Versplinteren's Story (stupid Seven Word Mark)

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough but did you keep track of your weight as you went a long. Puffy nipples is one thing but I'm not sure you would gain weight just by eating dutasteride. Maybe it affects your metabolism but I have no experience of that.

When did you quit? Are you starting to lose hair again more quickly?
I did quit about 2 months ago after visiting my derma. They didn’t really believe in losing libido, also didn’t talk about puffy nipples.

It is only now I feel like i’m starting to shed/lose hair again. I’ll just wait till after summer, and maybe will try fina 1.25mg with minoxidill and derma roller

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did quit about 2 months ago after visiting my derma. They didn’t really believe in losing libido, also didn’t talk about puffy nipples.

It is only now I feel like i’m starting to shed/lose hair again. I’ll just wait till after summer, and maybe will try fina 1.25mg with minoxidill and derma roller

Shame you get sides (not brutal ones but still) from anti-androgens. It's sugar pills for me and might be why they don't do much for me except decrease hair loss but I'm only 2 months into Dutas so it's hard to say. I recently quit minoxidil because it didn't give me anything, it might even have damaged my hair line (not 100% confirmed) and half a year into minoxidil I actually got darker circles under my eyes.

It's a journey for sure. I'm sticking to anti-androgens and treating myself to quality shampoo and trying to eat some decent food. That's it for now but we'll see down the road if I wanna try something else, doubt it unless it's topical. spironolactone and stuff are out of my comfort zone.

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shame you get sides (not brutal ones but still) from anti-androgens. It's sugar pills for me and might be why they don't do much for me except decrease hair loss but I'm only 2 months into Dutas so it's hard to say. I recently quit minoxidil because it didn't give me anything, it might even have damaged my hair line (not 100% confirmed) and half a year into minoxidil I actually got darker circles under my eyes.

It's a journey for sure. I'm sticking to anti-androgens and treating myself to quality shampoo and trying to eat some decent food. That's it for now but we'll see down the road if I wanna try something else, doubt it unless it's topical. spironolactone and stuff are out of my comfort zone.

Maybe fina will be better for me in a few months. Duta is like going all in at first try and maybe was to much.

I also felt the same way about minoxidill but if i look back in time i can still remember i saw some regrowth, i think it just takes a very long time to notice results from minoxidill.

As far as spironolactone, i feel the same way as you..

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro, does your puffy nipples disapear after quitting duta?
I got the exact same one right now while on duta, maybe even worse...

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe the “hard/gyno” part is gone. What is left is mostly som fat around the chest area. Nipples don’t always look puffy in my opinion

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you think it takes for dermaroller to show effectiveness? Been doing it for one and a half month now with 1.5mm

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you hopeful/continuing derma? Somebody alex on this forum had remarkable results i just hope to get half of it would be amazing

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he inspired me too.

I believe his regime works. But I quitted duta due to slight sides which also included slight gyno. Hope to start on a low dose fina in a few months.

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah hope it works for you as well man! :) consistency is key and adapting to problems. I think with duta I started to heavy