Turns Out I Have Hypothyroidism (pictures Of Hair In Post)

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm it shows me within range for everything on my lab (TGab is <1). <35 for tpo and <25 for rt3. however some sources do state that these are technically high, and some say having any tpo antibodies at all is a red flag. do you have any sources/studies i can check out to confirm these?

as for other symptoms i've developed pretty bad insomnia this past year. i have a hard time falling asleep and when i do i keep waking up every 2 hours on the dot. it feels like my cortisol is completely out of whack and i have pretty bad anxiety throughout the day that doesn't seem to have an obvious trigger. last year i had a few months straight of very hard stool and my gut was doing some interesting things. my hair situation has also got worse since my last post. the sides of my scalp are completely nuked in volume. what would you suggest i should do at this point? thanks.
I suggest you get checked again. At this point, those red flags would have already changed for better or for worse. RT3 inhibits T3 function. On reddit, RT3 levels of 20 are already medicated. See a doctor and get tested again.