Ugggh, more side effects

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Well guys that's about it for me I'm going to kill myself today. I can't go on like this anymore the absolute hell I've been going through. Things have got so bad the last week or so I've been awake pretty much the last 7 days. I can't remember the last time I slept. I'm meant to be getting married next year but that won't be happening. I can barely leave the house to go to the local shop, the brain fog is just simply too much. I've pretty much lost everything now which I will never get back, lovely lass, job, car, I had future hopes but that's all gone with propecia. It's ruined my life and if anything I hope that people read this and if it stops someone from taking it and saving a life then at least something good can come from this.

I was young vain and naive. I trusted the belgravia centre in London with their reassuring words about sides: only 2%? Crippling anxiety and insomnia on the crash then led to impotence and ED. the insomnia was the worst. Awake for days at a time with no sleep, u can't wish that on your worst enemy. Total depersonalisation of character and feelings of total sorrow, that's it for me.

Keep fighting and if you see any press coverage please try and raise awareness as much as possible.

Dude, please hold on. True PFS sufferers don't have a marked drop in test, you do, that means you can be treated. Check yourself into mental institution for a bit, get some mess to help you sleep.

And for those wondering: my erections are back to normal and have been so for the last 5 days but my balls still hurt and I'm still largely infertile.

Also, yoshi needs to shut the **** up, dude seems to think that "most people don't get side effects" means that those who do are all faking it. I never read anything about PFS before I started getting sides, it was never in my head. This **** could have ruined my life.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I will shut up.

I was considering going back on the drug. Congratulations, you've convinced me not to.

But seriously I just don't want to bother with it anymore.

I am going to try something I believe no one has done before. I will post results come April. Its not a hair loss product or anything. Just an idea I have.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Dude, please hold on. True PFS sufferers don't have a marked drop in test, you do, that means you can be treated. Check yourself into mental institution for a bit, get some mess to help you sleep.

And for those wondering: my erections are back to normal and have been so for the last 5 days but my balls still hurt and I'm still largely infertile.

Also, yoshi needs to shut the **** up, dude seems to think that "most people don't get side effects" means that those who do are all faking it. I never read anything about PFS before I started getting sides, it was never in my head. This **** could have ruined my life.

How do you even know you're largely infertile. It's intense statements like that that makes you guys lose credibility.

How could you even blame Yoshi when all pfs patients blame every single problem on finasteride man. The dude had a great experience and is a good example of what happens to MOST people. He discredits all pfs sufferers because they claim sides that aren't even listed on the Panphlet.. I completely understand why he doesn't believe everyone who says they have pfs does.

Also would be good to get a sign of life from cheesy :(

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
How do you even know you're largely infertile. It's intense statements like that that makes you guys lose credibility.

How could you even blame Yoshi when all pfs patients blame every single problem on finasteride man. The dude had a great experience and is a good example of what happens to MOST people. He discredits all pfs sufferers because they claim sides that aren't even listed on the Panphlet.. I completely understand why he doesn't believe everyone who says they have pfs does.

Also would be good to get a sign of life from cheesy :(

I say I'm largely infertile (largely being the operative word) because barely anything comes out when I wank which is only about once every two days since I've started to recover.

Also, I too would like cheese to check in. I've been checking the Newcastle news but nothing yet. Come on dude, therapy WILL work for you, you're almost there.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I read that infertile part and just rolled my eyes. How would you even know unless you've been having regular sperm count tests by a professional...

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you! I read that infertile part and just rolled my eyes. How would you even know unless you've been having regular sperm count tests by a professional...

Did you gloss over the part where I mentioned that my nuts are dried out? I don't need a professional to tell me that sperm is supposed to come out when you orgasm.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
It takes a while for your testicles to generate sperm. Let me find this information.

As far as cheesy goes. I doubt a suicide would make international news.
He hasn't been on since 3 minutes after his post about committing suicide. We can only hope that he checked himself in.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting blanks does seem to be unusual. I would encourage at least masturbating once a day to keep your sex drive up and hopefully things will start coming around once the drug completely gets out of your system over the next couple weeks. Don't take this drug again. It clearly does not work for you the same way it does for the majority of people. By the way. Where did you get your finasteride from?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

Thanks for the update. How would you actually know how "infertile" you are?

