Tricopigmentation - Any Good Experiences?

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Feriduni, among others, offers a tricopigmentation treatment. As I understand this is a temporary version of SMP. It can be used for the buzzcut hairstyle, but I recently found out that it apparently also works for longer hairstyles. I have about the same hairloss as the guy below and the result looks pretty good. Better than working with topic or other powder I think.

Any experiences (good or bad) by you guys?

Density1.jpg

Density1.jpg

Density2.jpg

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, that didn't seem like a big enough difference to make the cost worth. Why not use dermmatch? It is actually water proof if applied correctly.. 0% chance of wind affecting it. Once mine dries I can run my hands through it. You can also comb it, which is very nice.

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I like about it is that it's temporary and it looks pretty good on a saved head. How much does it typically cost? It kind of seems like there should be a DIY kit rather than having to go somewhere and have it done. I mean, how hard could it be to come up with a solution that works at home?

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried it for density with little longer hair and it looks great but only stays on 4-6 months until you need to do it again. First 1-2 weeks it looks really dark so it takes like a month until it gets more soften in colour depending how often you wash your hair with schampo.

You cant wash your hair for 24 hours so you need to plan your travel or wear a hat as the colour in your hair will be messy and very dark

You dont have to use concealers for 6 months which is big relief for your pillows and bathroom

As you must do it twice per year it is important to find a clinic that have good service and prices like in Prague or Budapest depending how expensive it is in UK and other countries.

I thinking of smp or other method that stays on longer then 5-6 months but have the same results as tricopigmentation

JeToker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, that didn't seem like a big enough difference to make the cost worth. Why not use dermmatch? It is actually water proof if applied correctly.. 0% chance of wind affecting it. Once mine dries I can run my hands through it. You can also comb it, which is very nice.

I totally agree that guys results are not at all impressive. The reason though, to choose this over concealers, is that with concealers you have to constantly reapply, even if it's waterproof there's still an anxiety about it at all times. What if it rains heavily on it? What if somebody touches it and gets it on their hands? It means you can set it and forget it for a while.

JeToker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually came here today to make a thread about tricopigmentation and see if anyone had any testimonials about it.

I have diffuse thinning at the front of my head and hairline. I currently use a concealing product that I have to reapply each time I wash my hair (average 2.5 days about). It's a timesink to apply, sometimes I don't get it quite right and worry that it looks inconsistent to colleagues, and it's a constant source of anxiety for me, because I worry about rain, or sometimes I have an itch and I scratch my head and it's under my nails e.t.c. I like the cosmetic effect, but it is quite a hassle. This is why I was considering tricopigmentation.

Here's a decent pic I found of some results:
tricodensita%CC%80-980x980.jpg

preteprepost2.jpg

It's tough to find many before & afters of this, because most people who get it are doing it when they're bald, to give the impression of a shaved head, as opposed to a bald head. But it should theoretically work just like a temporary concealer, but more long term, with the added benefit that it may look somewhat more natural.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My crown area has just taken a sudden massive hit, and I have chosen this strategy for a few years before I get my second hair transplant, I'll be most likely going to Milan this winter. I reckon you are the right candidate if you have black hair and reluctant to have to deal with concealers in your everyday life.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
My crown area has just taken a sudden massive hit, and I have chosen this strategy for a few years before I get my second hair transplant, I'll be most likely going to Milan this winter. I reckon you are the right candidate if you have black hair and reluctant to have to deal with concealers in your everyday life.
Any update?

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually came here today to make a thread about tricopigmentation and see if anyone had any testimonials about it.

I have diffuse thinning at the front of my head and hairline. I currently use a concealing product that I have to reapply each time I wash my hair (average 2.5 days about). It's a timesink to apply, sometimes I don't get it quite right and worry that it looks inconsistent to colleagues, and it's a constant source of anxiety for me, because I worry about rain, or sometimes I have an itch and I scratch my head and it's under my nails e.t.c. I like the cosmetic effect, but it is quite a hassle. This is why I was considering tricopigmentation.

Here's a decent pic I found of some results: View attachment 131801
View attachment 131802

It's tough to find many before & afters of this, because most people who get it are doing it when they're bald, to give the impression of a shaved head, as opposed to a bald head. But it should theoretically work just like a temporary concealer, but more long term, with the added benefit that it may look somewhat more natural.
with all due respect, the pictures look altered with more than the Trico. Seems like the've added in hair. I wish the results were better. I need just that

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out @NewportSMP on instagram. Some really good results from their SMP. Costs about $4500 for 4 sessions.