Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respect your view, but that really isn't the case. My problem truly is my hair issue. Almost everything else in my life is good, and I'm very close to exactly who I want to be. But I'm a perfectionist-minded person at heart and the hair thing is a killer. It's not about being happy all the time - nobody is happy all the time. I'm content living how I do; I have things that I'm interested in, work hard towards, and I have enough responsibilities to keep myself busy, which is important. But at the end of the day, I still have no control over the hair and that has a major affect on me. Norwood 2 or 3, fine, wouldn't be a problem. But unless you were a 6 by age 21, then you simply don't know what it's like.

If you seek confirmation and approval from others, then it is because you have low self esteem. Because you don't know the value of yourself and then needs others to give value to you.

I have know guys that looks super, great body, hair and what not. But as long you have low self esteem its like you stinks of sh*t to others. It literally radiate out from your person, when you have that kind of low self esteem, and looks isn't going to help you to overcome that.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you seek confirmation and approval from others, then it is because you have low self esteem. Because you don't know the value of yourself and then needs others to give value to you.

I have know guys that looks super, great body, hair and what not. But as long you have low self esteem its like you stinks of sh*t to others. It literally radiate out from your person, when you have that kind of low self esteem, and looks isn't going to help you to overcome that.

I agree completely; I think I explained it poorly in my initial comment. I don't have low self-esteem in that way; I have very high self esteem. That's why I'm doing well and having a lot of success and making a lot of progress in pretty much every part of life. 2 years ago I truly was depressed and had low self-esteem; I still hadn't decided what subject I wanted to major in in college, etc. I had zero direction. I was trying to explain that that has changed now for the better. I'm overdramatizing the hair issue because it's just so important to me. I like to have control of things, and I have no control over that. I have control over my physical stature, my teeth, even my eyes (I wear glasses for distance vision and I will soon either be switching to contacts or getting Lasik, yay!)...all those "problems" I had I fixed by my own doing and hard work. But the hair is the outlier; the one thing I can't currently fix. So it's a killer. I can't even have a regular hair transplant because I'm too far gone for that to look good. I know my value as a person and am proud of who I am, but can't I just have a full head of hair too, please? Haha

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried having this perspective; it just doesn't work for me.

I don't need to be have a huge social life and be getting with tons of people. Sure, I know that with a great extroverted personality, you can have those things even if you're bald and 23. One of my friends is 25 and shaves his head slick and is like that. He was in the Marines. He's a suave, extroverted guy and gets lots of attention even though his head is as white as a ghost. But that's not me. What I truly want is to be seen as an attractive, irresistible guy in the eyes of others. I know that might sound narcissistic, but it's true. I want to stay my introverted self, and do the things I want to do, and have people think in their heads "damn, that's a cute/attractive guy." That doesn't happen when your head is sickly looking. I don't want to spend tons of time flirting and pursuing others. That's just not my style of living and never will be. I have more meaningful things to me to focus on.

I workout 6 days a week. I've had tons of people comment on my body...as long as I'm wearing a hat. I got Invisalign and fixed my teeth. Now everything's in good shape, except the hair. That's the killer. Guys with full heads of hair and crooked teeth and skinny or fat bodies get way more attention and desire than I do. I've come to understand that hair really is the biggest variable overall. And kudos to those who do choose to get hair systems; if it works for you, good. I just personally refuse to wear fake hair glued to my head. And I can't anyway; I live a far too active of a lifestyle to be bothered with that, and I'm looking into joining the military after college too, which means no wig for me. It's misery until I can get this hair cloning done.

honestly , you have it so backwards it’s nuts . And to clarify , I am very much like you . I work out 6-7 day’s a week . 6 pack abs , generally fit aesthetic body . I also am a perfectionist , pursued respectable awesome careers , worked on my appearance . Etc etc . And yes it sucks that we have no control over our hair at this time . BUT saying that , your way to worried about what other people
Think about you . You should try to learn to love your self and believe your attractive and cute yourself . Everything else follows suit . If you honestly think shaving your head is the worse thing , and is the reason your less desired ... your absolutely wrong . Saying that . if you really want an amazing full head of hair , I get you ... but unfortunately right now the only option is a hair system . And just so you know , they have hair systems which are virtually undetectable . That you can wear anywhere ... anytime . Thus vain people like you wear them (think celebrities) . Even though I understand your plight .... I personally think you need to grow up , and stop feeding yourself all this bullshit .

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree completely; I think I explained it poorly in my initial comment. I don't have low self-esteem in that way; I have very high self esteem. That's why I'm doing well and having a lot of success and making a lot of progress in pretty much every part of life. 2 years ago I truly was depressed and had low self-esteem; I still hadn't decided what subject I wanted to major in in college, etc. I had zero direction. I was trying to explain that that has changed now for the better. I'm overdramatizing the hair issue because it's just so important to me. I like to have control of things, and I have no control over that. I have control over my physical stature, my teeth, even my eyes (I wear glasses for distance vision and I will soon either be switching to contacts or getting Lasik, yay!)...all those "problems" I had I fixed by my own doing and hard work. But the hair is the outlier; the one thing I can't currently fix. So it's a killer. I can't even have a regular hair transplant because I'm too far gone for that to look good. I know my value as a person and am proud of who I am, but can't I just have a full head of hair too, please? Haha
See what you wrote here I agree with you completely . And I am exactly in the same damn boat as you brother . The worse is not having control over it . Hopefully we will soon .

