- Two Questions Regarding Hair Systems? ?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If all skin then it is unlikely she will pick it up.

If all lace then there is a small chance.

If lace with poly then she may feel the edge

If the bond is not strong and down all around she may feel an edge regardless of base.

If hair pulled during sex and strong bond then unlikely to pull off but she might get a handful of hair, which may worry her.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
1-If I am having a one night stand or random hook-up ..can I have sex without her knowing that I am wearing one even if she pulls my hair during sex?

2- If I attach the hair system only when I am having those hook ups, does that mean that the hair system will last longer?
I’d just say that your kinda a germaphobe and for some reason people touching your hair kinda freaks you out after the first time she touches it.

From what I’ve heard, if she touches your hair once it’s unlikely for her to feel it. But if it became a habit I’m sure there might be an issue.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If all skin then it is unlikely she will pick it up.

If all lace then there is a small chance.

If lace with poly then she may feel the edge

If the bond is not strong and down all around she may feel an edge regardless of base.

If hair pulled during sex and strong bond then unlikely to pull off but she might get a handful of hair, which may worry her.

Do you have any thread that summarizes the difference between skin and lace? Which one is better?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d just say that your kinda a germaphobe and for some reason people touching your hair kinda freaks you out after the first time she touches it.

From what I’ve heard, if she touches your hair once it’s unlikely for her to feel it. But if it became a habit I’m sure there might be an issue.

I can't play the alpha vibe if I tell her that. Need a better excuse.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL.. germaphobes don't do random hookups. .
Regardless of bases, if your scalp is well prepared (shaved ,not oily,) and you recently attached with long hold glue and or tape ( not the daily wear type of stuff) your piece should withstand hair pulling with reasonable force. However, if your are in a very hot, humid, steamy condition, or in the shower having sex, hair pulling may result in a Hitchcock moment

Noah

Reaction score
Apply some common sense guys! There are millions of men wearing hair systems, and a large percentage of them are younger guys who are doing it to improve their chances of hooking up with quality partners. It stands to reason that they would not be following this path if the hairpiece would instantly be exposed as soon as anyone touched their hair.

A quality modern lace hair system is very difficult to detect, and can easily go undetected on one-night stands. I have had relationships lasting several months, including sex, sleeping and showering together, beach time etc without disclosing my system. If you can't do that, you're not doing it right.