Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But LASIK's pool of customers always had a stable size, while Tsujis pool will become smaller once there is a good treatment to keep your status (which doesn't eventually kill your dick).

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
and that's the thing: There is no competition in the foreseeable future.

I see a number of people here are n00bz, and probably weren't around back in ~2016 when we were having these discussions about Tsuji, Tissuse, Hairclone, etc. I also wrote some articles for HairLossTalk.com on the subject.

As far as cloning is concerned, Tsuji has literally no competition whatsoever. The big breakthrough that his team made, was solving the epithelial multiplication problem. No one else has done this and it's the biggest piece of the puzzle for anyone pursuing it. Hairclone has no idea how they're even going to cultivate cells, Tissuse literally said they are waiting for someone else to solve the mystery for them, Alex Terskikh's company is in its infancy still...Tsuji likely won't have any competition for the next 10 years. f***, maybe longer when you consider the things they'll have patented etc.

Someone brought up LASIK. LASIK has been brought up everytime this discussion happens. It's taken 20 years for LASIK to drop to a price that is within reach for a lot of people, and consider that LASIK had a way-lower starting price than what is being suggested here.

Let's say that they start at 380k; the absolute highest suggested. After ten years, best-case scenario, it might drop to half price if the technology behind it is streamlined a bit and MAYBE there is some actual competition. So that's a 190k. Still out of reach for most.

Further, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but inflation shows no sign of slowing down; we could damn-well be in Weimar Republic levels within 15 years. It's entirely possible that they keep the price at today's top dollar or even increase the cost as things get worse.

There is no competition at the ready. There will likely be no price drop that will make much difference throughout the next decade.

To all the young forum lurkers: The cruel irony is that Tsuji isn't going to save you despite probably having the cure. You will be well-past your prime by the time you might be able to afford it. Take finasteride, take minoxidil, get a transplant, and save a bit of money so that Follica can do whatever it can do for you within the next couple of years. Maybe, if we're lucky, you'll be able to not bother with the finasteride once Shiseido decides to launch RCH-01 within the next couple years.

That's all you can do in this lifetime.

Interesting that hair ain't worth 300k$, but a heart, liver or something else would be worth much more without even thinking about it and Tsuji is going to clone them all.. Hair is pathetic compared to the other ones. Yes his method, cloning etc won't be comparable and nobody is even close to him like you said in the next 10 years, but something that is at least beneficial to gaining new hair could be more popular and a lower price, but just IF something ever will be capable of forming new hair except Tsuji

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and that's the thing: There is no competition in the foreseeable future.

I see a number of people here are n00bz, and probably weren't around back in ~2016 when we were having these discussions about Tsuji, Tissuse, Hairclone, etc. I also wrote some articles for HairLossTalk.com on the subject.

As far as cloning is concerned, Tsuji has literally no competition whatsoever. The big breakthrough that his team made, was solving the epithelial multiplication problem. No one else has done this and it's the biggest piece of the puzzle for anyone pursuing it. Hairclone has no idea how they're even going to cultivate cells, Tissuse literally said they are waiting for someone else to solve the mystery for them, Alex Terskikh's company is in its infancy still...Tsuji likely won't have any competition for the next 10 years. f***, maybe longer when you consider the things they'll have patented etc.

Someone brought up LASIK. LASIK has been brought up everytime this discussion happens. It's taken 20 years for LASIK to drop to a price that is within reach for a lot of people, and consider that LASIK had a way-lower starting price than what is being suggested here.

Let's say that they start at 380k; the absolute highest suggested. After ten years, best-case scenario, it might drop to half price if the technology behind it is streamlined a bit and MAYBE there is some actual competition. So that's a 190k. Still out of reach for most.

Further, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but inflation shows no sign of slowing down; we could damn-well be in Weimar Republic levels within 15 years. It's entirely possible that they keep the price at today's top dollar or even increase the cost as things get worse.

There is no competition at the ready. There will likely be no price drop that will make much difference throughout the next decade.

To all the young forum lurkers: The cruel irony is that Tsuji isn't going to save you despite probably having the cure. You will be well-past your prime by the time you might be able to afford it. Take finasteride, take minoxidil, get a transplant, and save a bit of money so that Follica can do whatever it can do for you within the next couple of years. Maybe, if we're lucky, you'll be able to not bother with the finasteride once Shiseido decides to launch RCH-01 within the next couple years.

That's all you can do in this lifetime.

Honestly I agree with you, Tsuji’s competitors are years behind him. But if it drops down to 190k, which I see as likely, as their system becomes more streamlined, that would be awesome

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting that hair ain't worth 300k$, but a heart, liver or something else would be worth much more without even thinking about it and Tsuji is going to clone them all.. Hair is pathetic compared to the other ones. Yes his method, cloning etc won't be comparable and nobody is even close to him like you said in the next 10 years, but something that is at least beneficial to gaining new hair could be more popular and a lower price, but just IF something ever will be capable of forming new hair except Tsuji
Cloning organs is 50 years far away at least.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is very important topic

New clues on stem cell transplant rejection revealed in study

But iPSCs haven't emerged as the cure-all that was originally envisioned, due to unforeseen setbacks, including the surprising preclinical finding that iPSC-derived cell transplants are often rejected, even after being reintroduced into the organism the cells were sourced from.

