Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don’t understand what could possibly be taking Follica so long. If their approach is equal parts micro wounding and patented topical treatments (and that’s being generous, since we have no idea if they’re even developing propriety topicals) then why don’t they just roll them out in separate phases? I have come to terms with how painstakingly long it takes a novel drug to reach the market, but a wounding method?

How much fine tuning can there possibly be? Either their theory was grounded in sound science or it wasn’t. Either their trials demonstrated legitimate progress or they didn’t. The continued delays and deafening silence are maddening. I mean really, what they are waiting for - a 25 year follow up study or something? Jesus.

Their results probably did not match expectations ( promising bullshit like the same results (or better) than hair transplant ) and now they're f*****g around.

Or it's high in price and grows 5 more hair than finasteride and minoxidil. It's probably something in between.

The first round of Follica will just be minoxidil and some bullshit. This was well established in the Follica thread.

And even if they come out with the treatment tomorrow, the market still needs some time. From what I know it will not be just a home product but some kind of wounding that will be performed by dermatologist or hair transplant doctors which will not happen overnight and especially not for people who are not in the US.

Remember Brotzu Lotion? It's just a cosmetic and they still needed years to actually move this sh*t to the market, for better or worse. Follica and Tsuji are much more complicated treatments so expecting to get the treatment the minute the Phase 3 ( or 2, whatever) finishes is just idiotic. Hell, we are even waiting almost a year for results after the studies are already completed!

People should just use and experiment ( if they are OK with the risk ) with drugs we currently have. Checking this section every day will do jack sh*t, all we are doing is missing our lives for some hope that will (probably) not happen in near future. The only treatment I'm looking forward to is CB and it's not gonna be here for another 3-5 years, don't @ me.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
$350,000 worth three floors including basement, even with Japan’s new regulations on cellular therapy it is not mathematically possible for them to do a full commercialization which requires all three phases of a clinical trial to be completed. If phase 2 safety side is complete yes they can release the product to the people who can afford it and based on the supply they have to meet the unquestionably high demand that will follow, that is not full commercialization That is the only hope for 2020, and even that is a stretch
com·mer·cial·ize
Dictionary result for commercialize

verb
  1. manage or exploit (an organization, activity, etc.) in a way designed to make a profit.
Hey hey you cant change the rules now you just said if they commercialize not this full commercialization term sh*t and they have stated they will only be doing so many the first year they think they will be out which is 2020. I dont know that they will make it or not but if they do sell the treatment in 2020 to anybody though for a profit then in 2020 I dont mind if you room with me in my new 3 story $350g house but the basement is mine. Wait is the basement furnished?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of fight over Tsuji yet =p Next years guys. Next year we will have our answer. There is no need to fight over it.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can call us delusional loosers but some of us just staied positiv. Beeing almost completly bald at age of 25 i know my youth is lost but I m not giving up on my future. And even if I am totally wrong about the tsuji procedure the faith in the treatment gave me all the reason I needed to make a someone out of me.
A) No, your youth is not lost. That's what a loser would say.
B) It is very risky to keep going because some Japanese lads set a rather ambitious timeline. You'll be devastated if they fail.

Yes after a second read I realized i sound like a religious fanatic but who cares.
I care and that's why I'm being attacked.
Tsuji is a possibility, not a reality.
All you do is wishful thinking and trust me, it will be proven unhelpful, sooner or later.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
com·mer·cial·ize
Dictionary result for commercialize

verb
  1. manage or exploit (an organization, activity, etc.) in a way designed to make a profit.
Hey hey you cant change the rules now you just said if they commercialize not this full commercialization term sh*t and they have stated they will only be doing so many the first year they think they will be out which is 2020. I dont know that they will make it or not but if they do sell the treatment in 2020 to anybody though for a profit then in 2020 I dont mind if you room with me in my new 3 story $350g house but the basement is mine. Wait is the basement furnished?

Not saying it'll be the same - If you look at Sony as an example, they've sold consoles at a loss when they've initially been released knowing thay they'll make money off game royalties etc (I think part of it was also to do with pushing their bluray technology out there for a while also).

