Us Fda Approves Histogen Ind For Female Hair Loss

Cally Nicole

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. In all my 26 years I’ve never seen a group of adults have a more negative attitude directed towards something they obviously desperately want/need. Gail Naughton is my boyfriend’s mother and I’ve lived with them the past three years. I couldn’t even begin tell you how wrong you all are about Histogen..especially the ridiculous comment about “Histogen being more interested in their other products.” Histogen was founded on the dream that they would develop a way to acheive long term hair regrowth..so the fact that Gail could be putting anything else above that is honestly laughable. She eat, sleeps, and breathes what she is doing to help you guys..and just because you aren’t getting daily text message and Twitter updates on the progress so far doesn’t mean they’ve slowed down.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot deny that Gail is involved with a lot of projects involving skin care and skin regeneration, all worthy causes! However Histogen has taken so long to get to market "12 years"(and we still don't know when it will appear) that it is unlikely to be taken seriously and may be irrelevant anyway due other better treatments timelines.

There aren't many people on this forum (and others) who are not highly sceptical about this treatment and we are all highly disappointed by its lack of transparency.

I am sure you live in a lovely house but if you were balding you would and should expect more from this industries leaders.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had access to all the before and after photos from both previous trials on HSC. They were legit before and after - 100s of them.

I've signed an NDA so cant reveal anymore. But, i will say that i wouldnt give write them off.

Time to market is the most frustrating thing here - an effect of targeting the NA market as a primary.

It's annoying that Mexico trials weren't in 2017/8. I hope that because they are refining their product as one of the reasons....

Wow. In all my 26 years I’ve never seen a group of adults have a more negative attitude directed towards something they obviously desperately want/need. Gail Naughton is my boyfriend’s mother and I’ve lived with them the past three years. I couldn’t even begin tell you how wrong you all are about Histogen..especially the ridiculous comment about “Histogen being more interested in their other products.” Histogen was founded on the dream that they would develop a way to acheive long term hair regrowth..so the fact that Gail could be putting anything else above that is honestly laughable. She eat, sleeps, and breathes what she is doing to help you guys..and just because you aren’t getting daily text message and Twitter updates on the progress so far doesn’t mean they’ve slowed down.

We just feel they haven't been particularly transparent with the community, but then again I don't know if anyone's bothered to try and contact them. Last time I was hanging around here they just announced the funding injection from China and said they were off to Mexico, ran into patent issues, and coming back they're starting phase I female trials and surprisingly aren't taking advantage of Japan's new approval system. Histogen sounds like a great idea, and could help not just the balding but the entire community, and I'm happy that they're still going, but they've been awfully fishy I'm afraid.