Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, it’ll probably work great, but it’s just rebranded minoxidil + needling

And you know that how? The only way you could possibly know that would be if you knew their exact protocol. Since we'd all love to know what that is, could you share it with us?

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you know that how? The only way you could possibly know that would be if you knew their exact protocol. Since we'd all love to know what that is, could you share it with us?

I’m sorry man, Follica just seems like it will be another anticlimactic release to me, but I’m not trying to argue about it since I really don’t know anything about it. No need to come at me. Don’t get me wrong: I would be hyped if it worked well

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry man, Follica just seems like it will be another anticlimactic release to me, but I’m not trying to argue about it since I really don’t know anything about it. No need to come at me. Don’t get me wrong: I would be hyped if it worked well

"Seems" is not a rational, data-driven opinion. I'm not, "coming at you," I'm asking you to substantiate your argument. This forum is full of too many people that make baseless, irrational statements, and it's just so tiresome; if we deleted all the posts that lacked a single quantum of reason, most threads would be five pages long, not 70 like this one. It should be a forum rule that if you make a statement about a given protocol, you have to cite the source/data that informs your hypothesis.

And I’m sorry man- you think functional immortality will be achieved within the next century?? Come on

I'm not going to derail this thread to discuss about all the exciting developments in Gerontology, but if you informed yourself about it, you wouldn't be so incredulous.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Seems" is not a rational, data-driven opinion. I'm not, "coming at you," I'm asking you to substantiate your argument. This forum is full of too many people that make baseless, irrational statements, and it's just so tiresome; if we deleted all the posts that lacked a single quantum of reason, most threads would be five pages long, not 70 like this one. It should be a forum rule that if you make a statement about a given protocol, you have to cite the source/data that informs your hypothesis.

Okay, sure. It’s just based on the fact that literally their entire approach is nothing new. Their approach is wounding with their “new cutting edge device” which is a glorified dermapen then using existing drugs. What about this is remotely revolutionary or new? Most people on this site are already doing this. And my source is the front page of their website. If you want to keep arguing, just make a thread somewhere else or something. The reason I said “seems” is because I researched Follica for 5 minutes and decided it is just optimized microwounding + minoxidil with a good marketing team. You may think their results seem good, but they are the same as minoxidil + microwounding (because that’s what it is). All I’m saying is that if you actually want some kind of cure, you gotto look to methods that aren’t pills, wounding, or topical solutions, which just leaves hair cloning, which leaves Tsuji.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, sure. It’s just based on the fact that literally their entire approach is nothing new.

Again, you know that because you're intimately familiar with the details of their protocol? This I awesome; please tell us all about it, and don't leave out a detail - we've been speculating about it for years, and now finally someone with an inside track can tell us all about it. How many times do we have it done? How many days in-between? How often do we administer the monoxidil, and how long after the needling? And that app? What's that about?

I researched Follica for 5 minutes and decided it is just optimized microwounding

Well, certainly five minutes of study is plenty of time to draw a well-informed conclusion.

All I’m saying is that if you actually want some kind of cure

Who said anything about, "cure?" Not me, and not Follica.

Like I said, so, so tiresome.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you know that because you're intimately familiar with the details of their protocol? This I awesome; please tell us all about it, and don't leave out a detail - we've been speculating about it for years, and now finally someone with an inside track can tell us all about it. How many times do we have it done? How many days in-between? How often do we administer the monoxidil, and how long after the needling? And that app? What's that about?

Well, certainly five minutes of study is plenty of time to draw a well-informed conclusion.

Who said anything about, "cure?" Not me, and not Follica.

Like I said, so, so tiresome.

Yes, it is tiresome. We both have differing views on something completely unrelated to this thread, that something being something I don’t care about. So let’s stop debating, our opinions are obviously not going to change.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God I hope this works. In ten years I’ll be 40. Would still be down to rock some fantastic full hair with a nice hairline. I miss being able to run my fingers through my hair without worrying about shedding lol.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God I hope this works. In ten years I’ll be 40. Would still be down to rock some fantastic full hair with a nice hairline. I miss being able to run my fingers through my hair without worrying about shedding lol.

