Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it be better if there was no conference at all??
You are disliked because of your misery

I'm one of the most optimistic poster here in regards to Tsuji. I'm just warning people not to set themselves up for disappointment. Hopefully he will mention when they are starting human trials, but he may say nothing new at all. He may not even have anything new to say if he wanted to.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Extreme diffuse thinner as you can see by my pic... on close inspection, I still have a hairline that maybe you could call Norwood 3. But density loss is so extreme that growing it longer doesn't fix the problem for me. I usually do let it grow longer anyway and shave the sides and back to zero length, but it's still quite obvious what's going on.

I actually couldn’t tell until I zoomed in, thought you were slick bald on top from the thumbnail. Have you ever consulted a hair transplant surgeon? In my experience they do a better analysis and give better advice (if they’re ethical) than most regular derms.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually couldn’t tell until I zoomed in, thought you were slick bald on top from the thumbnail. Have you ever consulted a hair transplant surgeon? In my experience they do a better analysis and give better advice (if they’re ethical) than most regular derms.

Hair on top is so light and frail that it's not visible in the picture. Plus, I had it buzzed to almost no length. When I let it grow, it can get to 1-2 cm in length, but looks absolutely terrible and zombie-like. There's still a little hanging on but I suspect within a few more years it'll be all gone.

I consulted a hair transplant surgeon online once by sending pictures; they said they could not say anything until an in-person consultation was done as I may have far too much loss for anything notable to be done successfully.

H

Reaction score
I'm one of the most optimistic poster here in regards to Tsuji. I'm just warning people not to set themselves up for disappointment. Hopefully he will mention when they are starting human trials, but he may say nothing new at all. He may not even have anything new to say if he wanted to.
Our luck says if anything itll be about a mouse.

H

Reaction score
Hair on top is so light and frail that it's not visible in the picture. Plus, I had it buzzed to almost no length. When I let it grow, it can get to 1-2 cm in length, but looks absolutely terrible and zombie-like. There's still a little hanging on but I suspect within a few more years it'll be all gone.

I consulted a hair transplant surgeon online once by sending pictures; they said they could not say anything until an in-person consultation was done as I may have far too much loss for anything notable to be done successfully.
Not necessarily he might just need a closer look in person really. I'm in the same boat my hairline is intact it's just diffuse everywhere and it doesnt help that I'm light blonde so the hairs were already basically transparent and then balding settled in. Just try the in person consultation if he says your fucked I cant do it your already ready for that possibility so theres nothing to lose.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who might be curious, here is a more recent close-up pic of my hair situation: https://imgur.com/BHTYIgk
Just weird how there's still some decently long hairs holding on while the vast majority of it is gone.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who might be curious, here is a more recent close-up pic of my hair situation: https://imgur.com/BHTYIgk
Just weird how there's still some decently long hairs holding on while the vast majority of it is gone.

You’d have a very large area to cover which would all depend on the strength of your donor area

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read his publications you'd be able to answer that yourself.
I have read his publications. In his publications he sections the follicle of a developing dog tooth, reimplants it, and calls it multiplication when it is clear that each half of the divided tissue grew to half its overall size and was not multiplied at all

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
conference canceled Because of corona virus

Attachments

• B156F064-52B2-4FEE-9EBD-9D1CB1E0693B.jpeg
    B156F064-52B2-4FEE-9EBD-9D1CB1E0693B.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 270

H

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the animal safety trial results that I thought were supposed to be released in like November December 2019. Am I remembering that correctly?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people here in this forum are joking about Corona as the new hairloss cure... this Virus seems to be very funny for them.

The result of Corona virus is that:
- we won‘t get any new information about Tsuji, j Hewitt, SHISEIDO etc. Because all events will be cancelled due to corona
- we would have an Tsuji update since 26th February and know about his trial/ maybe commercialization plans
- a potential commercial launch of RCH-01 in 2020 will be cancelled. We won’t get any informations of SHISEIDO on the general shareholder meeting. Masahiko uptani said he will breakdown marketing activities until 3rd quarter
- Japan won’t accept medical tourism anymore to protect their citizen
- trials of Tsuji and J Hewitt probably will delay 1 year

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people here in this forum are joking about Corona as the new hairloss cure... this Virus seems to be very funny for them.

- we won‘t get any new information about Tsuji, j Hewitt, SHISEIDO etc. Because all events will be cancelled due to corona
- we would have an Tsuji update since 26th February and know about his trial/ maybe commercialization plans
- a potential commercial launch of RCH-01 in 2020 will be cancelled. We won’t get any informations of SHISEIDO on the general shareholder meeting. Masahiko uptani said he will breakdown marketing activities until 3rd quarter

Dude, RCH-01 will never launch.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are an idiot.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are an idiot.

He gets a point though.

As with most industries, covid-19 will most likely slow down the business. Conferences will be cancelled/postponed and trials could be delayed. It does not matter whether or not this virus is a real threat to our health. It is already having awful economic consequences. There are so many ways in which this virus can impair the hair loss research, be it a supply shortage of Chinese medical devices or the fact that covid-19 currently occupies states' full attention.

Sadly, with a good portion of these researches being led in Japan, near the center of the epidec is making things more dramatic.

I work in the energy industry and things are already slowing down as China is unable to honor supply orders (electrical gear etc.).

But... hey... it's fine... we are used to delays right? :)