doesn’t work”
I have a skin prone to keloids too. I am glad I discovered it before attempting an FUT procedure.

I hope FUE is fine tho. Did you manage to improve your scar?

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

100%. But I don't even know how the scar removal thing would work either. What are they gonna do, go to their surgeon and be like "hey I need you to remove this scar tissue and inject me with this mystery substance I bought from an illicit laboratory in China. Also what does 5% solution mean?"

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a skin prone to keloids too. I am glad I discovered it before attempting an FUT procedure.

I hope FUE is fine tho. Did you manage to improve your scar?
No luck. Tried silicone gels. Only thing that seems hopeful is srt-100 laser after removing the keloid. But if this verteporfin works, seems like it’d be the better option

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
100%. But I don't even know how the scar removal thing would work either. What are they gonna do, go to their surgeon and be like "hey I need you to remove this scar tissue and inject me with this mystery substance I bought from an illicit laboratory in China. Also what does 5% solution mean?"
I still don’t know if this needs to be injected or if it’s topical

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
At that point why not wait until they do human trials on it at the very least lol its not like the scar is going anywhere.
That’s kind of what I’m planning on. Although I’m 31 and not getting younger. No matter what people say, once a girl discovers that scar, she would lose some interest

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone has start with the verterporfine.... ¿? otherwise , When people will receive this ¿?

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump, I would like to know what people's results have been so far. I don't even need to buy the drug, I just want to know if it works.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some people with 2-3 months of verteporfin use..... Any news of this ..... ¿? Is there anyone who have regrowth in donor zone of hair transplant of past ¿?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will have update soon, right now we are waiting for something can't really talk about it

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on Discord group , but there arent anything positive information( hair regrowth case)

We will have update soon, right now we are waiting for something can't really talk about it
Hopefully there will be positive news soon