Same here and I'm half your age lol

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think NW7-NW0 by 2030 is possible, but optimistic. To take a NW7 to a 0 is probably more likely within 15 years. That being said, it will probably be possible to take a NW7 to a NW3 within ten years, and maybe within five, and that's plenty of hair for what most of you guys are so worried about - women.

Let's be honest here; the whole hair issue for most forum members is an incel thing. You're not getting laid, and you blame your hair - and you're probably right. That's not to say you couldn't get laid if you were more charismatic and/or had more money, but that's not easy for your average millennial who has been brought up on soy and video games. But what you early 20-somethings don't realize is that life doesn't end at 30 - that happens at 40. This means that if you're a NW2 at 35, you still have plenty of time to enjoy yourself. That Guy is right in saying that, optimally, you want to find a quality mate by 25, but that doesn't mean you can't find that person at 35; where I live - a gigantic, globally-important city - men with means routinely date and marry women 10+ years younger than themselves (I haven't date a girl my own age since college - my last gf was in her twenties and eight years younger than me). Besides, in these debouched, decedent times we live in, it doesn't matter if you have Jesus's hair and Bezos's bank, you're not going to find a 25 year-old 10 tits-on-a-stick virgin - they just do not exist in the 21st century. So hang in there - it's coming.

I don't know, which is why I don't needle. My totally uninformed opinion says reasonable needling (ie., not every day at such a significant depth that your head looks like a horror movie) probably won't have any adverse risk on future protocols, but since I still have a lot of hair, the risk isn't worth it to me. People who discount Follica and claim it's "just needling and minoxidil" don't appreciate what they've been doing for the last 15 years; they have researched every factor - depth, frequency, windows, etc. - to produce a protocol that is optimized for maximum benefit and fewest drawbacks. That's the difference between Follica and someone at home using a needle stamp on themselves, and that's why Follica will be so much better.

Although I disagree with you on your opinion of Riken, your points here are very solid, 100% agree.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro I feel for you. Here’s hoping you’ll be able to sport any hairstyle you desire in ten years. You’ll barely be thirty so plenty of youth left!

I appreciate the optimism! I’m really quite positive looking forward when it comes to hair cloning

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
to take a NW7 to a NW3 within ten years, and maybe within five, and that's plenty of hair for what most of you guys are so worried about - women.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would a dense Norwood 3 be a magical cut off. You either achieve coverage or you don't, but you don't just stop 5 centimetres behind your forehead.

Speculation in this forum is just a wild expression of some completely emotional gutfeeling.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, Tsuji is a question about density and a real look and not about which Norwood you can archieve.

H

Reaction score
I get the biggest kick out of these timelines. These people that think this technology is just going to plummet the price within 10 years I'd like to know what instances you are talking about for real to make this generalization that that's just what treatments do? Ive read some specifically say itll probably come down to an average hair transplant in 5-10 years does that seem realistic? Seriously? Like if the 300k mark is true lets say it comes down to 15k a 95% discount within a couple years for a minimally invasive surgical procedure does that sound realistic? Where do I find other medical procedures that this exact 95% discount business is happening to?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the biggest kick out of these timelines. These people that think this technology is just going to plummet the price within 10 years I'd like to know what instances you are talking about for real to make this generalization that that's just what treatments do? Ive read some specifically say itll probably come down to an average hair transplant in 5-10 years does that seem realistic? Seriously? Like if the 300k mark is true lets say it comes down to 15k a 95% discount within a couple years for a minimally invasive surgical procedure does that sound realistic? Where do I find other medical procedures that this exact 95% discount business is happening to?

Lab grown meat, gene sequencing as has been said before.