Scientists have struggled to understand why this rejection occurs. But a new study from the UC San Francisco Transplant and Stem Cell Immunobiology (TSI) Lab, in collaboration with the Laboratory of Transplantation Genomics at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and Stanford University, shows that the adult-to-iPSC conversion process can mutate DNA found in tiny cellular structures called mitochondria. These mutations can then trigger an immune response that causes mice and humans to reject iPSCs, and stem cell transplants more generally.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-08-clues-stem-cell-transplant-revealed.html

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I am watching too many conspiracy videos haha, but what if Tsuji latest tests aren't so good n they are struggling to get breakthroughs so they are getting people off their backs (breathing down their ears all day long lol) by releasing stories like these exorbitant prices and availability in 10 years as a minimum etc so they can work in peace or not have to directly tell the whole world they are failing? ;)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I am watching too many conspiracy videos haha, but what if Tsuji latest tests aren't so good n they are struggling to get breakthroughs so they are getting people off their backs (breathing down their ears all day long lol) by releasing stories like these exorbitant prices and availability in 10 years as a minimum etc so they can work in peace or not have to directly tell the whole world they are failing? ;)

You've been watching too many conspiracy videos.

As for the "whole world" just about nobody even knows this exists.

The simplest and most likely explanation: If the results were bad, then they just wouldn't release it and save themselves tremendous amounts of money.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stem cells could regenerate organs – but only if the body won’t reject them

Many of the most common diseases, like heart failure, liver failure, Type 1 diabetes and Parkinson’s disease, occur when cells or whole organs fail to do their job. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if it were possible to replace cells in these defunct organs? That is exactly what physician-scientists in the field of regenerative medicine are trying to do.

I am a surgeon and stem cell scientist and am interested in regenerating failing organs with stem cells – because for many diseases we don’t have good treatment options yet.

In a recent paper, my colleagues and I figured out why stem cells derived from a patient’s own tissue are sometimes rejected by their own immune systems. We also developed a solution that we think may solve the problem: stem cells that are stripped of their immune features and can’t trigger rejection.

The search for the ideal starter cell
A few years ago a breakthrough occurred that many scientists believed would help fast-track the goal of regenerating organs. That was the identification of proteins that turn on genes that allowed researchers to reprogram adult cells. These proteins transformed cells back into their embryonic-like stem cell state. This gives them the capacity to turn into almost any cell type – like liver or heart or any other cell of interest.

These stem cells can theoretically be used as an inexhaustible source for cells. Scientists believed these cell products could be used to restore the functions of organs and treat diseases. However, regenerating cells and organs from a patient’s own cells and then returning them to that same patient turned out to be trickier than expected.

Researchers are still debating what is the ideal starting cell type for regenerative medicine. The cells required for these therapies can be grown in bioreactors in the lab. But for cell therapies to succeed, the biggest hurdle we have to overcome is immune rejection.

Like transplanted organs, transplanted cells are susceptible to attacks by the recipient’s immune system. Any cells generated from another individual have different proteins on their surface, called tissue antigens, that tag them as “foreign.”

Once tagged, white blood cells, which defend the body against bacteria, viruses and foreign tissue, target these therapeutic cells for destruction. Physicians use high-dose immunosuppressive drugs to silence this immune response so that patients can tolerate a transplanted organ. But these drugs have significant side effects.

To create cells for use in regenerative medicine, scientists envision large-scale collections of stem cells with diverse characteristics and specific tissue antigens. Then just as blood types can be matched, these cataloged stem cells could be matched to the recipient to avoid the patient’s immune system from rejecting these new cells.

One day, hospitals may have enough cell lines to match patients with stem cells based on tissue types. Whether enough cell lines can be banked to serve the wider patient population and whether this strategy will prevent immune responses is yet to be seen.

http://theconversation.com/stem-cel...-but-only-if-the-body-wont-reject-them-122017

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About immunosuppression problem in stem cells (iPSCs) latest “breakthrough“

New study reveals causes of stem cell transplant rejection

A new study has shown that mutations in mitochondrial DNA induced by cell reprogramming may trigger an immune response.

A new study from the UC San Francisco Transplant and Stem Cell Immunobiology (TSI) Lab, in collaboration with the Laboratory of Transplantation Genomics at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and Stanford University, has shown that the adult-to-induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) conversion process can mutate DNA found in tiny cellular structures called mitochondria.

https://www.drugtargetreview.com/news/47960/new-study-reveals-clues-stem-cell-transplant-rejection/

Stemson Therapeutics are part of Stanford University.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Repost and also irrelevant to tsuji
Nothing is irrelevant in science. Many scientists works hard to unlock the potential of stem cells. Stem cell transplant rejection is very big problem. Even Tsuji don’t know how his stem cells will behave in human body.