Update On The New S5 Cream - 8 Mos In

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you stopped the tricomin, revivogen and all that other stuff u used to use? Did that have any effect on ur shedding?

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a good lad inland! ordered one bottle of the essegen shiet just to see if i get side effects. the amount of finasteride is half the amount is most finasteride topicals, so might be safer! thanks for the updates!

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
So you stopped the tricomin, revivogen and all that other stuff u used to use? Did that have any effect on ur shedding?
I still use tricomin sometimes, when I think about it. I didn't reorder revivogen when I ran out. Don't think either of them did anything anyways. Gave both of them multiple 6 month + shots, got nothing.

you are a good lad inland! ordered one bottle of the essegen shiet just to see if i get side effects. the amount of finasteride is half the amount is most finasteride topicals, so might be safer! thanks for the updates!

No prob!

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't use any product, just the essengen. If you message them on the site, they will send it to you! I live in the US.

I tried to order from the site (I also live in the US) but they wouldn't sell it to me. I ordered Morr-F from India (5% minoxidil + 1% finasteride) instead. The "new" S5 cream negatively impacted my hair so I'm hoping my results mirror yours.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried to order from the site (I also live in the US) but they wouldn't sell it to me. I ordered Morr-F from India (5% minoxidil + 1% finasteride) instead. The "new" S5 cream negatively impacted my hair so I'm hoping my results mirror yours.

Same here. Messaged them and they wouldn't send it to me. What did Inland do to get it?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess he is just a great finasteride responder OR the myth that topical finasteride/dutasteride is better is actually true (not only reduces side effects but actually is better for the hair).
I will try a home made minoxidil/duta topical :p

PS: I never used S5 cream. I dont know what is all this talk about "being original" and "Chinese seller" but what I speculate is that the original formula is no longer available and the chinese supplier is just snake oil...

Sad cause I had just "red" this article https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/treatments/s5-cream-returned/ and in no way in hell would I think this was bogus (since it's published by the Hairlosstalk founder himself)

Last edited: