Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don't, but I'll be able to finally sleep well at night knowing that a functional cure is available.
You know the mature price is $182,000 7/8 years after initial commercialization? Tsuji is not going to thrive and have customers. Why not put your faith in Stemson knowing that they too, have a functional cure, will be much more affordable and probably will produce more aesthetically pleasing hair than Tsuji? In the long run you're going to be waiting on Tsuji a lot lot longer to come close to affording it than you would with Stemson.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know the mature price is $182,000 7/8 years after initial commercialization? Tsuji is not going to thrive and have customers. Why not put your faith in Stemson knowing that they too, have a functional cure, will be much more affordable and probably will produce more aesthetically pleasing hair than Tsuji? In the long run you're going to be waiting on Tsuji a lot lot longer to come close to affording it than you would with Stemson.
if stemson will work as they plan i could have better hair than i had as a tenneager

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the timeline for stemson?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
2024-2026 maybe? But regardless a much faster route to getting your hair back than with Tsuji I can guarantee you that.
And yet we don't even know if they succeded in the pig trails, we should have known since the end of Q1 2021, but we are entering soon Q3.
Do not use Fortunis as a source, they are the businessman, not the guys behind the science.

We should be cautious with giving out any informations, especially on the net. We should label these infos as assumptions.

Reactions: H

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet we don't even know if they succeded in the pig trails, we should have known since the end of Q1 2021, but we are entering soon Q3.
Do not use Fortunis as a source, they are the businessman, not the guys behind the science.

We should be cautious with giving out any informations, especially on the net. We should label these infos as assumptions.
Nope I wasn't using Fortunis as a source it was based off of what Alexey had previously stated. Plus we don't know how the trials are going/went. For all we know they've completed the preclinical trials and received investments already but are getting ready to announce the human trials and just haven't officially announced it yet. COVID I'm sure has delayed things and Stemson usually delivers its news towards the end of the year. I'm not expecting any update until the end of August/beginning September.

H

Reaction score

These hair loss forums know more than the companies themselves.

We were so sure Tsuji was going to make it he was backed by all these credentials there was Riken behind him, he was a Gemini, he was our savior. Then as always delays and money made his prospects to us look like sh*t but now the new prophet is Stemson to which we have no concrete evidence they will grant our wish either only conjecture.

Just beware guys Tsujis hype train had comfy seats also.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These hair loss forums know more than the companies themselves.

We were so sure Tsuji was going to make it he was backed by all these credentials there was Riken behind him, he was a Gemini, he was our savior. Then as always delays and money made his prospects to us look like sh*t but now the new prophet is Stemson to which we have no concrete evidence they will grant our wish either only conjecture.

Just beware guys Tsujis hype train had comfy seats also.
You’re entitled to what you want to think

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re entitled to what you want to think
I mean, H was not certainly wrong about what he said, it was not based on evidences nor science, but we do know that hair loss research is often doomed to fail... because of the past things. Although we should look forward, because the science we got today is pretty clear and ambitious.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, H was not certainly wrong about what he said, it was not based on evidences nor science, but we do know that hair loss research is often doomed to fail... because of the past things. Although we should look forward, because the science we got today is pretty clear and ambitious.
Well the only thing that constantly gets brought up is some crappy research from 2006 or garbage companies like Replicel or Folliculm. Tsuji’s company clearly have no idea how to manage business and I’m not surprised they haven’t found an investor with the kind of price they are wanting to charge. Stemson, kintor, Cassiopeia, OliX, Aneira are the king of companies to look out for (possibly Yokohama). Are ALL hair loss companies companies going to come through? Of course not. But you should invest in the companies that make the most sense.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like animals. I have a cat and a dog and can't imagine my life without them. They are family members, so of course, I can't even think about eating them. I take care of them like after children, protect them from fleas and ticks with the Pet Pharmacy products, play with them, take them to the vet, etc. But I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meat, and I find it ok to eat pigs, though I'm not sure I'd want to eat it if it were my pig.
Just wait till there's a famine and you will be thinking about poor Fido on a spit, twirling around. That's how you make Korean barbecue.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

They never once said they would be giving us any data in Q1 2021, just that they would be closing a next round of funding.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never wear a hairpiece, I don't care how well made it is. Not everyone thinks like you, someone will pay it. I wouldn't pay that much for it either, but if I had a hundred million, I would pay one percent of it to get the treatment two years early. There are a limited number of spots available. If you're looking for a 100% guarantee that doesn't exist. Even after clinical trials are done you still won't have your guarantee that it will last for years and be safe long term. You'll have basically the same level of assurance that someone participating in the phase II trial will have, little more
This is exactly my point and why I think he has yet to get funding or a strategic partner. You can't create a business that targets "people with a hundred million who would take a shot" in a clinical trial. If they had any business sense at all they would recruit any man off the street with ideal characteristics for trials and preform them 100% free. With 10 proof of concept patients you'd get booked out very quickly.

Last edited: