Ugggh, more side effects

g.i joey

Reaction score
And this is why I believe most people who take finasteride and suffer these enormous amount of sides are just unstable people.. unstable before finasteride and probably unstable after finasteride (with a lowered sex drive)

- - - Updated - - -

But tbh I do hope he's faking it would suck to see a life wasted when he had the potential to make a full recovery

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
The I'm supposed to get married in a year followed by pretending to be his own wife is a dead give away...

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, I wouldn't ascribe too much to it, dude is under a ton of stress and hasn't been able to adequately sleep for a week.

Given his test results it's pretty clear that he has PFS, it's not as bad as some others but it's still a bad case of one of the worst conditions that a human can be inflicted with. I don't blame him for indulging in some suicidal idealation and testing the waters of a world without Paul.

And Paul, if you're reading this know that if I came across a news article about your suicide I, someone you've never met, would be profoundly upset, imagine what your friends and family would go through. You owe it to them to try and recover, if you can't then go ahead and kill yourself, I don't blame you and would do the same, but only AFTER you've exhausted all other options.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunatly Paul went through with it and ended his life in early November.

R.I.P Paul

I really want to ask a mod to ban me from this ****ing site. Such a huge percentage of the people here fall into one of these catagories

1) people who have ****ed themselves up, sometimes permanently with finasteride.
2) people who don't believe the guys from the first group
3) Bald people who resent women and people with hair while still mocking and hating other bald men.

It's such a cesspit of negativity. I'd leave and never come back but I won't until I get back what finasteride took from me and can share my experiance. Guess what though? I'm making progress.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably just stress. People who have PFS can't go "back" to normal.

I don't have PFS, I have CPPS. The muscles in the pelvic floor are highly androgen dependent and finasteride caused mine to go into spasm. That said, there is a recovery section on propeciahelp for a reason, some people with PFS can recover and unfortunately I think Paul could have been one of them.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably just stress. People who have PFS can't go "back" to normal.

That is interesting. How much Jojoba oil did it take, and for how long before you saw results?

- - - Updated - - -

That really is sad, and I do feel bad for him. I've always said that I think it's at least five percent of men who get PFS, not one percent like Merk claims.

It's funny how people can say it isn't true, which is BS. Why would someone make that crap up? The worse thing is there hormone levels are normal. So something
either psychologically happened as a result of taking the drug, or physically was altered (or both).

If 1% of finasteride users got PFS it would be illegal. The 1% is people who get sides in general. Also, not every PFS case involves normal hormone levels, Paul for example had low T and would probably have responded to Clomid. There are a few ways that PFS can manifest itself, it seems.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Sides come and go for me. Sometimes my dick falls off, sometimes it doesn't. It's hit or miss.