Using Oc000459 Or Tm30089? Topical Crth2 Antagonists

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm planning to start a new expensive regimen. To attack hairloss from different angles I'm planing to also use a topical CRTH2 antagonist as I had some results from topical Setipiprant some years ago.

I'm thinking of weather using OC000459 or TM30089. Both are strong CRTH2 antagonists. I can let it formulate in a nano-vesicle solution for optimal penetration.

Both compounds have a few anecdotal success stories in different forums but I don't know which one is better and for which one I should go? I'm also not sure which concentration would be sufficient. If someone has a clue or is using one of the compounds, please share your knowledge.

Do you guys have an idea?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking into these myself too, haven't tried either yet but I'm inclined towards OC because of the shorter half life and more studies showing safety.

Unsure about topical conc but a study found 25mg/day oral to be as effective as 200mg/day so maybe start off with 1%

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your Input.

I can provide some input regarding TM.
In the German forum several people tried TM and people posted success. The concentration they used was about 0.01% to 0.05%. This would make TM very cheap. They ordered from Kane. This was end of 2016.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your Input.

In the German forum several people tried TM and people posted success. The concentration they used was about 0.01% to 0.05%. This would make TM very cheap. They ordered from Kane. This was end of 2016.

Thanks for that, I've been reading similar reports of absolutely tiny amounts of TM being very effective. Would definitely be a price / risk tradeoff between these two but OC can be pretty cheap from China

j4r0d

Reaction score
Thanks for your Input.

Any info on the vehicule they used?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that, I've been reading similar reports of absolutely tiny amounts of TM being very effective. Would definitely be a price / risk tradeoff between these two but OC can be pretty cheap from China
Chinese oc?Where you can get it?I am Chinese.Thank you.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So TM real works to stop hairloss? Does it thicken too?

Depends I think. Not every treatment is for everyone. But in the german forum people were very positive about it and one person said that TM was the best thing he ever traid against hairloss, better than finasteride and minoxidil.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends I think. Not every treatment is for everyone. But in the german forum people were very positive about it and one person said that TM was the best thing he ever traid against hairloss, better than finasteride and minoxidil.
good news

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will go for Seti first in a nano-vesicle lotion first, because I have some at home and maybe switch to OC or TM later on...

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you could tell me where can i get oc in China

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have got TM in my country. I am ready to start this treatment plan. I need you to give me some formulas, such as what to dissolve, alcohol or distilled water, add micro needle, or propylene glycol?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane used to sell a TM that didn't work (reported in other thread). Would be great to know if that has changed. His current product page shows a CAS number that is the same as the one sold on.Rechemdo (CAS number 844639-57-2) reported to work. So things may have gotten better. Not sure about dosage (I read 0.1%) but TM efficacy apparently wears of after a few months. Solubility is 2mg/mL in DMSO. If that stuff goes systemic you may not like the sides.