Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You never see our army travelling around the world in contrast to US army, is it not the fact?

"China's 2nd Assault Carrier Appears Imminent": https://www.realcleardefense.com/20..._assault_carrier_appears_imminent_312985.html

Hmm...why would a country that is only concerned with "self defense" build amphibious assault and aircraft carriers? Oh, and build military bases 7000 km from her border - in Africa. Oh, and build artificial islands to house military installations in international waters? Weird how you just won't answer these very simple questions. Or are these facts not for domestic consumption?

The world is about to get very, very different for China. Very different.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are nearly done and it doesn't matter if he's leading the project now, because there is nothing left to develop for Tsuji? So he's8 advising the board and company how to get it done for a release?

That's also my positive side thought. And maybe director has to deal with other statutory documents and process as well as other managerial functions that distract him from researching.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Aaron, best luck for you, but acording to my idea repetitive shaving of scalp can trigguer common baldness (Do you remember monk's crown?,...., But it is easy avoid it using jojoba as a lotion to eliminate sebum's problems.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you want them to do, snitch? "Shut it down" for our Chinese guests? This thread is OVER. Tsuji is done. All that matters to this board is clicks, so keep clicking. Oh, and shilling for the chink who has delayed your precious "cure" by shutting down the world with his bat-dick-eating ways.

Here's another for our lying, pandemic-spreading, slant-eyed friends:

"A Chinese naval flotilla led by the country's first aircraft carrier passed by the eastern and southern coasts of Taiwan on Sunday to carry out drills, the island's defence ministry said, in the latest uptick in military tensions:" https://www.yahoo.com/news/taiwan-says-chinese-carrier-group-140215611.html

More "self-defense." The world is in the middle of a pandemic, and the chinks thought they'd take their new carrier out for a cruise, test to see our response time while we have our hands full with a virus they let out of their half-assed contentment center. Talk about cargo cultists.

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you want them to do, snitch? "Shut it down" for our Chinese guests? This thread is OVER. Tsuji is done. All that matters to this board is clicks, so keep clicking. Oh, and shilling for the chink who has delayed your precious "cure" by shutting down the world with his bat-dick-eating ways.

Here's another for our lying, pandemic-spreading, slant-eyed friends:

"A Chinese naval flotilla led by the country's first aircraft carrier passed by the eastern and southern coasts of Taiwan on Sunday to carry out drills, the island's defence ministry said, in the latest uptick in military tensions:" https://www.yahoo.com/news/taiwan-says-chinese-carrier-group-140215611.html

More "self-defense." The world is in the middle of a pandemic, and the chinks thought they'd take their new carrier out for a cruise, test to see our response time while we have our hands full with a virus they let out of their half-assed contentment center. Talk about cargo cultists.
found the skin head neo nazi, why are you so concerned about hair?...The japanese share similar facial traits as the chinese, you calling our chinese friend "slent eyed" is also an insult to the very japanese people you're looking to for help with your pathetic hairloss. You're just not that bright racist.

Last edited:

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
found the skin head neo nazi, why are you so concerned about hair?...The japanese share similar facial traits as the chinese, you calling our chinese friend "slent eyed" is also an insult to the very japanese people you're looking to for help with your pathetic hairloss. You're just not that bright racist.

Who said I was "looking to" the Japanese "for help?" I never believed in Tsuji, and have always said Follica would be first to market long before anything else. That being said, I have nothing but respect for the Japanese, but their biotech industry is garbage, and always has been. They make great cars, TVs, and have a very interesting and admirable culture, but Japanese biotech - and indeed, clinical medicine as well - is terrible.

As to me being bright or not, what do you have to base that assumption on? Because I'm a "racist?" So was just about ever white male before 1955 or so - were they all stupid? Copernicus? Rousseau? Smith? Newton? How about Watson? Edison? In fact, everything I've written suggests I'm far from stupid, at least when it comes to International relations; my grasp of Chinese culture, behavior, and its threat it poses to Asia and the world is far more sophisticated than anything you've offered - does that mean you're stupid?

Go look up "chabuduo," then we can debate stupidity, my programmed, brainwashed friend (or are you another member of the Confucius Institute? Oh, and while you're at it, learn a bit about psychometry and the latest research regarding genetics, heritability, determination, and intellect. "Derp - racist! Derp - ignorant!" It's a silly, pavlovian ad hominem most often blurted out by mediocre intellects that struggle to think for themselves.

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know nothing and just speculate. The positive speculation makes sense, but I'm also thinking what my life would be and what would I do if Tsuji fails.

Your life will be as you want it to be. It sucks to go bald but it's not the end.

Of course no one knows anything, but this only serves to feed the pessimist that everything has gone to sh*t, without knowing anything. I don't know what can happen but if Tsuji had failed there would be no new director. and advisor for something that has failed? I don't think it's bad news but time will tell.

Please. admin, away the crazies who only come in to blow off steam and publish sh*t.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I despise the Chinese dogs, but I commend them on their dealings with uppity nogs:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/business/mcdonalds-china-coronavirus-sign-trnd/index.html
Guess that makes them "racist," and thus axiomatically "not that bright," right? But wait - the Chinese aren't white, so if you call them racists - and thus stupid - then you must be...racist!

Oh, and look at that - evidence that COVID escaped a chink lab continues to grow:
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/04/13/best-evidence-yet-coronavirus-came-wuhan-bsl-4-lab-14712

Where did @Hairismylife go? The chink who claimed China built carriers, amphibious assault ships, military bases in Africa and contested waters, and decided to sail a carrier strike group through the straights of Taiwan in the middle of a pandemic because "self defense?" That COVID came from the US LOL? Or did the Guangdong edition of the People's Daily miss these empirical truths?