Trying To Dissolve Geng Lou’s Ru In Stemoxidine And Weird Results

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
been tryin to dissolve 300mg of ru from geng Lou in stemoxidine and it looks milky and there are crystals on the bottom. I’m storing the ru in a freezer in an air tight container. I keep hearing that is should completely dissolve. I just added .5 ml of ethanol to the mix and it’s clear now but still crystals on the bottom.
Is this normal, am I missing something, or did Geng sell me some bullshit?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
been tryin to dissolve 300mg of ru from geng Lou in stemoxidine and it looks milky and there are crystals on the bottom. I’m storing the ru in a freezer in an air tight container. I keep hearing that is should completely dissolve. I just added .5 ml of ethanol to the mix and it’s clear now but still crystals on the bottom.
Is this normal, am I missing something, or did Geng sell me some bullshit?

That’s normal. Even Kane’s mix of ru with k&b has tiny particles when you shake. Just shake it up before use.

el_duterino

Reaction score
could be fake who knows, espacially if prices are very low

The RU I got from kane always dissolved very fast with no granules but I only used about 20mg in 6ml of neogenic due to side effects

This being said - RU is dead, it has no future as male pattern baldness treatment and very little safety studies compared to his winning adversary : Clascoterone aka CB

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
could be fake who knows, espacially if prices are very low

The RU I got from kane always dissolved very fast with no granules but I only used about 20mg in 6ml of neogenic due to side effects

This being said - RU is dead, it has no future as male pattern baldness treatment and very little safety studies compared to his winning adversary : Clascoterone aka CB

Not dead yet, more people use ru than cb, price is a big issue

el_duterino

Reaction score
If switching to a topical anti androgen due to side effects from finasteride is the main reason, Clascoterone is a much better choice than RU
You can still get sides on RU but not on CB
CB has a very good safety record by now and the info on RU is very scarce and always be as it's has been abandonned

I use 50mg of CB a day this costs me 2 dollars 80 per day, cost is not a problem unless you live in very poor country perhaps

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If switching to a topical anti androgen due to side effects from finasteride is the main reason, Clascoterone is a much better choice than RU
You can still get sides on RU but not on CB
CB has a very good safety record by now and the info on RU is very scarce and always be as it's has been abandonned

I use 50mg of CB a day this costs me 2 dollars 80 per day, cost is not a problem unless you live in very poor country perhaps

Lol @ "can't get sides on CB". Listen, if something is strong enough to fight male pattern baldness, it's strong enough to cause side effects. Yes it's already happened to people and it's possible. Maybe in Breezula's ideal vehicle it will be reduced, but don't go around saying sh*t like this. It's unsubstantiated.

@jonnywalker93 experienced side effects from CB.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I used RU for 10 years at various dosage and got sides but manageable

No sides whatsoever on the last batch of CB from kane even at 50mg

I used CB before about 3 years ago and got sides too at 25mg I am pretty sure it was a different formulation or perhaps not real CB back then

We are getting this stuff From China don't forget - kane is just middle man but over time the CB quality has improved as it get closer to reality

Cassiopea tested the real Clascoterone on teenagers and adults and found zero side effects already after several studies, so it has been tested and will be approved for this very sensitive group unlike Propecia

Once teenagers are able to use it on their heads besides acne it's pretty much the end of baldness

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Finasteride studies also "proved" only 2% of users had side effects... we know how that looks in reality though.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Yes, Finasteride studies also "proved" only 2% of users had side effects... we know how that looks in reality though.

i hvent seen a study that proved otherise

i used finasteride for 6 and ad no sides, but finasteride
finasteride reduces DHT in the whole body so yes more people will get sides, but the vast majority do not get sides. Maybe its 5 % not 2 but still very low. And a lot of the guys getting sides end up posting here

CB is not systemic in its mode of action.. OK to be used in growing teenagers ...unlike finasteride

try it for yourself !