Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rats since last century in all studies and never pass from there
only sh*t finasteride that not stop many AGAs and sh*t minoxidil since last century.Depressing situation
We need they start "humans" test already
Complaining here is not gonna make the process any faster. If you really want answers and contribute, send an email to tsuji to ask for status or smth.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading some stuff about tsuji and they have said they could make 10000 hairs from 1 square cm of folicles . I always see people saying they can make 1000 hairs from 1 folicle.. Thats a big diffrence because if its really 10000 from 1 square cm than this would obviously wont work for people with retrograde and dupa's as we dont have 15 square cm of hair left if we want a full head of hair..
Yes yes it wouldn't work, maybe trinov will work for you. Please go to the trinov thread. Bye.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is forcing you to believe that Tsuji will deliver. You wanna b**ch and whine, go to the impact section instead. If you got nothing to contribute then just kindly stfu.

But the fact that you're here implies that it's affecting you and deep down inside you're rooting for tsuji. Don't worry my balding bro, it's okay to cry. We're all in the same boat together.

Your* btw :D

I need tsuji extremely badly.
(pic taken right now btw)View attachment 111847

Last edited:

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stating facts and im already 15 years into forums so no new f** here trinov is a big f*****g scam if you ask me but yeah ofcourse i hope im wrong

H

Reaction score
don't worry bro you're tsuji is coming out next year, soon you will clone 100,000,000 follicles and have a head of hair denser than an otter's fur:D
zero transparency
Even if Tsuji is a bust isnt more pathetic that you "apparently" are for sure of that and keep coming here anyway? I mean at least the guys who believe in this false god would have a reason to be here right? C'mon full transparency how lonely are you on a scale of 1 to 10 between 9 and 10?

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't worry bro you're tsuji is coming out next year, soon you will clone 100,000,000 follicles and have a head of hair denser than an otter's fur:D
lol dude be nice you gone from sh*t brah time to shave to full head in 2 months tho your not wrong scientifically be dignified

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This subject is very interesting. Is there a way for somebody to get in touch with their company and volunteer for trials?

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
trials results are two months overdue already

just lmao

zero transparency

wouldn't be surprised if the entire enterprise just gets vetoed in a month and they come out saying they lost all funding

:D

Trials are set to start in march. That is the beginning of 2019 fiscal year. I emailed them last year and that’s what they said many months before they’re press release so that’s total transparency. Also, i must have emailed in like february, they said that in a few months time they would release a press release, complete transparency there too

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trials are set to start in march. That is the beginning of 2019 fiscal year. I emailed them last year and that’s what they said many months before they’re press release so that’s total transparency. Also, i must have emailed in like february, they said that in a few months time they would release a press release, complete transparency there too
Have you posted the emails/pics?

Robert Robertson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they're on to something, but something doesn't feel right. Scientific breakthroughs are breathlessly covered as front page news, and there's usually competing claims of intellectual property rights that are drawn out in very public legal battles. Just my two cents, but what do I know lol.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they're on to something, but something doesn't feel right. Scientific breakthroughs are breathlessly covered as front page news, and there's usually competing claims of intellectual property rights that are drawn out in very public legal battles. Just my two cents, but what do I know lol.

Dr Tsuji’s work was in the news more often somewhere around 2010, it was a scientific breakthrough then.

If you go back to some of his earliest interviews, all the way to his more recent ones, he has been completely transparent in the research process, and all the roadblocks associated with it that his team has overcome.

As well, he has stated 2020 as a release date, time and time again.

The world simply does not care about treating hairloss in the same way that it cares about treating cancer. That is why this research is not more “main stream”.

Like most things in life, hairloss doesn’t really ever cross your mind until it happens to you.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...The world simply does not care about treating hairloss in the same way that it cares about treating cancer...

Damn, is that ever true. I was reading last week about some breakthrough in genetic treatment for blood dyscrasia in children. It affects over 18,000 kids per year and they were calling for massive amounts of money and research. Yet, the similar application of science could help over half of the entire world's male population. I keep thinking somewhere, sometime a billionare or money consortium will see the need and the fortune that could be made with similar efforts for our f*****g bald heads.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, is that ever true. I was reading last week about some breakthrough in genetic treatment for blood dyscrasia in children. It affects over 18,000 kids per year and they were calling for massive amounts of money and research. Yet, the similar application of science could help over half of the entire world's male population. I keep thinking somewhere, sometime a billionare or money consortium will see the need and the fortune that could be made with similar efforts for our f*****g bald heads.

I don’t think it’s the lack of need that drives away investors, it’s simply the lack of results in the last 20 years. There’ve been many startups that have crashed and burned, financial backers have lost a lot of money in the hairloss industry.

But that’s exactly what makes the Riken approach so interesting. People seem to be forgetting that Kyocera (a Japanese tech company worth approx 20 billion) is partnered with Tsuji for this venture and that’s a HUGE backing.

https://www.folliclethought.com/kyo...ic-cap-for-hair-growth-weekly-thoughts-71616/

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some here totally forget that cloning hair is just the first step. İf they succeed the next step would be organs etc, think about the possibilities and the cash that they could generate with that, holy sh*t...look at the big picture and it changes a lot. Other companies "just want to bring back hair", this guys are on a different scale.