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@venom0088 There is no such thing as "backwards"; only different points of view, different desires, different needs and different perspectives on how to live life. :)

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can we stop indulging in this pathetic pity party now?

yes?

ok cool

I don't indulge in the pity parties...I've always been one to tell those who are so miserable they can't even go about their daily lives that they need to take on more responsibility and just keep themselves busy because at the end of the day your life isn't dependent on the status of your hair. Or those who take our their anger on others...I totally agree...that kind of stuff is so unhealthy and unnecessary. No matter how ugly you feel, there's always something fulfilling and meaningful you can find in life; you just have to work hard and block out the things you can't control to the best of your ability.

At the same time, we're all here because we really, really want a new "cure" for baldness...if we were all 100% fine, we wouldn't waste our time here. Some of us do suffer from hair loss so bad that it affects our happiness to a degree we just can't accept forever.

Whether life should or shouldn't be a social competition is an interesting debate to have, but in many ways, that is exactly how we've structured our society, and maximizing your looks is (unfortunately?) a major part of that. The most sexually attractive males, as long as they don't have an absolutely horrible personality and heart, win the game, and being bald makes it significantly harder to place yourself at the top of that hierarchy. Humans are visual creatures and a man with great hair who speaks no words will 9 times out of 10 be chosen over a bald man who speaks no words.

I'm just hoping Tsuji's technique is publicly available within 1-3 years, so that I can at least have some of my late 20s with some hair. Having to wait until I'm 50 isn't exciting one bit. lol

Last edited:

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't indulge in the pity parties...I've always been one to tell those who are so miserable they can't even go about their daily lives that they need to take on more responsibility and just keep themselves busy because at the end of the day your life isn't dependent on the status of your hair. Or those who take our their anger on others...I totally agree...that kind of stuff is so unhealthy and unnecessary. No matter how ugly you feel, there's always something fulfilling and meaningful you can find in life; you just have to work hard and block out the things you can't control to the best of your ability.

At the same time, we're all here because we really, really want a new "cure" for baldness...if we were all 100% fine, we wouldn't waste our time here. Some of us do suffer from hair loss so bad that it affects our happiness to a degree we just can't accept forever.

Whether life should or shouldn't be a social competition is an interesting debate to have, but in many ways, that is exactly how we've structured our society, and maximizing your looks is (unfortunately?) a major part of that. The most sexually attractive males, as long as they don't have an absolutely horrible personality and heart, win the game, and being bald makes it significantly harder to place yourself at the top of that hierarchy. Humans are visual creatures and a man with great hair who speaks no words will 9 times out of 10 be chosen over a bald man who speaks no words.

I'm just hoping Tsuji's technique is publicly available within 1-3 years, so that I can at least have some of my late 20s with some hair. Having to wait until I'm 50 isn't exciting one bit. lol
LOL

Even if Tsuji was available in 3 years it would do you no good as you wouldn't be able to afford it

This is because instead of living your life like a normal person you are too crippled by your hair loss issues

I had to break reality to you buddy, but you could have the fullest, thickest, most amazing head of hair, right now right this second, and you would still not get the validation and and "effortless" desire you're so desperately seeking

A full head of hair isn't separating you from being ugly to being a male model

Only ugly dudes who are coping hard as f*** think that

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

Even if Tsuji was available in 3 years it would do you no good as you wouldn't be able to afford it

This is because instead of living your life like a normal person you are too crippled by your hair loss issues

I had to break reality to you buddy, but you could have the fullest, thickest, most amazing head of hair, right now right this second, and you would still not get the validation and and "effortless" desire you're so desperately seeking

A full head of hair isn't separating you from being ugly to being a male model

Only ugly dudes who are coping hard as f*** think that

Thoughts and prayers for you, friend. :) Only a total bum who "isn't living life like a normal person" makes life evaluations of someone they know nothing about from a post on an online forum, and calls people mentally retarded for sharing their opinions! GTFO

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we stick to Tsuji news pls?

Then follow a blog, set up RSS feeds and follow official websites, twitters, etc if all you want is "news". This is not a "news" forum, it is simply discussion about, and related to new hairloss technologies.

Bitching about conversational drift on a forum is infinitely more annoying that the drift itself because it's basically just kvetching that "I'm bummed out that the latest posts weren't the morphine drip I visit this site to get."

Well, you're looking in the wrong place.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then follow a blog, set up RSS feeds and follow official websites, twitters, etc if all you want is "news". This is not a "news" forum, it is simply discussion about, and related to new hairloss technologies.

