Unprotected sex while on finasteride

bombscience

Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty said:
>>>Are you a condom salesman Humpty?

Worse. I'm a WOMAN (or what passes for it).

Oh and Stinger, a little word of advice if you haven't already told her you're on finasteride. If any man did that to me (particularly if he wasn't using condoms), I'd chop his nuts off and feed them to the dog. But then, maybe that's just me. :lol:

Sweet dreams.

EXPLAIN YO'SELF WOMAN!

Why would you be upset if a man you were sleeping with didn't tell you about him taking finasteride if you weren't trying to have a child?

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
My gf does know, sheesh I have been with her 2 years and 4 months and you think I got this far by lying? You really dont know me.. I actually feel offended cause you make it sound like I would lie to her! OF COURSE SHE BLOODY WELL KNOWS!!!!!

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
>>>EXPLAIN YO'SELF WOMAN! Why would you be upset if a man you were sleeping with didn't tell you about him taking finasteride if you weren't trying to have a child?

Because I Am Woman and we must be kept up-to-date on every piece of minutiae pertaining to the Inferior Sexs habits. No, simply because accidents can and do happen, and I would want to know if there was anything my partner was taking that could cause a potential risk to my child - however slight - if (god forbid) I should become pregnant accidently. Then I could make an informed decision as to further steps I should be taking to avoid this possibility (and no, I don't mean the withdrawal of conjugal privileges!) like using more than just one method of birth control (which is frankly, why I think Stinger and co should be using condoms).

This cuts both ways incidentally. I am just starting propecia - having discussed it thoroughly with my Doctor - and would inform anyone I was sleeping with of this too. And by the same token, I would expect this courtesy to be extended to me.

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
>>>My gf does know, sheesh I have been with her 2 years and 4 months and you think I got this far by lying? You really dont know me.. I actually feel offended cause you make it sound like I would lie to her!

I didn't accuse you of anything, hence the use of the conditional "if". I'm not even sure whether an omision in such a case would amount to a "lie".

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Well sorry if I did seem a bit edgy, its just the way your post sounded kinda made me edgy :p

Anyway, as I said I cant feel properly when im using a condom, and I dont want to go into details but lets just say.. I erm, how do I put it, have some meat missing ok? lol :lol:

Sorry too much details..

Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty wrote: This cuts both ways incidentally. I am just starting propecia - having discussed it thoroughly with my Doctor - and would inform anyone I was sleeping with of this too. And by the same token, I would expect this courtesy to be extended to me.

Did I miss some new development or did I just misinterpret that post ? I thought Propecia was meant for 'Men Only' ?? ..

The Gardener

Reaction score
I have no doubt that Stinger's gf will take her pill religiously. If you were a girl who was having sex with a balding man, would you not do the same?

That being said, if you still have trepidation, you can do what I do and hit it without the condom.... then pull out at the last second and give her chest a blast. Completely safe.

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
>>>Did I miss some new development or did I just misinterpret that post ? I thought Propecia was meant for 'Men Only' ?? ..

No, you didn't misinterpret my post. To the best of my knowledge, Propecia is still being marketed for 'men only'. Stateside, some physicians are willing to prescribe it to pre-menopausal women who have their birth control sorted out ( I understand that usually means at least TWO different forms of protection). In Britain, the only medication that has been approved for FPB is Rogaine 2%, which has to be acquired via prescription. I discussed Propecia with my doctor and decided this was the best course of action in the circumstances. Since there is apparently little risk (to me) in taking it, he was accepting of me acquiring it privately.

>>>I have no doubt that Stinger's gf will take her pill religiously. If you were a girl who was having sex with a balding man, would you not do the same?

If I were having sex with a bald guy? Er, not as a matter of course, no. If I were having sex with a balding man taking finasteride, yes. And moreover, I'd insist they wore condoms for added protection.

drinkrum

Reaction score
HairFreak said:
Condoms are overrated.
and they break all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially if you don't know how to put them on right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty said:
>>>Hey guys, just wanted to ask is it ok to have unprotected sex while on Finastride(SP)? (Dont worry she is on birth control)

In which case its hardly unprotected sex then, is it? I take it you mean you're not using condoms? With the best will in the world, birth control can be easy to forget. Have you told her you're using finasteride?

naw that is deffy unprotected.. i had un protected the other week and on thankgivving sh*t i thought i came down with some freekin herpes or somthing but what ever it was it has since gone a way and i didnt tell any one so im gonna keep it that way make sure she aint out fukn other dudes behind your back cuz youll catch somthing from some other dude.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
My gf does know, sheesh I have been with her 2 years and 4 months and you think I got this far by lying? You really dont know me.. I actually feel offended cause you make it sound like I would lie to her! OF COURSE SHE BLOODY WELL KNOWS!!!!!

so can you get it up like before treatment? thats the main reason why i dont dare fuc with that stuff. i know when im drunk i cant really keep it up plus sex aint that great niether. sh*t and if i grew breast i would just get a breast reduction as long as my body looks good

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
vodka by the gallon said:
Stinger122 said:

so can you get it up like before treatment? thats the main reason why i dont dare fuc with that stuff. i know when im drunk i cant really keep it up plus sex aint that great niether. sh*t and if i grew breast i would just get a breast reduction as long as my body looks good

You sound like you were drunk when typing that post mate :lol:

I aint tried the Proscar yet as im waiting for my order to arrive.. But we'll see if I can keep it up when I try it lol. But it only takes about a month for your sex drive to come back to normal so I wouldnt worry about it!

Oh and Gyno is very very very rare when it comes to Propecia/Proscar, I wouldnt worry about it. You can only make side effects happen if you keep on thinking about it, just like how my hair loss started.

Propecia/Proscar and minoxidil are the best out there for us mate, although they are making loads of money out of us they wouldnt have spent millions to prove that their products wernt worth using. KEEP a positive outlook when taking this stuff, that will DEFFINETLY help :p

Take care!

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
HairFreak said:
Condoms are overrated.
and they break all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially if you don't know how to put them on right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.

Oh I know how to put them on, believe me.
I guess condoms just cannot handle my ultimate performances :rockon: