using money

seb

Reaction score
There is no "normal" people on here...only "ab" normal.(yes myself included).

seb

Reaction score
If hpm and exodus want to buy a wife,then if it makes them content,by all means.In some twisted way,those type of women will be content,certainly it is a way out of poverty for them.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don[t want no mail order Lorena Bobbit...

seb

Reaction score
Ben said:
Seb wrote
If hpm and exodus want to buy a wife,then if it makes them content,by all means.In some twisted way,those type of women will be content,certainly it is a way out of poverty for them.

Although people do it, buying a wife just sound soo sick, its just like a young women in their 20's dating an old rich guy. They then say hes young at heart!,yeah right!

ALL wives are bought in some way or other,this method is just a less subtle way.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yeah adultwork is a good one.

basically the number 1 site for that stuff about £60/120$ a time

but thailand yeah i think they are liek 12p a time or something

but no i meant like buying a woman from a pimp, like one that stays with me and only me, so i own her, which is basically a prostitue but for yourself only and for years on end.

i guess you need to go to special country for that, las vegas wont have that, it would have to be a place where selling women is really common and normal, i know rich men in india can have officially 2 or 3 wives half their junior but that might be a caste system of some sort.

i mean buying a poor women to be yours for 10 years, im 52, shes 16 and with me for 10 years.

very different to visiting some hooker street every 2 nights.

SLAVERY is the first word that comes to my mind....

on the other hand, I'm pretty sure you can get a mail order bride one way or another, but I'm not sure she'd stay with you after she gets a UK passport.

Or you can move to a country made up of a patriarchal society and "buy" women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He still did'nt 'buy' her. She was free to walk away at anytime. She lived in the U.S she had options. Plus I'd be suprised if they ever even actually had sex. The guy was about 90 yrs old and in a wheelchair.
These 3rd world girls are enduring their situation simply because without it they know their families would starve. Theres no welfare system to fall back on. The whole situation is born out of utter desperation.
Theres not a guy on here who would choose starvation over taking one up the ***.

But the point that is'nt being addressed here is what kiind of 'man' is happy to exploit a woman this way knowing that she has 0 love for him and is living a nightmare?

Answer? A man who has 0 dignity.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
horniness overpowers dignity for me

also i wud give her a lot of money to help the situation

So that makes things ok then? Those responses sound like the excuses of the peadophiles who go to the 3rd world for sex.

How much money would it take to relieve your conscience.
How much would you want a man to pay if it was your sister in that situation?

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
OK, forget about the 3rd world countries then. But, seriously, I was watching some youtube videos on prostitutes in Northern Mexico towns (ie - Tijuana), and I must say that those STREET WALKERS looked awfully damn HOT! But still ... they are in a 3rd world country, but from the looks of it, most of the ones in the videos did not seem like slaves. Nope - they actually looked as if they were enjoying having horny men constantly leering and drooling at them ... I think they liked it, or so it seemed by the smiles on their faces!

Well they would'nt get much custom looking miserable and desperate would they? That kind of thing is beaten into them by their pimps. When a waiter smiles at you as she serves you do you think she's really enjoying herself or just giving you the impression?

But the original thread was about 'buying' a wife as in 24 hr ownership not paying some girl for a quick f*ck.

You'd have to spend your whole life in denial of what you know they actually think of you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
Exodus2011 said:
horniness overpowers dignity for me

also i wud give her a lot of money to help the situation

So that makes things ok then? Those responses sound like the excuses of the peadophiles who go to the 3rd world for sex.

How much money would it take to relieve your conscience.
How much would you want a man to pay if it was your sister in that situation?
dam id only mess with the normal age ones away

and idk i dont have a sister i honestly cant imagine it

I dont think you need to have a sister to know the answer, do you have a mother?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
again saf im not condoneing the whole hang around a street for quik fucks thing

you get that sh*t in glasgow, edinburgh & london streets for £40 a time, its really common and people know about it if you ask around the locals and sh*t.

what i said was buying a women for yourself 24/7 wife type 2-3 decades younger when your older in 3rd world country, and LIVING their yourself, its really common.

and its COMMON for age differences in marriages where men have money/power, serisouly women legitematly cream over status/money/power as much as men do over youth and buety

read david m buses evolution of desire and you will see its common, there is some tribe where 16 year old boys mate with 40 somethign women becuase they have no status/power.

then when he is grown up he is 40 something and then is with a girl half his junior because he has status/power.

this is totally normal and is a genuine attraction switch for women, in fact it is probably the most consistant attraction switch for ALL women, status/power/money...lifestyle.

im pretty sure there was some king that had 300 women simply becuase he was a "king", this stuff is really normal in society.

read the book david m buss evolution of desire.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
again saf im not condoneing the whole hang around a street for quik fucks thing

you get that sh*t in glasgow, edinburgh & london streets for £40 a time, its really common and people know about it if you ask around the locals and sh*t.

what i said was buying a women for yourself 24/7 wife type 2-3 decades younger when your older in 3rd world country, and LIVING their yourself, its really common.

and its COMMON for age differences in marriages where men have money/power, serisouly women legitematly cream over status/money/power as much as men do over youth and buety

read david m buses evolution of desire and you will see its common, there is some tribe where 16 year old boys mate with 40 somethign women becuase they have no status/power.

then when he is grown up he is 40 something and then is with a girl half his junior because he has status/power.

this is totally normal and is a genuine attraction switch for women, in fact it is probably the most consistant attraction switch for ALL women, status/power/money...lifestyle.

im pretty sure there was some king that had 300 women simply becuase he was a "king", this stuff is really normal in society.

read the book david m buss evolution of desire.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
how much did the session cost you?

B

Beingbaldsucks

Everytime I see HPM comments I imagine George from sinfield

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Afterwards we went to the ensuite and she cleaned herself and then wiped me down with a wet wipe which I thought at the time was a nice touch.

You legend. I like that in the heat of the moment the little things are not lost on you!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I had all my hair at that stage and was in great shape and distinctly remember looking in the mirror as I stood there butt naked while she cleaned herself and narcisistically thinking, damn I look good!

[youtube:1252wlix]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gckUWpwjR40[/youtube:1252wlix]

:D

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

HAHAHA man Im not kidding I once I had my first date with a girl stayin in at mine watching that film, as we banged that night I couldnt resist doing a sly flex in the mirror!

slipy

Reaction score
it's been so long since i've seen that movie, i don't even recall much of it but seeing that scene now definitely makes me wan't to watch it again.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

Oh yeah, I wondered where all my old classmates had dissapeared to, know I know. :laugh:

HPM said:

Hmmm I really suggest you do this because I think its about the only way you're going to get any women.

Why not trek deep into the Brazilian rainforest find a tribe thats never seen a white man before show them your mobile phone and they'll think you're a god. You can shag as many of those lip plate women as you like.

However there may be a problem getting toplace to mail there.
And theres the possibility that they could just stick you straight in the pot and eat you for tea.