I don't think they'd have the backing financially to do it the Sony way. But organ technologies aren't going to be setting up clinics to carry out the procedures themselves, they are going to be making money off the intellectual properties and a licensing it to select clinics to start. Likely scenario is - once it's proven and other clinics want in, that's when they'll start cashing in.

That's if it passes pre clinical and clinical trials. o_O

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their results probably did not match expectations ( promising bullshit like the same results (or better) than hair transplant ) and now they're f*****g around.

Or it's high in price and grows 5 more hair than finasteride and minoxidil. It's probably something in between.

The first round of Follica will just be minoxidil and some bullshit. This was well established in the Follica thread.

And even if they come out with the treatment tomorrow, the market still needs some time. From what I know it will not be just a home product but some kind of wounding that will be performed by dermatologist or hair transplant doctors which will not happen overnight and especially not for people who are not in the US.

Remember Brotzu Lotion? It's just a cosmetic and they still needed years to actually move this sh*t to the market, for better or worse. Follica and Tsuji are much more complicated treatments so expecting to get the treatment the minute the Phase 3 ( or 2, whatever) finishes is just idiotic. Hell, we are even waiting almost a year for results after the studies are already completed!

People should just use and experiment ( if they are OK with the risk ) with drugs we currently have. Checking this section every day will do jack sh*t, all we are doing is missing our lives for some hope that will (probably) not happen in near future. The only treatment I'm looking forward to is CB and it's not gonna be here for another 3-5 years, don't @ me.

My god you’re a whiner!

I wish you’d open each paragraph with “My own personal and very whiney speculation is....”

I think that is reasonable since you don’t actually know any of the above.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My god you’re a whiner!

I wish you’d open each paragraph with “My own personal and very whiney speculation is....”

I think that is reasonable since you don’t actually know any of the above.

Address what I'm debating or STFU. These personal attacks are not gonna change my mind.

Last edited:

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Address what I'm debating or STFU. These personal attacks are not gonna change my mind.
Hope is a powerful medicine, in and of itself. What I've come to realize is that people (myself included) don't really come to discuss the issue on the internet. They're looking to gain a dose of hope, which temporarily brings relief to this otherwise hopeless condition.

In medicine, treatment delivers two outcomes. One is predictable, one is unpredictable. The predictable outcomes are then divided into "Good, fair, poor, and hopeless". The wording of "hope"less implies that hope is at least part of the treatment which is delivered.

For example, a patient comes in with colon cancer. The patient requires resection of a large amount of his bowel, radiation therapy, will be put on a coctail of some of the the most toxic drugs allowed under legislation. But the condition has a chance of being stopped, and one day the patient has a chance of retrieving part of the quality of life he once enjoyed. This treatment then, in addition to delivering a dosage of surgery, radiation, and chemical poison, also delivers hope. That dosage of hope is critical in getting the patient to comply with the pain he's about to undergo.

When no amount of therapeutics will improve the patient's condition, it is called hopeless. The patient should not hold onto hope that their condition will improve, as it is likely to infact worsen. So that dose of hope is not delivered to the patient. The patient is less likely to want to undergo expensive and painful procedures, and more likely to accept his destiny of debilitation.

So these forums act as a place to go when patients have been delivered the "bad news" by their physician regarding their condition - ie: that the science cannot improve their condition, and not to hold out hope because it would be a waste of time and money, in addition to putting yourself through unnecessarily pain when the outcome is largely decided already. This is their obligation to their profession.

But these forums can capture their time and money, and sell them the hope medicine refused to do, as is their obligation when cases are known to be hopeless

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed organ tech and kyocera a year ago regarding the 2018 trial and they stated they meant 2018 fiscal year which ends march 2019. That is where march 2019 comes from. They have been transparent as ever, all else is hopeless banter. Will post emails when i can. These guys are the real deal. They are going to change the world way beyond hair

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
08 August 2016

The partnership aims to develop technologies and products for treating hair loss by regenerating hair follicles. Because no existing treatment can increase the number of hair follicles, any viable method of regenerating hair follicles has great potential to succeed.

