Unscented Rogaine Foam is Here!!!

tpaul

Reaction score
I've lurked here for a while but just registered because I wanted to share this news: Unscented Rogaine Foam!

I've been waiting years for this product... and I just bought it at the local CVS. :shock:

They only had a single can... and I don't see it anywhere online yet. But, it exists!

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
hm i dont see anything about this on rogaine website....do i smell a trollll?

tpaul

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I would have thought too if I'd seen someone post that... I know there have been other trolls on this topic... but, I happen to be using the stuff right now, so I can assure you at least one can of it does exist.

There was no special display at the drug store... just this one can in among all the other, smelly cans of foam... I've looked in another CVS already with no luck... I figure I have a month to find another one!

Seriously, I don't know if this is some sort of test run by the manufacturer, or what... and I can't find it online, either... so I'm going to post a picture here, to prove it.

The stuff really does exist...

[attachment=0:1ppgfxge]rogaine 1.jpg[/attachment:1ppgfxge]

Attachments

• rogaine 1.jpg
    rogaine 1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 301

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does it have no smell now? Its weird that if you go to the Rogaine website there is no mention of it but I did a search and found some product info that mentioned both versions. I thought at first maybe it was a misprinted label but if the stuff has no smell, its the real deal.

tpaul

Reaction score
Yes, it has no smell. I tried the scented stuff and it actually worked, but I had to stop using it because the smell was so strong. This unscented version is great - easy, fast, no smell.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I got a bottle!!! My Walmart carries a whole bunch of them. Check your local Walmart. This is great as I prefer fragrance free products over once with fragrance. Thanks so much tpaul. This is why forums like this are great. :bravo:

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, they're selling 3 packs of this at CVS, its only like $40 for the 3 pack with a CVS card! They tried to hide it behind regular rogaine foam though, so i had to look and read the labels to find it.

Just did my first application...no smell what so ever. Its friggin great. My only complaint about rogaine foam before was that the smell was so strong that i was worried people like my girlfriend would be able to smell it on me..also wherever i applied it the smell would linger around for like 20 mins after (i applied at work in the bathroom once, came back like 20 mins later and i could still smell it in there)

Mr. P

Reaction score
I've been using Kirkland minoxidil twice a day, but have wanted to try foam for nighttime use. The lack of an unscented version put me off, though. Anyone else here using both liquid minoxidil and foam?

kolin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had just bought one pack of unscented rogaine foam from a local store. However I am feeling uneasy about the authenticity of the product. The serial number on the packaging is LOT2380RD but the number on the can is LO130D3A. I had checked with my previous pack of rogaine foam and found that both the serial number on the packaging and the can are the same. So is the unscented rogaine foam I bought authentic? And how do I check the authenticity of the rogaine foam that I am buying in future? Please kindly help me in this, thank you!

kolin

Reaction score
i emailed them and they didnt reply. i wana check with people here who had bought the unscented version to verify if their serial no matches. Anyone? thanks

badsha

Reaction score
I got a 3pk of unscented foam from Walmart. Silly question, but can you apply the foam to bare temples? the cost was $45 + tax.