Trying to choose a Doctor in Turkey here’s my list

me yes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All...I know this has been discussed much here but I am finally going to do it. I have been looking at so many clinics in Turkey. They all come back with that I will need about 3500-4000 grafts.

Dr Kesser, HLC and Erdogan were too expensive. So here the ones that I feel might do well. Any recommendations on the list?

Dr. Acar Cosmedica
DHI Micro
$6100 USD (Two Session they say 5000 grafts)

Dr. Bicer
FUE
$4100 Euros

Dr. Serken Aygin
DHI
$3760 USD

Dr. Demirsoy by doctor
FUE Classic
3500 Euros

Dr. Oguzoglu DrT
DHI-Two day session by the Doctor
3200 Euro

Dr. Cinik
FUE Sapphire
$2840 Euros

Vera Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2650 Euros

Smile Hair Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2290 Euros

Dr. Pekiner
Pending

I plan to get this done in the next 60 days. Would love to hear from you on any thoughts on these pics and then will post on this thread the results.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hello All...I know this has been discussed much here but I am finally going to do it. I have been looking at so many clinics in Turkey. They all come back with that I will need about 3500-4000 grafts.

Dr Kesser, HLC and Erdogan were too expensive. So here the ones that I feel might do well. Any recommendations on the list?

Dr. Acar Cosmedica
DHI Micro
$6100 USD (Two Session they say 5000 grafts)

Dr. Bicer
FUE
$4100 Euros

Dr. Serken Aygin
DHI
$3760 USD

Dr. Demirsoy by doctor
FUE Classic
3500 Euros

Dr. Oguzoglu DrT
DHI-Two day session by the Doctor
3200 Euro

Dr. Cinik
FUE Sapphire
$2840 Euros

Vera Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2650 Euros

Smile Hair Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2290 Euros

Dr. Pekiner
Pending

I plan to get this done in the next 60 days. Would love to hear from you on any thoughts on these pics and then will post on this thread the results.
Just remember you get what you pay for. I would save more money and go to the best one. Dr Kesser might be a good choice. How much more was he?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He was $16,500 usd
His prices went up alot. I know few online posters who went to Cinik and they were happy. I still think Juan Couto is the best outside the US. If it was me I would consider him.

me yes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear from Bicer. I just received information from Dr. Nader from Mexico. He does one a day also and the price I might say is not too bad.

any thoughts on Nader?