Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you go into a thread in the research section and all the comments look like that, you know that the hope slowly fade away, as god forsaking us all.

The one who abandons us is the administrator and not God. You only have to look at the "recent activity" of each user (they have already been expelled with other names) who always complain or vent in this thread with negative texts and you will see how they comment or enter the forum every day of the week. nothing coherent, right?

Some of you wait for updates every 24 hours, no company updates every few days and remember that they see us as money, they don't give a sh*t about our patience.

I just ask the administration to keep the thread clean as there are sub-forums to vent and those of us who enter every few days are not interested in their lives.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What clean you moron? This thread is a giant meme and there is nothing to post but casual conversation stuff to keep it alive. The Brotzu thread had more than 2000 pages of irrelevant sh1t, I didn’t see you crying there once. Pathetic, pretentious incel.
Casual conversation is fine when there are no news, as long as it somehow related to the topic. Throwing insults and talking about girls and sh*t have zero connection to tsuji.

Also I dont know whats your deal but you obviously trolling this whole forum non stop. You need to stop it for your own mental health.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re so passive-aggressive. One post you love me, another post you hate me. Better watch out cause the crane ain’t gonna work on me.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUJI2020
lol dude so as you notice I dont LOVE or HATE anybody here, it's just annonymous forum, I couldnt care less about anything that is not related to my hair lol. that's why when your comment make sense I support it, and when it's not then I said so. This is called being objective, and react according to the statements and not the person behind them. but c'mon dont make us fools, you have plenty comments here that show you just try making jokes, it's ok in the impact section but this sub suppose to be serious

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Dr.Tsuji is working with iPSCs. Not connected with him directly, but correlate for sure.

Gene abnormalities occur in iPSCs conversion process

KYOTO – Cancer-related genetic abnormalities have reportedly occurred during the process of transforming induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells supplied by Kyoto University into intended cell types at recipient research institutes.

None of the affected iPS cells, which are used for regenerative medicine, have been used for transplantation, according to sources.

It is known that genetic abnormalities could occur when cells are cultured or transformed.

Kyoto University’s Center for iPS Cell Research and Application, or CiRA, is stockpiling iPS cells that were produced based on cells taken from healthy people. CiRA started to supply them to research institutes and businesses in 2015.

Problems, including cancer-related genetic abnormalities, have been confirmed in at least some of cells created from two of the 27 types of iPS cells that CiRA has provided so far, according to the university.

The abnormalities are believed to have happened during the cell creation processes at the recipient institutes, as the university confirmed no abnormality in the iPS cells through an analysis of all of their genomic information before their shipments.

While noting that the frequency of such abnormalities is not high, a Kyoto University official said the school is considering releasing information about the abnormalities that occurred.

Yoshimi Yashiro, a regenerative medicine expert at Kanagawa University of Human Services, said there will be “no big risk” because cells are checked for abnormalities before transplantation.

“Kyoto University and researchers concerned need to disclose information on the frequency of abnormalities and the processes that led to the problems, and consider measures in response to the issues,” Yashiro said.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...cur-ips-cell-conversion-process/#.XihOv_5KiUl

This will affect hair regeneration trials using iPSCs for sure. Nobody wants cancer on their heads.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I have good news! :)

https://reed-speaker.jp/Conference/202002/osaka/top/?id=RMK
Thursday, February 27, 2020 13 : 00-14 : 30

Pioneering future organ regeneration! The forefront of regenerative medicine for teeth and hair
(NIK)Takashi TsujiTeam Leader,Organ Induction Research Team,RIKENCenter for Bioscience and Biotechnology
RM-S4_2_1.jpg

photo_30c62dda6c1bc5769e9fff009babf577bc6c6e6e.jpg

Lecture contents & profile

<Lecture>
Next-generation regenerative medicine is three-dimensional organ / organ regenerative medicine. To realize the regeneration of large organs in the future, teeth and hair follicles can be said to be models of organ regeneration medicine, and can be said to be the pioneers of organ regeneration as "all-in-one regenerative medicine" related to the quality of life of all human beings. With the aim of realizing a healthy and longevity society for the people, we are approaching the forefront of practical application.

—-
I want somebody to go to this event .
We HAVE TO know what Tsuji ist talking about!!!!!

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka I assume you are Japanese and you are living in Tokyo. I read that in every single post of you. Do you mind to attend on this conference?
I know you never did and you have no time for such unnecessary events about hair loss news but I would really appreciate that. It is very important for me

@Long John Silver Bro, you are the hero in this community after attending BioJapan 2018. you have done something that even a guy who is living in Tokyo being proud about that would never do.
I please you to go there! This time we will huge news - trust me :)

Is there anybody else who could go to the expo?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pioneering future organ regeneration! The forefront of regenerative medicine for teeth and hair
(NIK)Takashi TsujiTeam Leader,Organ Induction Research Team,RIKENCenter for Bioscience and Biotechnology
RM-S4_2_1.jpg

<Lecture>
Next-generation regenerative medicine is three-dimensional organ / organ regenerative medicine. To realize the regeneration of large organs in the future, teeth and hair follicles can be said to be models of organ regeneration medicine, and can be said to be the pioneers of organ regeneration as "all-in-one regenerative medicine" related to the quality of life of all human beings. With the aim of realizing a healthy and longevity society for the people, we are approaching the forefront of practical application.

—-

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka I assume you are Japanese and you are living in Tokyo. I read that in every single post of you. Do you mind to attend on this conference?
I know you never did and you have no time for such unnecessary events about hair loss news but I would really appreciate that. It is very important for me

@Long John Silver Bro, you are the hero in this community after attending BioJapan 2018. you have done something that even a guy who is living in Tokyo being proud about that would never do.

Great find. However, what makes you believe there will be huge news at this conference?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great find. However, what makes you believe there will be huge news at this conference?

Thanks my friend. The title is nice and the time he is speaking ~ 45min is very encouraging (there is another speaker who will speak the other 45min)

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score

RM-S4_2_1.jpg

<Lecture>

—-

maybe the Japanese youtuber YJ can join again

Attachments

• D68C3BF9-7408-4007-9442-11796C806B99.png
    D68C3BF9-7408-4007-9442-11796C806B99.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 258

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he is the only one, along with Breezula/Clascoterone.
TissUse is for guys with thinning hair, Nw2-3. And its very fraudulent to me.
Not for us, mate.
If Tsuji is successful, prices will get down in 5-10 years.
In 10 years, you'll be 33-34 and I'll be 43-44.
Still a lot of years to live on, so let's be patient, mate, shan't we?

first it has to work. then it has to be affordable, and if it's gonna cost around $300k when it comes out, I doubt 5-10 years would deduct a noticeable price, might as well save all your money and take all the loans you can get and do it right when it's out, no offense but at 40-50 you're way past your prime and I doubt bald or hair would change much at that point.

hair is most crucial when you're young and single, in your 20's and also in your 30's, that's why the starting price and having to wait 10 years for a MAYBE affordable price for most people is a joke and basically makes this possible treatment negligible unless you're rich or have rich parents.

if it comes out the only winners will be the rich and young. for all the rest this will make no difference.

I personally never understood why everyone is relying on a possible solution that they won't be able to afford and have anyway.