u ever

Cassin

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
see ur hair loss in bad lighting an u literally cannot stop thinking about the image in ur head?

it feels horrible

My rear view mirror is shocking to look into at night with the cab light on.

*shudders*

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently went to the bank to sort something out. I was at the front desk with a cctv monitor above, looked at it and thought, 'who is that bald f****r?', it was me of course. I died a little inside, lol

Cassin

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
lol i see cassin but did you start with recession or diffusion?

Recession

To answer your original question I have to say, you can't see it now but at some point you won't care.

I am approaching 10 years on treatments and when I do I am going to write a full story. But for now lets say I went from sheer depression to where I am at now. And the point I am at now is if my hair loss picks up again I am ok with it.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin that would be really useful for the guys in the early stages. Its nice to imagine a day when im not obsessing over my hairline or looking at my crown with two mirrors.

Btw if you no longer care then why still usw treatments? Did they do much for you and did you get sides? Thanks

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
u a diffuser or receder?

Cassin said:
horse shoe

Sh!t man I always thought you were like NW3?! I could swear you posted a pic before. :shock:

s.a.f

Reaction score
??? :dunno:
Is'nt a horse shoe NW5+ ie just the sides and back (as viewed from the top) If theres hair ontop thats not a horseshoe.

Cassin

Reaction score
I guess people have different terms of what they call that.

Maybe I should stop saying that if its confusing.

But yeah I am still holding steady at a very nice thick Norwood 3 after almost 10 years.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Visiting my father over the holidays should be enjoyable.....if it wasn't for that damn bathroom light of his that makes me look like an NW6 every time I get out of the shower. :shock:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
see ur hair loss in bad lighting an u literally cannot stop thinking about the image in ur head?

it feels horrible

I actually avoid looking at mirrors unless I've buzzed to #0 recently, it gives nothing but grief. Any light will go right through my top hair.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG, what do you do if you get your picture taken and it gets punted on facebook?

slipy

Reaction score
ex, you ever get a uncomfotable feelin while passin by a bald guy on the street?

i always do and im thinking if they notice and wonder "is that kid already loosing his hair?'' i mean as bald guys they must be aware of the stages of balding.

seb

Reaction score
I dont like looking at bald people.It makes me realise how awful I must look.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
seb said:

Yeah same here, especially severe diffuse thinners are hard to look at.

seb

Reaction score
ghg said:
seb said:

Yeah same here, especially severe diffuse thinners are hard to look at.

Infact,I try too avoid eye contact with everybody....I cant stand people.