Verteporfin drug induced scarless healing with new hair follicles on mice. This new founding can be really big

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Possible. Who wants the cure to be a hair transplant though?
It's the best you will get at this point. Many people have had them and are living happy lives. You either use what's available, be miserable or acceptance.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so what is the current status on this? honestly I thought it was dead just like anything else but on reddit its currently a bit hyped so im wondering. people here seem rather jaded these days

Last edited:

Aston

Reaction score
hair loss is not a lucrative market.
Since when? Look it up, hair loss treatment is a holy grail market worth trillions. Men of all ages are desperate to look young, especially today when people marry later than ever, or keep hooking up indefinitely.

The reason we do not have a serious working treatment is the same reason we don't have a reliable treatment for cancer despite trillions spent over decades. We're simply not smart enough to figure it out even when money is no object, and dangerous human experiments are unethical and illegal, which makes every invasive study incredible difficult and expensive.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when? Look it up, hair loss treatment is a holy grail market worth trillions. Men of all ages are desperate to look young, especially today when people marry later than ever, or keep hooking up indefinitely.

The reason we do not have a serious working treatment is the same reason we don't have a reliable treatment for cancer despite trillions spent over decades. We're simply not smart enough to figure it out even when money is no object, and dangerous human experiments are unethical and illegal, which makes every invasive study incredible difficult and expensive.
are they really though? the actual market is probably around 2-3 billion how many men are running around that are balding and dont even know there is something you can do or do know and just dont care. there is a reason why funding and progress has been so incredibly mediocre in recent years. and finasteride works for most and thus three is no incentive

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dangerous human experiments are unethical and illegal

But nonetheless medical doctors use that knowledge acquired in dangerous medical experiments.

Is it ethical to use knowledge which has been acquired in special "work camps"?