The joint research works on a technology to collect stem cells from the patient’s own hair follicles, followed by the processing of these follicles and autografting on the same patient. For the treatment of androgenic alopecia (the most common type), a small number of hair follicles will be collected, from which stem cells will be isolated, cultured and amplified to produce hair follicle germ. The regenerated hair follicle germ will be packaged and delivered to a medical facility for use in transplantation therapy for the patient. The method furthermore allows control of the hair color by adding pigment stem cells, and the number of hair follicles regenerated.

Kyocera is responsible for technical aspects such as the development of cell processing devices. While various methods are under evaluation, Kyocera’s piezoelectric technology is of particular interest as a means of discharging small amounts of viscid cells in a precise manner during the cell processing process.

Kyocera is expanding its expertise in creating medical components for orthopedic joint replacement and dental implants to support this future application of regenerative medicine.

Kyocera, RIKEN and Organ Technologies are aiming for clinical research in Fiscal Year 2019 (Year ending March 31, 2019), with the goal to put the technologies into practical use in 2020.

——

So they planned to finish clinical Research until 31.3.19. unfortunately i think we have a 1 year delay... I assume they Need 1 year After Finishing trials to commercialization. :-(

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
08 August 2016

The partnership aims to develop technologies and products for treating hair loss by regenerating hair follicles. Because no existing treatment can increase the number of hair follicles, any viable method of regenerating hair follicles has great potential to succeed.

The joint research works on a technology to collect stem cells from the patient’s own hair follicles, followed by the processing of these follicles and autografting on the same patient. For the treatment of androgenic alopecia (the most common type), a small number of hair follicles will be collected, from which stem cells will be isolated, cultured and amplified to produce hair follicle germ. The regenerated hair follicle germ will be packaged and delivered to a medical facility for use in transplantation therapy for the patient. The method furthermore allows control of the hair color by adding pigment stem cells, and the number of hair follicles regenerated.

Kyocera is responsible for technical aspects such as the development of cell processing devices. While various methods are under evaluation, Kyocera’s piezoelectric technology is of particular interest as a means of discharging small amounts of viscid cells in a precise manner during the cell processing process.

Kyocera is expanding its expertise in creating medical components for orthopedic joint replacement and dental implants to support this future application of regenerative medicine.

Kyocera, RIKEN and Organ Technologies are aiming for clinical research in Fiscal Year 2019 (Year ending March 31, 2019), with the goal to put the technologies into practical use in 2020.

——

So they planned to finish clinical Research until 31.3.19. unfortunately i think we have a 1 year delay... I assume they Need 1 year After Finishing trials to commercialization. :-(
I'm starting to believe you have terrible comprehension skills.
They aim(ed) at a 2019 (fiscal year) clinical trial. That means AFTER MARCH 2019.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe you have terrible comprehension skills.
They aim(ed) at a 2019 (fiscal year) clinical trial. That means AFTER MARCH 2019.

I Really hope You Are right. My english comprehension is not that good But if i look at The german kyocera page there is written:

Kyocera, Riken und Organ Technologies haben sich zum Ziel gesetzt, das Verfahren bis zum Ende des Geschäftsjahres 2019 (mit Abschluss zum 31. März 2019) klinisch zu erproben und 2020 auf den Markt zu bringen.

——
So there is mentioned that they planned to finish The clinical trials until 31.03.2019.
This was a realistic timeline for me.... starting trials in march 2019 and be on The Market in 2020 is unrealistic i think :(((

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the image below. This is Tsuji's plan. It is very solid. It is very clear and concise, complete with detailed images
tsuji.png

....except that this is not Tsuji's plan. This image is taken from Intercytex's promo. That 'critical proprietary step'? That's what Tsuji claims to have figured out, but does not show a single shred of evidence. That's what we waited on Intercytex for all these years until the company disappeared forever. That's what Tsuji's setting us up to wait again for. It's all hokum, he's got nothing. But the hope that fuelled Intercytex's investors is being used by Tsuji, right down to the same exact copied images, and that 'critical proprietary step' (tsuji just changed the name to "primordium") lol. Start asking questions of Tsuji before you get "Intercytexed". /

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Really hope You Are right. My english comprehension is not that good But if i look at The german kyocera page there is written:

Kyocera, Riken und Organ Technologies haben sich zum Ziel gesetzt, das Verfahren bis zum Ende des Geschäftsjahres 2019 (mit Abschluss zum 31. März 2019) klinisch zu erproben und 2020 auf den Markt zu bringen.