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
LASIK for eyes, braces for teeth. When first treatments came, they were very expensive. But within few decades the prices drastically dropped. These are the treatments with which hair cloning should be compared since the number of people who are insecure about their eyesight or teeth or hair loss are far more than those who are insecure of say nose or flawless skin. I roll my eyes whenever someone here says cosmetic surgeries are still expensive. I mean you can't just compare cosmetic treatments with hair loss treatment. Far more people care about hair loss than other cosmetic treatments. Prices are not an issue. If this treatment comes out, I'm sure price will eventually go down. At this time I'm more concerned if the news that this will be available in 2021 is true or not. If it's true I'm already pretty satisfied. At least now I can focus on my life without worrying about this hair loss disease.

H

Reaction score
LASIK for eyes, braces for teeth. When first treatments came, they were very expensive. But within few decades the prices drastically dropped. These are the treatments with which hair cloning should be compared since the number of people who are insecure about their eyesight or teeth or hair loss are far more than those who are insecure of say nose or flawless skin. I roll my eyes whenever someone here says cosmetic surgeries are still expensive. I mean you can't just compare cosmetic treatments with hair loss treatment. Far more people care about hair loss than other cosmetic treatments. Prices are not an issue. If this treatment comes out, I'm sure price will eventually go down. At this time I'm more concerned if the news that this will be available in 2021 is true or not. If it's true I'm already pretty satisfied. At least now I can focus on my life without worrying about this hair loss disease.
You think more people are worried about hairloss than having nice skin? I'd totally see the demographic swinging the other way interesting. Have Lasik and braces come down about 90% since commercialized?

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats ur height?
the biggest issue I have will never be solved. there is no procedure in the world that can make you taller without making you look like a dwarf on stilts. leg lengthening is the crappiest procedure with embarrassing outcomes, two more inches but a completely disproportionate body afterwards. meanwhile height is THE most important trait for a man to have(or rather not lack in). I would trade my Norwood 2 for a NW7 in a heartbeat just to be the average height of a WOMAN. think about it, my dating pool is so tiny, its already only 30% of women on the basis that 70% are taller than me. you don't know what appearance anxiety is until you have tried being a short man. btw there is draw backs in all areas of life, we earn substantially less, less respect in social interactions, much higher suicide rate 9% increase per 2inches shorter and the worst, there is nothing you can do besides breaking your bones and tearing them apart. its an actual disfigurement of epic proportions

and people who believe in all these future accomplishments of society, think about it. 20 years ago people said we will soon cure hairloss. now we are still not there. now think about how long things like life extension and finding of life in the universe will take. we will not see any of those things, don't be so naive. we got one shot at life and mine has been utterly destroyed by this garbage

plus i have the worst head shape imaginable to go bald at f*****g 22, its so unfair, i have weak facial features, a crooked nose, i have hanging skin that makes me look old as f***. people think i am 30 years old when i sit down because of the balding and my fucked up face. then when i stand up they think im 14 because im a head shorter than them. i know there is a lot of good in life but after 5 years of suffering i came to the conclusion that it is impossible for me to genuinely enjoy myself and my life in this joke of a body. im so sick of it

and then people annoy me with the But WhaT AbOuT tHe SeXuAl SidE EffEcT, as if I would be having sex any time soon especially as a bald guy. even if i got them, even then i can at least look at myself in the mirror without having the urge to throw up. without having this stinging pain of dysphoria. people think we take this choice lightly, no we don't its literally a choice between the potential of getting sides and the certainty of being miserable as f***. what would you chose

you guys worry about high prices, the only surgery that could have changed my life costs 120k and the results are complete garbage. my shoulders are narrow, my arms are short, my torso is stubby. nature produce a massive joke of a human being

im like the prime example of an incel and that hurts as fuckk. you all know the pain of it otherwise you wouldn't be here, i know how anxious you all are about your hairloss now imagine being a 54 guy
Whats ur height?