Unconventional Dating Anecdote From This Evening

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look I'm sorry if I misinterpreted you. Just spare me these condescending pretend body slams. They don't work on me.

Anyway I didn't get time to reply all day and the discussion has moved on by now so I won't engage further.

There's no "pretending". I found your post arrogant and I let you know it, explicitly and unambiguously.

It is unfortunate that you're not acknowledging the issue.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no "pretending". I found your post arrogant and I let you know it, explicitly and unambiguously.

It is unfortunate that you're not acknowledging the issue.

We're talking about a guy who put me on ignore for daring to give him his first dislike and not taking it back. He was borderline psychotic in his requests to undislike his comment and he only cared about that, not about why I disagreed with him and disliked it in the first place. He didn't give a f*** about my opinion, only that a dislike on an internet forum "unnerved" him. You think a guy like that would change his mind? He's just arrogant and pretentious.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're talking about a guy who put me on ignore for daring to give him his first dislike and not taking it back. He was borderline psychotic in his requests to undislike his comment and he only cared about that, not about why I disagreed with him and disliked it in the first place. He didn't give a f*** about my opinion, only that a dislike on an internet forum "unnerved" him. You think a guy like that would change his mind? He's just arrogant and pretentious.

I don't get anyone being freaked out by the dislikes but a lot of posters are. Doctor house had a kind of melt down (for him) when i gave him one months ago.

I have 200--I think 100 just from Nameless alone yesterday.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

now he has 64 dislikes lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Conspiracy theory: the sinister Admin added the dislike function to the site because it promotes antagonism and warfare among posters, with fights being helpful to stimulate addiction, and thus content and traffic ;-)

There's been an absurd number of fights due to the dislike function. I think that you and @WhitePolarBear are people who use it in the sense of "I disagree with this post", for the most people use the function because they're angry at one another.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conspiracy theory: the sinister Admin added the dislike function to the site because it promotes antagonism and warfare among posters, with fights being helpful to stimulate addiction, and thus content and traffic ;-)

There's been an absurd number of fights due to the dislike function. I think that you and @WhitePolarBear are people who use it in the sense of "I disagree with this post", for the most people use the function because they're angry at one another.

Uhm that was my line just for clarification regarding dislike function.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Illumibaldies confirmed.

Anyway you're a good poster and so is Zircon. I hope he takes you off ignore eventually as we'd probably all be interesting in seeing you two discuss things.

I didn't like his post from last night, and I hope I communicated my point clearly. But that is globally outweighed by the fact I've given him a few hundred genuine likes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry afro but im with zircon here. It seems petty. I dont think he should have said your pettiness was a sign of autism though 0_0

I thought he referred to himself as autistic though? I get confused by the autism thats why I dont say anything to me autism is my friends son who is like very autistic not functioning...the forum seems to have some guys randomly referring to their autism or aspbergers--i think unless they are medically diagnosed they should STOP referring to themselves as such if its sensitive because even the term 'normie' implies that the poster is aspbergers or something..thats going to invite people to use it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry afro but im with zircon here. It seems petty. I dont think he should have said your pettiness was a sign of autism though 0_0

Indeed, David has very annoying personality sometimes and most of the time he demonstrates it on meaningless occasions.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

He's an very smart man. If he says that I'm overanalyzing something irrelevant, and that I should ignore it, then there's a >50% chance he's right and a 99% chance that I should consider it. That's fine and maybe I shouldn't have considered whether my friend's philosophy is undermining his life, and I should ignore it. Most of you see garbage everyday and you don't start threads on it, so there's that.

The issue that did bother me is that he thinks he's qualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis, leaving aside that Wolf Pack has written that this is against the rules of the forum. He reiterates that in post #61. The issue is that no, he isn't qualified. He doesn't have the education nor the tools for it.

I've actually been in for a psychiatric evaluation, which was volountary. Professionals don't just make a guess and call it a verdict. They run standardized tests. The process takes several hours of undivided attention. They also evaluate body language and speech patterns. They ask about family histories, medical history, whether you're born vaginally or by c section, etc. It's actually very difficult, even for a professional, to make a diagnosis. The process takes education, experience, and time, none of which Zircon has.

One of the comments on my evaluation from February is "his gate appears normal." Do you know why they would write that? Does it matter? What does my normal gate rule out? Do you know about the gate of anybody on this forum?

Fwiw I have made the mistake of evaluating people on this forum. I wrote something particularly nasty a month ago which I regretted and I apologized for. I realized that these internet diagnoses are a problem when I noticed Zircon's constant diagnoses of myself and others bothering me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought he referred to himself as autistic though? I get confused by the autism thats why I dont say anything to me autism is my friends son who is like very autistic not functioning...the forum seems to have some guys randomly referring to their autism or aspbergers--i think unless they are medically diagnosed they should STOP referring to themselves as such if its sensitive because even the term 'normie' implies that the poster is aspbergers or something..thats going to invite people to use it.

I am quite open that I'm not at 100% NT (LOL), that it's something that bothers me and that I've invested some effort to work on. I've discussed some of these developments here in detail, not discussed in other cases.

I have not been officially diagnosed with autism by a licensed mental health professional.

You're right we should be careful using the term. I will try and be more careful from now on.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** are you all talking about over here; is this about the "she" vs "they" phrasing?
If so, it's pretty dumb argument. I didn't grow up in the US and because english isn't my first language i will sometimes use "they' not in a "gender-neutral" way or pc way, it just happens sometimes.

Now look at some boob gifs and chill out:
View attachment 57627
View attachment 57628
View attachment 57629

anka-Trump-attends-the-NBC-Universal-Pictures-and-Focus-Features-64th-annual-Golden-Globes-after.jpg

the only big boobs I appreciate

in other cases small > big

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** are you all talking about over here; is this about the "she" vs "they" phrasing?
If so, it's pretty dumb argument. I didn't grow up in the US and because english isn't my first language i will sometimes use "they' not in a "gender-neutral" way or pc way, it just happens sometimes.

Now look at some boob gifs and chill out:
View attachment 57627
View attachment 57628
View attachment 57629

I just want to point out that I never would have guessed that English is not your first language :)

Of those three women, the first is my favourite.