Trinov Daily Topical Applications Of The Lotions Resulted In A Hair Count That Significantly Increas

bekeero

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are messages from Trinov /
Only in Italian market as for now.
How much the price ?
About 70€.
Is the product under cosmetics or FDA approval?
Cosmetics in EU.
TRINOV
Daily topical applications of the lotions resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment.
Significant increase in anagen hair and a significant decrease in telogen hair were observed starting from 3 months in male and 1 month in female patients.
So, in a rarity, women may benefit more from a hair loss treatment than men

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is a vasodilator and lowers blood pressure. I couldn’t touch the stuff it gave me such bad heart palpitations, I thought I was going to die. It definitely goes systemic. I had regrowth on my temples just after 4 weeks but it did nothing to stop in insane shedding if anything it made it worse.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is a vasodilator and lowers blood pressure. I couldn’t touch the stuff it gave me such bad heart palpitations, I thought I was going to die. It definitely goes systemic. I had regrowth on my temples just after 4 weeks but it did nothing to stop in insane shedding if anything it made it worse.
LEL

zyzzalive

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is really amazing how the scared mind can produce side effects.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov hype son, let's have some hope children no harm adding it to your regimen

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov may be sh*t on its own but if you Microneedle 2mm once a week and trinov the other 6 it might actually give the follicles a little push like minoxidil. Dunno but might be worth a shot to avoid minoxidil sides
Exactly my thoughts! Does anyone know where you can buy this legit?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov may be sh*t on its own but if you Microneedle 2mm once a week and trinov the other 6 it might actually give the follicles a little push like minoxidil. Dunno but might be worth a shot to avoid minoxidil sides
So, basically stemoxydine 2.0? That one too had improvements if you looked through a microscope.

Dave721

Reaction score
It is really amazing how the scared mind can produce side effects.

I've been on Minoxidil for almost 17 years or so. It does indeed have sides. It goes systemic (as witnessed by increased body hair). I get minor side effects, but the "punched in the face look" and "heart palpitations" are real effects. You might be able to imagine the face issues, but if you have never had a heart palpitation, its not something that would be easy to placebo. This is not an inert drug.

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had the same exact sides. I couldn't sleep at night because my heart was going crazy. And when I stopped I had the worst headaches of my life for 1 week and maybe more. I really don't get people who joke with the ones getting sides.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are messages from Trinov /

Daily topical applications of the lotions resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment.
Significant increase in anagen hair and a significant decrease in telogen hair were observed starting from 3 months in male and 1 month in female patients.

So nowhere near as effective as initially promised. Sound like a weaker version of minoxidil for 7 times the price.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score