Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right in that article they state they have figured out why that sometimes happens, and how it can be fixed. Tsuji has already circumvented this. They did not have problems with rejection in mice, and they won't in humans either.

can you link to that statement?

That they have no rejection in humans either or mice.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know what their results are in humans, or if they've even started human trials yet. Since it works in mice I would think it's highly unlikely that there will be rejection in humans.

So you just pulled something out of your ***.

Always good with some statements like that without being able to back it up.

There are multiple scientist that have stated to cure what ever illness on mice that doesn't work on humans. If we could translate mice to humans studies 1:1 then we wouldn't have such a big need for human trails.

Example why mice studies doesn't give any correlation to human studies.

Mice Aren’t Men

The finding is stunning because mice have long been considered a model organism for researching drugs for use in people. The study authors estimate that 150 potential treatments for severe inflammation have been tested in people after being found to work in mice—and in the human trials, not a single one worked.

In fact, the researchers found only a very weak correlation between mouse and human genes activated in the body’s response to a burn injury. For response to blunt trauma, the correlation was weaker still; for response to bacterial toxin that mimics infection, nearly nonexistent. In some cases, the researchers found that the same genes were activated in humans and mice, but in opposite directions—meaning that a drug that worked well in a mouse might actually harm a human patient. This helps to explain why it’s been so difficult to find drugs that effectively treat inflammation.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. I'm not your monkey, you can go through the thread and find it yourself. It's been discussed.

We all know mice aren't men. There are differences, but for the purpose of immune rejection, the results should be the same. Even the article you pointed to indicates that.

What are you even doing here in this part of the forum? You state all sorts of things but can't back it up with any study.

I don't even know why I bother with this forum these days. The quality of people like you on this forum is just right down the drain, do you even have an education and know how to support your claims?!

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a rude, arrogant piece of scum. Leave this forum if you want other people to look for links for you. I don't have time to do your homework.

You haven't provide one link yet, i'm the only one that have done so.

Only thing you have done is come up with uneducated statements. But that is what can be expected with people like you, trying to do name calling because of a obvious learning disability and not being able to find information to back up your own statement, that is why this forum is hurting when there are people like you stating things they have no clue about.

But hair loss is cured then, because no mice suffer from baldness with all the cures they have been exposed to. Because according to you if it works in mice in works in humans too !

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You haven't provide one link yet, i'm the only one that have done so.

Only thing you have done is come up with uneducated statements. But that is what can be expected with people like you, trying to do name calling because of a obvious learning disability and not being able to find information to back up your own statement, that is why this forum is hurting when there are people like you stating things they have no clue about.

But hair loss is cured then, because no mice suffer from baldness with all the cures they have been exposed to. Because according to you if it works in mice in works in humans too !

You are the one who started the name-calling. I never call people names nor insult their intelligence until they do it to me. Go ahead and twist my words all you want, I'm done responding to you unless you want to meet in real life. I know you wouldn't talk to me like this in real life though. You know in my very first post about this I said that this is different than drugs. We all know the mice model is far from perfect when it comes to drugs. This is not a drug, and time will prove you wrong. I won't see you in Japan though because I'm sure you won't be able to afford the treatment if you're so insecure you have to call people uneducated because you don't agree with them, and they won't jump through hoops for you.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the one who started the name-calling. I never call people names nor insult their intelligence until they do it to me. Go ahead and twist my words all you want, I'm done responding to you unless you want to meet in real life. I know you wouldn't talk to me like this in real life though. You know in my very first post about this I said that this is different than drugs. We all know the mice model is far from perfect when it comes to drugs. This is not a drug, and time will prove you wrong. I won't see you in Japan though because I'm sure you won't be able to afford the treatment if you're so insecure you have to call people uneducated because you don't agree with them, and they won't jump through hoops for you.

You don't even know how i look like, where i live or what i even do for a living, and yet again you have so many statements about everything, but what are you backing it up with? Exactly nothing.

But sure i can meet you in real life and talk to you the same way, what are you going to do about it? act all tough and think you are somebody?

