Update with pics. How long before transplant?

stormshadow

Reaction score
Oh trust me ,this hot little number is a human female. 18 years old I may add :D :D :D
I really dont see why everyone is getting bent out of shape. I asked an honest question. I am receding slightly on my temples and my top front is thinning a tiny bit. I'm trying to gauge when to do something about it. I'm not going on propecia and minoxidil. Maybe saw palmetto at the most.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone is getting bent out of shape because while they suffer from the true affliction of male pattern baldness you come on this site and almost mock us with your hairline. It would have been reasonable if you posted your pictures and asked the question whether or not we felt you were balding. But to blatantly make the title how long to a transplant is like your purposely provoking people. I would have died to have your hairline even when I wasn't balding.

What it tells me that your on here so much having the hair that you currently have is that your reaching out hoping people will help boost your confidence. I don't see how you could honestly feel that your balding. You said that not one person in your family has the gene and that you haven't really noticed any of the symptoms. If your impression of balding is yourself then I would estimate that at least 90% of the population is going bald, which is not the case.

It seems like the people here love to have someone to ridicule and right now with the less frequent appearences of Swordfish, your the man.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stormshadow,
Go see a doctor.If you think your balding ..you might be but your pics look like the hair of someone NOT thinning,just the light conditions make it look bad.Also if you do have male pattern baldness then not going on either propecia or minoxidil is odd seeing as how everyone on this site is on one of the two(Or similar products).
Although like Kramer said if you are thinning dont come on this website saying abscure things like askin us if you need a transplant.

stormshadow

Reaction score
blue said:
Stormshadow,
Go see a doctor.If you think your balding ..you might be but your pics look like the hair of someone NOT thinning,just the light conditions make it look bad.Also if you do have male pattern baldness then not going on either propecia or minoxidil is odd seeing as how everyone on this site is on one of the two(Or similar products).
Although like Kramer said if you are thinning dont come on this website saying abscure things like askin us if you need a transplant.

Seen 3 different Dr's regarding my hair. When my hair was shorter, it was very apparent. One dr acknowledged I was balding. The others didnt say much. One prescribed me propecia but I didnt take it. Sorry but I don't f*** with mothernature by taking internals

Berserk

Reaction score
You don't f*** around with mothernature? With that attitude when you do start to lose your hair your not going to keep it. Get the f*** out of here; your pissing me off.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
You said you were expecting flames on how you're not losing your hair- so THAT was your reason for posting here, not to have people agree with you on how you're going bald.

Anyhow, it's definitely evident that in your original pics, you are combing your hair in a certain way to cover your thinning- in your temples and at your crown. Instead of showing what your reall hairloss situation is, you're covering it up in the hopes that we all say you're not going bald!

You should show us pics where you are not covering up your hairloss so we can better assess your present state of thinning. And it looks like you did that with your latest pics.

Like I said in your other thread, you definitely have recession in your hairline and temples, but it isn't to the point where it could definitely be called male pattern baldness. How long have you been receding? If it's been a long time, you're probably ok. If this has happened quickly, then keep an eye on it.

Just don't take pictures of your hair all done up with spray, gel, wet, etc etc etc because it serves no purpose other than to boost your ego with everyone saying you're not losing your hair (when you really MIGHT be losing it!!) By doing this, you're wasting precious time that could be used to get you started on a hairloss treatment.

stormshadow

Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
You said you were expecting flames on how you're not losing your hair- so THAT was your reason for posting here, not to have people agree with you on how you're going bald.

Anyhow, it's definitely evident that in your original pics, you are combing your hair in a certain way to cover your thinning- in your temples and at your crown. Instead of showing what your reall hairloss situation is, you're covering it up in the hopes that we all say you're not going bald!

You should show us pics where you are not covering up your hairloss so we can better assess your present state of thinning. And it looks like you did that with your latest pics.

Like I said in your other thread, you definitely have recession in your hairline and temples, but it isn't to the point where it could definitely be called male pattern baldness. How long have you been receding? If it's been a long time, you're probably ok. If this has happened quickly, then keep an eye on it.

Just don't take pictures of your hair all done up with spray, gel, wet, etc etc etc because it serves no purpose other than to boost your ego with everyone saying you're not losing your hair (when you really MIGHT be losing it!!) By doing this, you're wasting precious time that could be used to get you started on a hairloss treatment.
I dont use hairspray or gel. How do you want me to take pics? I will take them so you can judge for yourself if I'm really balding. Should I lift my hair up when I take them? I even use flash

StephenShort

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, I'll be 24 in a month. Just trying to gauge when a transplant would be in order.
Thanks again guys. I was expecting flames on how I'm not losing hair or something.

VidoK

My Regimen
Reaction score
updated with more pics. That last pic is funny looking, but I'm leaning back LOL