Two Weeks Ago I Saw My Former Classmate Who Also Used To Bully Me

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lucky bastard looks the same when he was 17.
No signs of hair loss or weight gain.
Lucky mofo.

Makes my life sad, when I lok 20 years older that I'm supposed to. I feel and look old and it is killing me.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lucky bastard looks the same when he was 17.
No signs of hair loss or weight gain.
Lucky mofo.

Makes my life sad, when I look 20 years older that I'm supposed to. I feel and look old and it is killing me.

Looks the same? Do you mean he looks less aged or his having hair makes him look like he did in school? Life is weird and unpredictable. I've seen some of my classmates who had women all over them and now look like shriveled old men, ugly as f***, some hair loss, some not. Others, little wimpy guys, glasses that you would think pass into oblivion of interest actually look better now than they did in school. Somebody please call God and have him explain this sh*t to me.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It reminds me that guy that been at high school with me (didnt bully me or anything) , i always see him in the neibour, he used to be so high confident, walk around with the toughest guys at school, and had crazy long hair which he tied on the back.
The poor bastard went bald already at around 24yl, and then also got fat... He walk around now looking fuc**ing depressed, man i feel sorry for him.. Ye he was a douch back then, but i dont think he deserves it. Its amazing how someone's life can turn upside down, in such a short time, and i dont think i saw other stuff that can cause it, besides hairloss.

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange thing, none of my former classmates is bald or balding, and we are in our thirties now.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same? Do you mean he looks less aged or his having hair makes him look like he did in school?
He has not aged, not even a single day.

It's the same with one famous Political Editor in my country. Dude is in his 30s, yet looks 18 due to genetics (youthful face and full head of hair) or healthy lifestyle, I dunno.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah it seems that the people I know who most take care of themselves, work out, male grooming etc, they are all bald. compensating?
me I have just given up, I keep myself clean shaven but that is it

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly in the end ageing will get all of us, there is no point in comparing yourself to others.

the more important is it to actually make the best of your physical prime which is actually - concering the timespane - very limited

however i have the feeling a lot of people here are wasting/wasted their youth which is one explanation why they get so upset with hairloss and are general obsessed with a youthful appearance

ofc hairloss is terrible in all living situations but i have the feeling you can actually better cope with hairloss and ageing if you really "lived" your youth and didnt wasted it in front of the computer or in the uni library

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly in the end ageing will get all of us, there is no point in comparing yourself to others.

the more important is it to actually make the best of your physical prime which is actually - concering the timespane - very limited

however i have the feeling a lot of people here are wasting/wasted their youth which is one explanation why they get so upset with hairloss and are general obsessed with a youthful appearance

ofc hairloss is terrible in all living situations but i have the feeling you can actually better cope with hairloss and ageing if you really "lived" your youth and didnt wasted it in front of the computer or in the uni library

This is exactly why there's so much old accounts that never log on again

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

D-delete this