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to try something I believe no one has done before. I will post results come April. Its not a hair loss product or anything. Just an idea I have.

Hopefully you do come back and post that update. I am curious what you have in mind. Maybe you can give me a heads up on what you are doing before you try it.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. How would you actually know how "infertile" you are?

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully you do come back and post that update. I am curious what you have in mind. Maybe you can give me a heads up on what you are doing before you try it.

Infertile might have been the wrong term, my sperm is probably healthy but I'm barely producing any. I've heard that it takes up to 3 months for some to start jizzing again so I'm sure that it'll improve, in the meantime though I've been stable. Talking to the doctor again on Friday so I'll know more then.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
You've heard it takes 3 months as in you've been reading propecia help!? Shame on you. Lol.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
You've heard it takes 3 months as in you've been reading propecia help!? Shame on you. Lol.

Lol, nope. Found a study on some unrelated website. I wasn't even aware that propeciahelp was back. God, I'm so happy that they were down during this whole ordeal.

- - - Updated - - -

BOOM! I just blew a fat load. Now it's just the groin pain.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read this article before. The fact that long term studies on fertility weren't studied is one of the reasons I quit. But plenty of people online claim to have had kids taking propecia long term. On a side note. I think the article is specifically talking about a decrease in sperm count. Not so much ejaculate. You should still be ejaculating healthy loads?

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
I've read this article before. The fact that long term studies on fertility weren't studied is one of the reasons I quit. But plenty of people online claim to have had kids taking propecia long term. On a side note. I think the article is specifically talking about a decrease in sperm count. Not so much ejaculate. You should still be ejaculating healthy loads?

I am now but I certainly wasn't a few days ago. My lack of semen was the first real indicator that I was getting sides. I had trouble getting it up but assumed that it was for other reasons, once I had an orgasm and shot a blank I knew that something was wrong.

cheesey45

Reaction score
Hello all this is Paul's wife just wanted to let you know that he is no longer with us looks as if he let you all know his intentions last week the police have been through his belongings and found out why he did this we are all absolutely devastated how a young man with our future together has succumbed to a hair loss pill and ended his life in this way.

Peace to you all

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all this is Paul's wife just wanted to let you know that he is no longer with us looks as if he let you all know his intentions last week the police have been through his belongings and found out why he did this we are all absolutely devastated how a young man with our future together has succumbed to a hair loss pill and ended his life in this way.

Peace to you all

If this is true I'm really sorry. But please don't take any offense when I say I am highly skeptical on this and definitely don't appreciate someone lying about something so serious. Here are my thoughts. Why would someone's wife have the password to their husbands hairlosstalk acct? Why would she post on this forum? It doesn't make sense. What I'm getting at is I'm glad you weren't serious about it cheesy.

Regards.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Cheesy mentioned that he was meant to be getting married next year. So clearly he doesn't have a wife... Nice try jerk.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Somethings not right about this. I mean this would get decent media coverage, due to these posts it shows his suicide was directly correlated to propecia, so show us the proof.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
If someone feels suicidal, they need to get serious help. If any one feels like their system has crashed and they have brain fog and this and that etc, they need to be rational. They need to talk to Doctors, get various hormonal tests done, hell take some pictures of your current situation (beard growth, testicle size, chest hair, pubic hair, penile length) and now you have some base pictures. I think TRT would be very useful to almost anyone who has crashed after altering their hormone levels (obviously medically supervised). You need to calm down and realize even if you did **** up your hormone levels; you're not dying ; you'l figure it out. Just be logical and use science not anxiety/ hypochondria to fuel your decisions.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Cheesys name is/was Paul Dixon. He was active on Twitter up until 10 hours ago, he threatened suicide on the same medium on the 19th but didn't go through with it then. Its unlikely that his fiancé would post here if he died so recently but we'll have to wait and see.