——
So there is mentioned that they planned to finish The clinical trials until 31.03.2019.
This was a realistic timeline for me.... starting trials in march 2019 and be on The Market in 2020 is unrealistic i think :(((
Ja, auf Deutsch ist die Bedeutung, was du fürchtest.
In the German edition it's what you fear.

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is on track. Remember when they hadn’t released a press release regarding they’re solving the inductivity problem? Everyone used that as their kryptonite and said “it’s the main issue that’s never been solved, they’ll never solve it” blah blah. Just re-read that release and relax. They don’t care who you are, they have many real investors including huge japanese conglomerates to cater to first. They would not put their reputation on the line with 2020 if they weren’t certain. It’s so easy to say 2025, they’re investors wouldn’t care either way. They know what they have, and they are world’s ahead of everyone else. I had a video chat with the lad who’s starting stemson therapeutics with dr. Terskikh over the summer and have been in constant contact with him and they are a few years behind in technology and commericializing. I will say that they have insitutional investment coming in so they are another very real player but are going through classic american phases so the process is far longer. Keep calm

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is on track. Remember when they hadn’t released a press release regarding they’re solving the inductivity problem? Everyone used that as their kryptonite and said “it’s the main issue that’s never been solved, they’ll never solve it” blah blah. Just re-read that release and relax. They don’t care who you are, they have many real investors including huge japanese conglomerates to cater to first. They would not put their reputation on the line with 2020 if they weren’t certain. It’s so easy to say 2025, they’re investors wouldn’t care either way. They know what they have, and they are world’s ahead of everyone else. I had a video chat with the lad who’s starting stemson therapeutics with dr. Terskikh over the summer and have been in constant contact with him and they are a few years behind in technology and commericializing. I will say that they have insitutional investment coming in so they are another very real player but are going through classic american phases so the process is far longer. Keep calm
The whole reason why people got behind Tsuji was because someone (I won't get into whether it was the company or a rep, or the media, whatever), SOMEONE, said they would multiply and put hair one someone (again, no one cared if it was themselves, or if it was just a patient in their study), SOMEONE's head by 2020.

If the timeline has changed, that makes Tsuji just like every other company who said "it's 5 years away", and that is something that we've all seen before, and immediately discredit.

If they're "5 years away", let them state it and let us put them in the bag with all the other "5 year away" companies. Come out with a statement and say "we're 5 years away".

If I ran a company and someone published an article with inaccurate information which people emailed me every other day asking about, I would put out a press release to correct the information. Otherwise I am enabling misinformation to be spread.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

——
Hey buddy what is written in brackets mit abschluss zum 31. März 2019 is that from you or really written on their side? Because the fiscal year 2019 ends on march 2020.
In Japan,[33] the government's financial year is from 1 April to 31 March. The fiscal year is represented by the calendar year in which the period begins, followed by the word nendo (年度); for example the fiscal year from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019 is called 2018–nendo.
That would mean they are still on track.

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole reason why people got behind Tsuji was because someone (I won't get into whether it was the company or a rep, or the media, whatever), SOMEONE, said they would multiply and put hair one someone (again, no one cared if it was themselves, or if it was just a patient in their study), SOMEONE's head by 2020.

If the timeline has changed, that makes Tsuji just like every other company who said "it's 5 years away", and that is something that we've all seen before, and immediately discredit.

If they're "5 years away", let them state it and let us put them in the bag with all the other "5 year away" companies. Come out with a statement and say "we're 5 years away".

If I ran a company and someone published an article with inaccurate information which people emailed me every other day asking about, I would put out a press release to correct the information. Otherwise I am enabling misinformation to be spread.

It’s not someone, it’s literally tsuji himself for the last 10 years... they published that quote in a japanese government magazine... you really think they made that up? Just relax and let the process take place

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not someone, it’s literally tsuji himself for the last 10 years... they published that quote in a japanese government magazine... you really think they made that up? Just relax and let the process take place
Tsuji is the guy who cut a dog tooth germ in half, reimplanted it, and called it 'regeneration'.

I wouldn't be so quick to call him a 'god' when I do the same with potatoes every spring