Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Keenus

Reaction score
Given the recent news highlights, do we necessarily think this is terrible news? There are many reasons outside of the business world which could lead to this outcome - for example, personal reasons in Tsuji's life. But the article preceding this release from Organ Technologies was very positive
I agree, this could be ominous news, but we can't be certain?

Or is there something I am missing
upload_2020-4-9_16-30-15.png

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why should it be over? If the technology had failed there would be no new director.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
And why should it be over? If the technology had failed there would be no new director.

Lol you are a more optimistic person than me. I have a even more positive thought: the technology is a massive success and is ready to begin planning of commercialization and so a scientist resigns and a businessman replaces for maketing and business operation. (I'm just dreaming)

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you are a more optimistic person than me. I have a even more positive thought: the technology is a massive success and is ready to begin planning of commercialization and so a scientist resigns and a businessman replaces for maketing and business operation. (I'm just dreaming)

is not to be optimistic, I just don't see a problem with it. I don't think it's gonna be commercialized anytime soon...

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that I was ever banking on this but it doesn't look like the end of the world. The research continues and he's still employed and helping direct the research, just less day-to-day bullshit for our sweet uncle Takashi

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's an April fool, it would be very unprofessional.
I wonder what "office as adviser" means though.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe Takashi just wanna focus on science and advancing technology instead doing a lot of other things like director?

Someone can email them and ask specific questions. Or message the japanese guy who did video with Takashi.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find out what's going on and how this will impact the research. Japanese companies are not exactly known for their sense of humor. Moreover, they do not celebrate April Fools' Day.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Find out what's going on and how this will impact the research. Japanese companies are not exactly known for their sense of humor. Moreover, they do not celebrate April Fools' Day.
Exactly.. these people have a hard time actually feeling anything!.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to be clear though, when I said "Look at the date it's just an April's fool.", I was just joking myself. You know that, right, lol?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google traduction

"
2020.1 / [Academic Lecture]

Takashi Tsuji from our laboratory gave a lecture on next-generation regenerative medicine.

Thursday, January 16, 2020 フ ォ ー ラ ム Forum for Industrial Regenerative Medicine Industrialization 2020 Aiming to Realize Next-Generation Organ Regeneration-Hair Follicle Regeneration as QOL Medicine-
January 21, 2020 (Tuesday) Academic Forum Development of Next-Generation Functional Evaluation Artificial Skin Model by Tension Load and Its Application"