Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres an idea. Instead of replying to every post I make with personal attacks which I could care less about. How about you reply with SOME EVIDENCE. I don't know. Like anything at all? I'm tried of seeing you just b**ch on every thread. f*****g post a study or a chart every once in a while instead of just being an a**h**.

Why not just read the different threads instead of people needs to repeat the same thing over and over again with few weeks in between?

Many threads on this forum is packed with evidence, it just requires to go through some pages and not acting like its kinder garden where every piece of information is hand fed.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just read the different threads instead of people needs to repeat the same thing over and over again with few weeks in between?

Many threads on this forum is packed with evidence, it just requires to go through some pages and not acting like its kinder garden where every piece of information is hand fed.
I've read through hundreds of pages and no one is posting evidence everyone is either bitching or talking about hopes and dreams. Since your now contributing to that, how about post some evidence or keep your mouth shut!

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read through hundreds of pages and no one is posting evidence everyone is either bitching or talking about hopes and dreams. Since your now contributing to that, how about post some evidence or keep your mouth shut!

if you have read hundreds of pages, then you should have found loads of evidence. I don't know why people have a need to lie like you do. All those who claim to have read TRILLION of pages and research papers and what not. and yet same people who struggle with finding information.

Do you have some learning disabilities?

But my latest information i put up in this thread can be found on page 82.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy hell, some people seem to have severe mental health problems in here. I mean, I get The Big Sad usually once a week, but jesus...I never speak to anyone else the way some of you here do. This is just pathetic. No matter how bad your hair loss, it cannot be an excuse for being that cold hearted of a person.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need NW0 cure being bald or balding SUCKS juvenile hair keeps ur quality of life
You get three extra points in the attractive scale with hair. 1 for the hair, 1 for the confidence, 1 for the extra motivation to take better care of yourself and style

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
You get three extra points in the attractive scale with hair. 1 for the hair, 1 for the confidence, 1 for the extra motivation to take better care of yourself and style

I’d say your completely wrong . When you lose your hair , you tend to actually take care of yourself more . You hit the gym , and your forced to improve your style . Confidence is upto you

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's an interesting topic, actually. Ignoring facial features (I'm not versed on the lingo that incels use to describe ideal faces), on a scale of 1-10, what's hair worth? What's height worth? What's a fit body worth? What's skin tone worth? Body hair? I'd say a full NW0 is worth 2 points, height is worth 3 points, a good body 1 point (they're attainable by anyone, so not exactly an indicator of good genes; yes, some can develop better bodies than others, but everyone can have a six pack and 16" arms), less than average body hair .5, and skin tone (assuming white of course, just what shade - pale = 0, tanned - which some people are naturally, and I'm not talking about swarthy southern euros) .5. The rest is in the face and eyes (2) and intellect (1). So there you go - be >6 feet but <6'3", 10-12% body fat, have a full head of hair, golden skin, blue eyes, and an IQ north of 115.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an interesting topic, actually. Ignoring facial features (I'm not versed on the lingo that incels use to describe ideal faces), on a scale of 1-10, what's hair worth? What's height worth? What's a fit body worth? What's skin tone worth? Body hair? I'd say a full NW0 is worth 2 points, height is worth 3 points, a good body 1 point (they're attainable by anyone, so not exactly an indicator of good genes; yes, some can develop better bodies than others, but everyone can have a six pack and 16" arms), less than average body hair .5, and skin tone (assuming white of course, just what shade - pale = 0, tanned - which some people are naturally, and I'm not talking about swarthy southern euros) .5. The rest is in the face and eyes (2) and intellect (1). So there you go - be >6 feet but <6'3", 10-12% body fat, have a full head of hair, golden skin, blue eyes, and an IQ north of 115.
is this a copy pasta or did you have a stroke?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you just puked a pile of garbage here, you should clean this up

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say your completely wrong . When you lose your hair , you tend to actually take care of yourself more . You hit the gym , and your forced to improve your style . Confidence is upto you
No bro you are the one who is completely wrong.
Although it is somehow individual, I would say that most people will work out and improve themselves if there is good potential. a bald guy will usually have less motivation to work out since he looks like sh*t anyway, but good looking guy often has more motivation to maximize. The fact is that if you look at the people in most gyms - there is MUCH higher percentage of good looking people there than in an average population sample. and by good looking Im including of course good head of hair, because it's crucial for good looks.

About the "confidence is up to you" crap - I call it total bullshit, unless you have serius lack of self awarness, confidence is highly effected by external, objective factors like looks, status, inteligence, money etc. it's not like someone can just 'decide' being confident

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the "confidence is up to you" crap - I call it total bullshit, unless you have serius lack of self awarness, confidence is highly effected by external, objective factors like looks, status, inteligence, money etc. it's not like someone can just 'decide' being confident

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I look better now, than 4 years ago with NW0, just because I fixed beard, eyebrows, skin color, Body, teeth, ears and my dress. I bet with NW0 I would still be looking like a pale dumbo with grandma hairstyle, retard clothes and with the body of a 15 year old kid.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look better now, than 4 years ago with NW0, just because I fixed beard, eyebrows, skin color, Body, teeth, ears and my dress. I bet with NW0 I would still be looking like a pale dumbo with grandma hairstyle, retard clothes and with the body of a 15 year old kid.
If Riley Reid had tittiew bro, for sure for sure