Bitching about conversational drift on a forum is infinitely more annoying that the drift itself because it's basically just kvetching that "I'm bummed out that the latest posts weren't the morphine drip I visit this site to get."

Tldr

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

he has other pity threads he's already made that he can bump with updates

nobody gives a sh*t about his whining, asking for a thread about a certain topic to stay on topic is the whole point of forums

STOOPID

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nahte42 is that you on your pic? Just make a SMP and grow a minoxidil-beard and you'll look on fire
Minoxidlbeard would be an important change to make your face longer, you should really try it, the proportions will change completly.

NeverBaldEver

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair won't fix your low self esteem. maybe the military will and maybe let you understand what actually accomplished goals in life.

You sound like someone that is really confused and insecure about him self, and hair is the last thing that is going to change any of that.

Like it have been said countless times on this forum and all over the world. Very few wants a person with low self esteem that doesn't appreciate himself. Its those persons who thinks they can "fix others" with their presence around those "broken" people who want those self esteem people, and just other with low self esteem.

People who can carry them self, with self esteem is just way more attractive almost no matter how they look.

This might be true, but it depends on many factors, such as culture (in some area balding is not that common, and a bald guy is not as acceptable as in other area).

Low esteem might just be the euphemism for baldness, as it is rude to blame someone's gene that he/she couldn't change, but seems reasonable to question about his/her attitude which he/she has a choice. No one knows what the truth is for sure.

Depending on the angle, low esteem could mean being humble and having high standard in other people's eyes. But baldness is just baldness.

It seems to me it's just self comforting: you can't change the fact that you are bald/balding, just don't think it is the reason; instead think about other factors that you can change, such as low esteem. I respect this view, but currently it's not my choice.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nahte42 is that you on your pic? Just make a SMP and grow a minoxidil-beard and you'll look on fire
Minoxidlbeard would be an important change to make your face longer, you should really try it, the proportions will change completly.

It is. Figured I'd upload a real pic since some automatically think depression from hair loss isn't because of hair loss but instead just being ugly in total. I think my looks are OK and I'll probably be fine, but the universal truth is that pretty much everyone looks better with hair.

I can't shave my head slick because my head is not smooth and I get these nicks and bumps, plus I have a small scar on the back of my head and it'll bleed if I shave. So the most I can do is buzz to 0 length, which still leaves the dreaded horseshoe look. Literally 3 of my professors this semester have the horseshoe look, but they're in their 40s and 50s, not 23. lol

I have no trouble with facial hair; I just had it shaved or trimmed really short in the pic. As for SMP...don't really have the interest for that; it looks fake to me and would be a waste of money for me at least right now.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is. Figured I'd upload a real pic since some automatically think depression from hair loss isn't because of hair loss but instead just being ugly in total. I think my looks are OK and I'll probably be fine, but the universal truth is that pretty much everyone looks better with hair.

I can't shave my head slick because my head is not smooth and I get these nicks and bumps, plus I have a small scar on the back of my head and it'll bleed if I shave. So the most I can do is buzz to 0 length, which still leaves the dreaded horseshoe look. Literally 3 of my professors this semester have the horseshoe look, but they're in their 40s and 50s, not 23. lol

I have no trouble with facial hair; I just had it shaved or trimmed really short in the pic. As for SMP...don't really have the interest for that; it looks fake to me and would be a waste of money for me at least right now.
"What I truly want is to be seen as an attractive, irresistible guy in the eyes of others. I know that might sound narcissistic, but it's true. I want to stay my introverted self, and do the things I want to do, and have people think in their heads "damn, that's a cute/attractive guy." That doesn't happen when your head is sickly looking. I don't want to spend tons of time flirting and pursuing others. That's just not my style of living and never will be. I have more meaningful things to me to focus on"

Still one of the most pathetic incel sentences I have ever read in my life

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depending on the angle, low esteem could mean being humble and having high standard in other people's eyes. But baldness is just baldness.

No, low esteem means you don't feel you are worth anything to others, that you don't have anything to offer than anyone else wants.

Being humble is about knowing what you can do, without overselling it.

High standards is about having a low tolerance for people that doesn't live up to all the standards you might have.

Now we established that, we can move on and away from weird non-sense. And yes, baldness is just baldness ! its nothing else, so no need to make is the reason for why you can't get a hard on, or get girls and being cross eyed, what ever people make up on this forum in these days.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"What I truly want is to be seen as an attractive, irresistible guy in the eyes of others. I know that might sound narcissistic, but it's true. I want to stay my introverted self, and do the things I want to do, and have people think in their heads "damn, that's a cute/attractive guy." That doesn't happen when your head is sickly looking. I don't want to spend tons of time flirting and pursuing others. That's just not my style of living and never will be. I have more meaningful things to me to focus on"

Still one of the most pathetic incel sentences I have ever read in my life

Am I an ugly dude coping hard as f***?