Us Fda Approves Histogen Ind For Female Hair Loss

bekeero

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pilot and Phase 1/2 Clinical Trials of an HSC660 predecessor were completed in male pattern baldness outside the US, with results that produced statistically significant efficacy indicators and a clear safety profile. More recently, a physician-sponsored 10 patient study in the US showed cosmetically significant results in both men and women. In addition to seeing a 100% female responder rate in the physician-sponsored study, previous trials have shown efficacy in other difficult-to-treat populations including men over 40 years of age and temporal recession hair loss.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait I thought it was the concensus on here that histrogen was garbage. Did I miss something or did something change?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, it's just an approval to investigate Histogen. Big whoop...

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
why so much negativity with histogen? i think its similar to shiseido?

Because most of these self entitled fuckers want it yesterday and are upset that it’s not due out tomorrow.

Wait for it.... there photos this... there photos that... it’s not good enough... wah wah wah

Only here do you find people complaining and having a cry about the companies trying to actually help us :p

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had access to all the before and after photos from both previous trials on HSC. They were legit before and after - 100s of them.

I've signed an NDA so cant reveal anymore. But, i will say that i wouldnt give write them off.

Time to market is the most frustrating thing here - an effect of targeting the NA market as a primary.

It's annoying that Mexico trials weren't in 2017/8. I hope that because they are refining their product as one of the reasons....

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had access to all the before and after photos from both previous trials on HSC. They were legit before and after - 100s of them.

I've signed an NDA so cant reveal anymore. But, i will say that i wouldnt give write them off.

Time to market is the most frustrating thing here - an effect of targeting the NA market as a primary.

It's annoying that Mexico trials weren't in 2017/8. I hope that because they are refining their product as one of the reasons....
How do I see these pics and where do I sign an NDA?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure sounds legit Charlie76761

I can understand your skepticism but the actual truth is that i saw studied the photos and then decided to invest.

See attached for evidence of being a shareholder.

Attachments

• Histogen.PNG
    Histogen.PNG
    106.6 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i first heard about Histogen 9 years ago I thought to my self now that seems like a company full of promise. Unfortunately they have only proved themselves to be a company of false promise.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
When i first heard about Histogen 9 years ago I thought to my self now that seems like a company full of promise. Unfortunately they have only proved themselves to be a company of false promise.

That’s not entirely true. I do understand your sentiment though.

About 8 years ago I had a hair transplant and the surgeon had some kind of relationship with Histogen.

After my transplant I had HSC injected into my scalp. I don’t have cancer and I’m fairly certain it slowed down my hair loss.

Unless they actually fail as a business, which is totally different to their product being a failure, then there is hope.

But god damn! I wish it would either come out or just go away.

They need a break. A community break. And a market break (for us!!!).

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s not entirely true. I do understand your sentiment though.

About 8 years ago I had a hair transplant and the surgeon had some kind of relationship with Histogen.

After my transplant I had HSC injected into my scalp. I don’t have cancer and I’m fairly certain it slowed down my hair loss.

Unless they actually fail as a business, which is totally different to their product being a failure, then there is hope.

But god damn! I wish it would either come out or just go away.

They need a break. A community break. And a market break (for us!!!).
My own thoughts about Histogen is that they have used HSC to attract investment but i believe they are more interested in their other products. I know they have had their legal issues but the time lines they have previously quoted have been misleading to say the least. If i was an investor i would be mightily pissed off and as a balding man totally disillusioned.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
My own thoughts about Histogen is that they have used HSC to attract investment but i believe they are more interested in their other products. I know they have had their legal issues but the time lines they have previously quoted have been misleading to say the least. If i was an investor i would be mightily pissed off and as a balding man totally disillusioned.

I’m hearing you bro. It’s depressingly hard to reconcile that they have made something that I know works (to some extent) and yet those doors are closed to us.

What really pisses me off about this is that they all seem to want to refine their product some more before launching. That decision adds years onto a product launch.

Why not launch then refine