You can't even be somebody on this forum and backup your statements, how bad aren't you going to perform in real life. But a tell for uneducated people is that they think science is personal thoughts and statements. But that is not how it works. Science is about backing it up with own or other peoples experiments and/or studies. You have done so ONCE. So it speaks in volumes you aren't an academic.

Thinking its about jumping through hoops when people ask you to prove what you are stating just tells so much. If you were so sure about what you said it wouldn't take you 2 seconds to give a link to a study or so. But it still haven't happened.

So i'm asking again, what are you even doing here?! you are clearly over your head in this.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The body rejects foreign cells. These are your own cells. Every argument you just made is refuted by the fact that hair transplants work.

Where'd you get your MD/Ph.D?

We don't know what their results are in humans, or if they've even started human trials yet.

And yet you'd take my bet, "in a second."

Nihongo ga wakarimasu? Watashi wa wakarimasu. You have a lot to learn about the veracity and innovation of the Japanese medical industry.

Where are the moderators? Should they not get involved when the thread goes off topic?

Why? The more pages, the more wages.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know this thread is an absolute embarrassment when Peterson is one of the few voices of reason in here

Unbanned and back at it - how many posts will you make on your lonely New Year's night, I wonder.

I just think it's funny that the same people who think this won't work are the same people who swore brotzu was the cure, and wanted to call me stupid and drive me off the forum for saying it wouldn't work. Time will vinicate me again.

Don't include me in that group - I never believed in that Turkish snake oil.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should definitely know significantly more next November . Let’s just patiently wait , and hope for the best . This does seem to be very promising in my opinion. In the meantime work on everything else in your lives .

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should definitely know significantly more next November . Let’s just patiently wait , and hope for the best . This does seem to be very promising in my opinion. In the meantime work on everything else in your lives .
Do you think there will be an update from Dr Tsuji anytime soon?

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought there was supposed to be some announcement coming from the Organ Tech team toward the end of 2019?

Not sure the Tsuji team is attending the ISHRS 27th World Congress meeting. I know TissUse is.

If there's any update, rest assured that it will be everywhere on this forum.

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. The western world is not polygamous. Those Only the top 20% of women are going to get those men in the end. Then they settle for whatevers left. I see ugly dudes all the time with girls. Just stop thinking you have to be with a model. If you can't get a girl it's not because of your looks, it's because of your personality or because you only want girls that are out of your league. Stop going to clubs where girls are just trying to pick up the hottest guy they can find.

The Western world is an illusion of monogamy. In reality the vast majority of women are not attracted to their husbands and are only with them due to security and tradition. University is a classic example of just how polygamous humans really are, and this doesn't go with age, it only hides itself due to a change in circumstances. It literally would not make sense if humans were naturally monogamous and for hypergamy to not exist.

imagine being this cognitively underdeveloped at 39. insanity. this forum has completely gone to sh*t since i left, nobody even talks about hairloss research anymore, to read about tsuji i have to go back 5 pages. there is nonsense alternative treatments on the front instead of state of the art cell research. what a sh*t show

Please enlighten us on the recent Tsuji news. Then people will get back on topic.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Western world is an illusion of monogamy. In reality the vast majority of women are not attracted to their husbands and are only with them due to security and tradition. University is a classic example of just how polygamous humans really are, and this doesn't go with age, it only hides itself due to a change in circumstances. It literally would not make sense if humans were naturally monogamous and for hypergamy to not exist.

Please enlighten us on the recent Tsuji news. Then people will get back on topic.

You obviously don't know the meaning of polygamy. It doesn't mean sleeping around or being attracted to other people, it means having multiple spouses. The top 20% of men don't all have five wives while the 80% at the bottom are all alone. The point is that he can find someone to have a relationship with and marry. She may not be physically attracted to him, and there's not guarantee she won't cheat on him with someone more attractive, but he can find someone. Just because a girl wants to be with the top 20% of men doesn't mean one of those men will marry her. Most likely they won't.